Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members Star Wars movies on sale for Prime members  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 11, 2016
I was a little skeptical at first due to the shape of it. But oh my gosh it carries everything and I mean everything I need when I'm out on the road. I'm a flight attendant and so I don't have any liquid restrictions. So I was worried about certain odd shaped bottles and tubes I carry that wouldn't fit. But it all fits! I definitely recommend it to all my flight attendant friends and anyone who travels as much as I do. Don't let the shape fool you. It holds quite a bit. There's a pocket for everything you may need it for. I may just have to order another one. Fits flat right into my roller bag too. I'm very happy. I picked the green because it's my favorite color. You won't regret the purchase!
review image review image
0Comment| 127 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Likes:
– multiple compartments
– quality material
– very slim
– a lot of zippers
– fits in a backpack or small suitcase/overnight bag
– holds everything I needed(sonicare toothbrush, Panasonic razor to name a few big items)

Concerns:
– bigger than I expected/big and flat
– some of the pockets are so small I'm not sure what you would even put in them
– I just hope it doesn't rip over time when I stuff it full of everything

Overall:
when I would travel I used to just use a clear plastic bag that came with my luggage… You know the one that snaps in. This worked great but when I arrived to the hotel it didn't hang and it really only had one large compartment where everything intermingled. This would sometimes result in shampoos or soaps leaking and perhaps getting on my toothbrush or razor. I was really looking for something that could separate my items, have a hanger built-in, and have no problem fitting in multiple sizes of luggage. I browsed around a lot and landed on the eBags toiletry kit. This works very well because it has multiple compartments, a ton of zippers, hanging ability, it lays flat, fits in most luggage, and appears to be made out of a material that won't rip. I included some pictures with some of the items I put in the bag to help you decide.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 6, 2012
This Pack-it-Flat really is flat, and that's its best feature: it goes in the top of my duffle, or in the zipped inner mesh lid of my eBags Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible. It doesn't take up a third of the suitcase's volume, yet it fits everything that a biggish dopp kit fits. It comes with little bottles, but I don't use them, although they are fine enough quality; I prefer Humangear GoToob 3 Ounce (3 pack) Travel Bottles. I must carry my own soap, shampoo, and towel thanks to allergies to hotel-supplied products, and this fits it all in. The single leftmost zippered compartment holds tubes of toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen, lotion). This is the only compartment that is lined with slick plastic, so any exploding items won't taint the rest of your luggage. The slim far-right compartment is a good size for toothbrush and toothpaste. I use the compartment next to it for contact lens stuff, including a bottle of travel-size cleaner; I am able to fit in my chunky eyeglasses case and zip it closed. The big middle compartment opens to reveal yet more compartments. I zip a washcloth into the upper mesh compartment, and I put a tube of aspirin, a razor, and a tiny round tin of dental floss in the bottom zippered compartment. In the big central area go travel hairbrush, full-size soap holder, and travel-size deodorant. Atop this, I lay my (admittedly small) makeup bag and a travel towel in its pouch. They sink down into the opening and I can easily zip it closed. The biggest inconvenience is transferring items to and from the 3-1-1 bag. The bag has a hanging hook that I rarely use. When I first got it, I was surprised at how big it was, but it spreads everything into about an inch or so of flat space, which is incredibly useful. Fellow travelers have admired it, and I have given them as gifts.
0Comment| 222 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 26, 2016
I bought this to add to my backpacking collection for when I travel abroad. I wanted a toiletry kit big enough to hold all of my things in one place so that when I'm going back and forth to hostel bathrooms, I can just bring one thing with me. This fits the bill for that. It's big enough to handle my overpacking tendencies but it's well-designed and flat so that I can more easily stack it in my backpack on top of other things. The side zipper pockets can also expand if you want to add extra space.

The only reason I knocked a star off is because it's not designed particularly well for flying. The watertight plastic section on the side is long and narrow rather than wide, so it means that you can't just stick your Ziploc bag in there and pull it out easily. My Ziploc fits nicely in the center section, but I'm using that for other things. The minor annoyance of having to take things in and out of a Ziploc when flying definitely isn't enough to dissuade me from buying this.
on January 26, 2016
I have several packing cubes from eBags and am always impressed with the quality of their products. The zippers are sturdy, the fabric is light yet durable and looks great after many uses. This is a really nice toiletry bag with multiple compartments. I live in high altitude, so whether we fly or drive, toiletry bottles can burst because of elevation changes. This bag keeps everything separated so one spilled bottle doesn't ruin my toothbrush! I've used ziplock baggies for years and am happy to have found a nice toiletry kit that packs flat and actually WORKS!
on June 18, 2017
Packed like a dream. Packed flat and was key to packing for a 10 day trip to Italy. Still plenty of room to store everything I needed. Great design and well made.
on January 25, 2016
I've taken this toiletry kit with me on numerous trips, and waited to get some use out of it before reviewing it. I LOVE this bag. I was pleasantly surprised at the number of items you can cram in this thing and it still remains flat.

I travel 1-2 times a year overseas for missions work, and I've loved having this with me. I'll go anywhere from 10 days to 2 months at a time, so this thing can hold lots of items for a long period of time. It fits perfectly in my suitcase, and really does lay flat with no bulging from what I've put inside. I've even managed to get two large bottles of hairspray in the middle compartment, plus lots of cosmetics on one side, and medicines on the other.

You can also hang this up whenever you reach your destination, and keep things in their place without having to unpack everything. This is a great little kit to have with you!
on March 3, 2016
Love this!!! OMG this has changed the way I pack and my life...okay, maybe not my life, but my suitcase! In short, now all my toiletries can be packed flat. If you are like me, you have one big bag for razor, shaving cream, toothbrush, face wash, post-face wash, face cleanser, face cream, face serum, makeup remover, two kinds of lotion at least, sunscreen, etc, etc, etc. It became a problem trying to only use a carry-on when traveling. So, I figured worst case I can return this "flat" toiletry kit. It works, it works, it works! Okay, yes, I had to get rid of few things I wasn't using, but I have to tell you, it really does fit pretty much everything. This is my new favorite toy. Love it!
on October 17, 2015
The husband and I just went on a two week trip throughout Italy and this bag was great! It fit so much and was easy to hang and slip into a suitcase. It somehow stays pretty slim and doesn't take up much room. Worth the buy!

Here is what I got to fit in it for reference:
Two toothbrushes
Two mini tubes of toothpaste
Two tongue scrapers
Floss
10 wet tush wipes (you know, for those bathrooms that don't have paper)
10 condoms
shaving cream
laundry detergent
dry shampoo
facewash
two bottles of body wash
hike goo (cool thick lotion stuff to use on feet to prevent blisters)
band aids
alcohol pads
ace bandage
contact solution and extra pair of contacts
on August 30, 2017
This bag works fantastically for packing toiletries in a space-efficient, luggage-friendly format. I thought it was going to be awkward to use it while hanging, but it worked just fine. I kept my makeup in a separate bag, but this comfortably fit all of my other travel-sized toiletry items (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair brush, saline solution, hair spray, toothbrush, toothpaste, jewelry, razor, etc. etc. etc.) I LOVED that it simply laid flat on top of my clothes in the suitcase! So much easier to pack than the cube-shaped bag I used to have.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.