Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 11, 2016
I was a little skeptical at first due to the shape of it. But oh my gosh it carries everything and I mean everything I need when I'm out on the road. I'm a flight attendant and so I don't have any liquid restrictions. So I was worried about certain odd shaped bottles and tubes I carry that wouldn't fit. But it all fits! I definitely recommend it to all my flight attendant friends and anyone who travels as much as I do. Don't let the shape fool you. It holds quite a bit. There's a pocket for everything you may need it for. I may just have to order another one. Fits flat right into my roller bag too. I'm very happy. I picked the green because it's my favorite color. You won't regret the purchase!
review imagereview image
0Comment| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Likes:
– multiple compartments
– quality material
– very slim
– a lot of zippers
– fits in a backpack or small suitcase/overnight bag
– holds everything I needed(sonicare toothbrush, Panasonic razor to name a few big items)

Concerns:
– bigger than I expected/big and flat
– some of the pockets are so small I'm not sure what you would even put in them
– I just hope it doesn't rip over time when I stuff it full of everything

Overall:
when I would travel I used to just use a clear plastic bag that came with my luggage… You know the one that snaps in. This worked great but when I arrived to the hotel it didn't hang and it really only had one large compartment where everything intermingled. This would sometimes result in shampoos or soaps leaking and perhaps getting on my toothbrush or razor. I was really looking for something that could separate my items, have a hanger built-in, and have no problem fitting in multiple sizes of luggage. I browsed around a lot and landed on the eBags toiletry kit. This works very well because it has multiple compartments, a ton of zippers, hanging ability, it lays flat, fits in most luggage, and appears to be made out of a material that won't rip. I included some pictures with some of the items I put in the bag to help you decide.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 106 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 6, 2012
This Pack-it-Flat really is flat, and that's its best feature: it goes in the top of my duffle, or in the zipped inner mesh lid of my eBags Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible. It doesn't take up a third of the suitcase's volume, yet it fits everything that a biggish dopp kit fits. It comes with little bottles, but I don't use them, although they are fine enough quality; I prefer Humangear GoToob 3 Ounce (3 pack) Travel Bottles. I must carry my own soap, shampoo, and towel thanks to allergies to hotel-supplied products, and this fits it all in. The single leftmost zippered compartment holds tubes of toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen, lotion). This is the only compartment that is lined with slick plastic, so any exploding items won't taint the rest of your luggage. The slim far-right compartment is a good size for toothbrush and toothpaste. I use the compartment next to it for contact lens stuff, including a bottle of travel-size cleaner; I am able to fit in my chunky eyeglasses case and zip it closed. The big middle compartment opens to reveal yet more compartments. I zip a washcloth into the upper mesh compartment, and I put a tube of aspirin, a razor, and a tiny round tin of dental floss in the bottom zippered compartment. In the big central area go travel hairbrush, full-size soap holder, and travel-size deodorant. Atop this, I lay my (admittedly small) makeup bag and a travel towel in its pouch. They sink down into the opening and I can easily zip it closed. The biggest inconvenience is transferring items to and from the 3-1-1 bag. The bag has a hanging hook that I rarely use. When I first got it, I was surprised at how big it was, but it spreads everything into about an inch or so of flat space, which is incredibly useful. Fellow travelers have admired it, and I have given them as gifts.
0Comment| 220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2016
I bought this to add to my backpacking collection for when I travel abroad. I wanted a toiletry kit big enough to hold all of my things in one place so that when I'm going back and forth to hostel bathrooms, I can just bring one thing with me. This fits the bill for that. It's big enough to handle my overpacking tendencies but it's well-designed and flat so that I can more easily stack it in my backpack on top of other things. The side zipper pockets can also expand if you want to add extra space.

The only reason I knocked a star off is because it's not designed particularly well for flying. The watertight plastic section on the side is long and narrow rather than wide, so it means that you can't just stick your Ziploc bag in there and pull it out easily. My Ziploc fits nicely in the center section, but I'm using that for other things. The minor annoyance of having to take things in and out of a Ziploc when flying definitely isn't enough to dissuade me from buying this.
on May 22, 2016
Really nice toiletry kit. it's the exact same width as most carry-on bags, so yo can just place it on top of your clothes in the lower (or upper) part without taking up much space. Also, being so flat helps you spread out your toiletries.

It has a ton of pockets and compartments, one of which is fully plastic lined, allowing you to stick wet items such as tooth brushes or shaving brushes. One of the pockets on the right side is expandable, so you have the extra space if you need it.
on May 10, 2017
You can fit FULL SIZE products in this bag and still zip it! The expandable gusset on one side is great for times when you need just a little bit more space. Seems durable - eggplant color is nice and with the built in hanger - it is easy to find someplace to hang it in any bathroom. Makes packing easy too because it is so flat. LOVE it! Product arrived quickly with no shipping or quality issues. 100% satisfied!
on September 14, 2017
This being a flat bag it often fits in my suitcase much better than the "normal" design of a toiletry kit. Having several compartments I am able to keep things separated and makes it easier to find what I want. It is big enough to hold my larger items, yet does not take up extra space in the suitcase. The yellow color makes it easy to see among the many black packing cubes and black liner of my suitcase. It also stands out in the room so I'm less likely to miss it when heading home.
on November 18, 2017
I’m really dissapointes with this. I have bought other ebag products and loved them, but this was not a good buy. It doesn’t fit as many items as I thought it was going to. On one hand It’s like it’s made for full sized items because the net pocket in the middle is an akward size for travel sized items. But it’s too small for full size items. The most useful pockets are the ones on the side. I intended to only use small travel sized items and when those didn’t fit without spilling out, I started trying my full size items. A can of mousse does not fit in any pocket of this bag. I like how it’s flat, but it doesn’t work otherwise. I’m going to have to find something else.
on January 26, 2016
I have several packing cubes from eBags and am always impressed with the quality of their products. The zippers are sturdy, the fabric is light yet durable and looks great after many uses. This is a really nice toiletry bag with multiple compartments. I live in high altitude, so whether we fly or drive, toiletry bottles can burst because of elevation changes. This bag keeps everything separated so one spilled bottle doesn't ruin my toothbrush! I've used ziplock baggies for years and am happy to have found a nice toiletry kit that packs flat and actually WORKS!
on June 16, 2017
I love this bag! Has so many well thought out little details, like a plastic liner inside of the left-most pouch so the wet stuff doesn't leak out; and a hook so it hangs nicely while the bottom-to-top zippers keep my stuff in, even when the zipper is open. And I love how it fits flat in my carry-on.. just the size of a (thick) pair of pants like they say. Well done eBags!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.