Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 783 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 881 reviews
on February 11, 2016
I was a little skeptical at first due to the shape of it. But oh my gosh it carries everything and I mean everything I need when I'm out on the road. I'm a flight attendant and so I don't have any liquid restrictions. So I was worried about certain odd shaped bottles and tubes I carry that wouldn't fit. But it all fits! I definitely recommend it to all my flight attendant friends and anyone who travels as much as I do. Don't let the shape fool you. It holds quite a bit. There's a pocket for everything you may need it for. I may just have to order another one. Fits flat right into my roller bag too. I'm very happy. I picked the green because it's my favorite color. You won't regret the purchase!
review image review image
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Likes:
– multiple compartments
– quality material
– very slim
– a lot of zippers
– fits in a backpack or small suitcase/overnight bag
– holds everything I needed(sonicare toothbrush, Panasonic razor to name a few big items)

Concerns:
– bigger than I expected/big and flat
– some of the pockets are so small I'm not sure what you would even put in them
– I just hope it doesn't rip over time when I stuff it full of everything

Overall:
when I would travel I used to just use a clear plastic bag that came with my luggage… You know the one that snaps in. This worked great but when I arrived to the hotel it didn't hang and it really only had one large compartment where everything intermingled. This would sometimes result in shampoos or soaps leaking and perhaps getting on my toothbrush or razor. I was really looking for something that could separate my items, have a hanger built-in, and have no problem fitting in multiple sizes of luggage. I browsed around a lot and landed on the eBags toiletry kit. This works very well because it has multiple compartments, a ton of zippers, hanging ability, it lays flat, fits in most luggage, and appears to be made out of a material that won't rip. I included some pictures with some of the items I put in the bag to help you decide.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2017
You can fit FULL SIZE products in this bag and still zip it! The expandable gusset on one side is great for times when you need just a little bit more space. Seems durable - eggplant color is nice and with the built in hanger - it is easy to find someplace to hang it in any bathroom. Makes packing easy too because it is so flat. LOVE it! Product arrived quickly with no shipping or quality issues. 100% satisfied!
on April 3, 2017
Purchased this item along with eBags Small Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Aquamarine) and eBags Medium Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Aquamarine) for my daughter's 10 day school spring break trip to France and Italy. All fit into her Skyway Luggage Epic 25 Inch 2 Wheel Expandable Upright, Black, One Size and all color-coordinated in aquamarine. We were able to fit alot of items into this toiletry kit and nothing leaked. My daughter was neat and well-organized on her trip and received several compliments from her friends.
on September 26, 2016
I bought this to add to my backpacking collection for when I travel abroad. I wanted a toiletry kit big enough to hold all of my things in one place so that when I'm going back and forth to hostel bathrooms, I can just bring one thing with me. This fits the bill for that. It's big enough to handle my overpacking tendencies but it's well-designed and flat so that I can more easily stack it in my backpack on top of other things. The side zipper pockets can also expand if you want to add extra space.

The only reason I knocked a star off is because it's not designed particularly well for flying. The watertight plastic section on the side is long and narrow rather than wide, so it means that you can't just stick your Ziploc bag in there and pull it out easily. My Ziploc fits nicely in the center section, but I'm using that for other things. The minor annoyance of having to take things in and out of a Ziploc when flying definitely isn't enough to dissuade me from buying this.
on October 4, 2016
another life saver for me. i bought this for a 3 month backpacking trip. this was the best thing ever since i was staying in hostels, sharing the bathroom. with this handy kit, i never had to worry about forgetting anything. i always had everything i needed and could hang it up so it wasn't lying on any dirty floors or counters. a must have! oh and it packed flat which is another huge plus! it can carry everything you would ever need btw. I'm an over packer and it fit all of my "essentials." there were compartments i never even had to open with stuff inside for my just-in-case moments.
on September 14, 2017
This being a flat bag it often fits in my suitcase much better than the "normal" design of a toiletry kit. Having several compartments I am able to keep things separated and makes it easier to find what I want. It is big enough to hold my larger items, yet does not take up extra space in the suitcase. The yellow color makes it easy to see among the many black packing cubes and black liner of my suitcase. It also stands out in the room so I'm less likely to miss it when heading home.
on March 30, 2015
This is pretty much the perfect toiletry bag. It lays very flat which is a huge asset in a suitcase, it has a lined compartment for things that may leak or still be wet and is large enough to hold pretty much everything.

Most of my items were in travel sizes, I didn't try a full bottle of shampoo, but it hold all of my makeup, my travel shampoo and conditions, a full size deodorant, toothbrush and toothpaste, and kept everything organized. The hanger was great at the gym where I was able to hang it up in the shower and have access to everything I needed.

Update 5-29-17
This is still my go-to bag. It fits easily on top of my luggage and stores really well.
on August 30, 2017
This bag works fantastically for packing toiletries in a space-efficient, luggage-friendly format. I thought it was going to be awkward to use it while hanging, but it worked just fine. I kept my makeup in a separate bag, but this comfortably fit all of my other travel-sized toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair brush, saline solution, hair spray, toothbrush, toothpaste, jewelry, razor, etc. etc. etc.) I LOVED that it simply laid flat on top of my clothes in the suitcase! So much easier to pack than the cube-shaped bag I used to have.
on June 16, 2017
I love this bag! Has so many well thought out little details, like a plastic liner inside of the left-most pouch so the wet stuff doesn't leak out; and a hook so it hangs nicely while the bottom-to-top zippers keep my stuff in, even when the zipper is open. And I love how it fits flat in my carry-on.. just the size of a (thick) pair of pants like they say. Well done eBags!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.