Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 779 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 874 reviews
on February 11, 2016
I was a little skeptical at first due to the shape of it. But oh my gosh it carries everything and I mean everything I need when I'm out on the road. I'm a flight attendant and so I don't have any liquid restrictions. So I was worried about certain odd shaped bottles and tubes I carry that wouldn't fit. But it all fits! I definitely recommend it to all my flight attendant friends and anyone who travels as much as I do. Don't let the shape fool you. It holds quite a bit. There's a pocket for everything you may need it for. I may just have to order another one. Fits flat right into my roller bag too. I'm very happy. I picked the green because it's my favorite color. You won't regret the purchase!
review image review image
0Comment| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Likes:
– multiple compartments
– quality material
– very slim
– a lot of zippers
– fits in a backpack or small suitcase/overnight bag
– holds everything I needed(sonicare toothbrush, Panasonic razor to name a few big items)

Concerns:
– bigger than I expected/big and flat
– some of the pockets are so small I'm not sure what you would even put in them
– I just hope it doesn't rip over time when I stuff it full of everything

Overall:
when I would travel I used to just use a clear plastic bag that came with my luggage… You know the one that snaps in. This worked great but when I arrived to the hotel it didn't hang and it really only had one large compartment where everything intermingled. This would sometimes result in shampoos or soaps leaking and perhaps getting on my toothbrush or razor. I was really looking for something that could separate my items, have a hanger built-in, and have no problem fitting in multiple sizes of luggage. I browsed around a lot and landed on the eBags toiletry kit. This works very well because it has multiple compartments, a ton of zippers, hanging ability, it lays flat, fits in most luggage, and appears to be made out of a material that won't rip. I included some pictures with some of the items I put in the bag to help you decide.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 17, 2017
I bought this bag after having bought a larger Travelpro bag on the eBags.com site. This bag fits easily into my eBags, "Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible" backpack that I use as a carryon. The fact that it is flat, makes it easier to deal with in a carryon than other styles of bags. It has a vinyl lined side compartment at one end that fits a toothbrush holder and a razor holder. The other end has a zipper compartment that will fit other small items like medicine bottles. The large compartment in the center has net pockets inside. I was easily able to fit a full quart zip lock bag in there along with a full sized deodorant, an inhaler, and a saline spray. It has a hanging hook inside the main compartment, but it is NOT a large enough hook to go over a shower rod or a clothing rack bar in a closet. That is really the only criticism I have of the bag. It looks like that hook has a Velcro closure, so I may try replacing it with a larger one. But overall, the bag worked well for me on a recent trip. I will be using this bag on all of my long weekend plane trips.
on June 23, 2017
With every toiletry kit I have purchased over the past 20 or so years, I have downsized each time. I started out with a monstrous thing given to me by my grandmother. I think this is perfect. It fits all I need, and nothing more. I find that I only pack what is needed, which cuts down on weight and waste. it is about 9 inches tall, so I purchased either smaller bottles of product, or got travel sizes. Obviously, It will not fit a hair dryer, but depending on the size of your hair brushes or flat iron, it may be able to accommodate them. It is flat, so I can easily put it in my suitcase. I am really happy with this purchase!
on April 21, 2017
I decided to purchase this bag to replace my "clunker Tkit" which was more than twice the size and weight. I was able to fit 90% of my toiletries into half the volume and weight. Actually it was more like spring cleaning of my toiletry kit. I like how each side compartment is lined and sealed to prevent unforeseen spillage of liquids. I'd recommend this kit to anyone who is still using a "clunker toiletry kit".
on July 8, 2016
We usually pack our toiletries in a bag in our suitcase which takes up much room and requires unpacking and packing in each destination. This toiletry kit accommodated all our toiletries, took up the room of approx 1 pair of jeans in our suitcase. Best of all, when we arrived, we just opened it and hung it on the doorknob or towel rack (depending on the lodging.) I honestly can't believe how much we packed in this kit; looked overpacked to me, yet it zipped easily and lay flat without tears. Zippers are strong! Definitely recommend this. It's well worth the cost.
on May 10, 2017
You can fit FULL SIZE products in this bag and still zip it! The expandable gusset on one side is great for times when you need just a little bit more space. Seems durable - eggplant color is nice and with the built in hanger - it is easy to find someplace to hang it in any bathroom. Makes packing easy too because it is so flat. LOVE it! Product arrived quickly with no shipping or quality issues. 100% satisfied!
on July 15, 2015
I -LOVE- this bag! I bought it right before 2 cross country trips within a month, so I got to try it out thoroughly. I also tried packing cubes, which I also love, but that's another review. This bag replaces a seperate 3-1-1 bag and 2 pouches (one dry, one wet). It all fits! I kept my 3-1-1 bag in my tote until I cleared security, then it slips perfectly into the larger middle compartment for the trip along with some nail clippers, comb, lady products, and band aids. The plastic lined section holds my toothbrush in holder and retainer case with room to spare. The other sections hold q-tips, medication (I don't check, just carry on), travel lint brush, floss, and a few other items I'm forgetting. And I didn't even need to expand the right side. But the best part is the bag remains thin and packable.

The best part is how easy this is to pack. It was very inefficient to pack 3 small bags previously. Now it's all in one flat, compact bag with no bulges to deal with. This stacks very well with packing cubes and nicely fits across my suitcase. It would also stack well with folded clothing. I also had a mental lapse and bought a bit too much to bring home on my first trip. I was able to pack the packing cubes much better for the trip home and slip this bag into the small space in the empty "suiter" section (I leave the insert out so it's essentially just a buffer space between the main lining and compartments on the outside). Much to my surprise I was able to fill half the suitcase I thought was full on my outbound trip with stuff I bought. I was amazed, and the efficiency of this bag was a big factor in assisting with this because I was able to utilize a narrow space above the main interior because this could slide right in, where my previous 3 bag method resulted in thick spots that limited what could fit underneath.

I'd recommend this to anyone that travels more than rarely. I travel 2-4 times per year and definitely feel this is worth the investment.
on April 3, 2017
Purchased this item along with eBags Small Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Aquamarine) and eBags Medium Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Aquamarine) for my daughter's 10 day school spring break trip to France and Italy. All fit into her Skyway Luggage Epic 25 Inch 2 Wheel Expandable Upright, Black, One Size and all color-coordinated in aquamarine. We were able to fit alot of items into this toiletry kit and nothing leaked. My daughter was neat and well-organized on her trip and received several compliments from her friends.
on September 26, 2016
I bought this to add to my backpacking collection for when I travel abroad. I wanted a toiletry kit big enough to hold all of my things in one place so that when I'm going back and forth to hostel bathrooms, I can just bring one thing with me. This fits the bill for that. It's big enough to handle my overpacking tendencies but it's well-designed and flat so that I can more easily stack it in my backpack on top of other things. The side zipper pockets can also expand if you want to add extra space.

The only reason I knocked a star off is because it's not designed particularly well for flying. The watertight plastic section on the side is long and narrow rather than wide, so it means that you can't just stick your Ziploc bag in there and pull it out easily. My Ziploc fits nicely in the center section, but I'm using that for other things. The minor annoyance of having to take things in and out of a Ziploc when flying definitely isn't enough to dissuade me from buying this.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.