Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 694 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 770 reviews
I had high expectations for this toiletry bag; they were met and then some. I did not believe I could get my big tube of shampoo, toothpaste, laundry soap, face cleansers and moisturizers, make up (well you get the picture) into this well made bag.

~ The left hand side pocket is the perfect size for small travel bottles, plastic lined in case of leaks.
~ The middle pouch is where large items go with a couple of inner zipped pockets for really small items, like hair clips, batteries, pocket knife and glass cleaning cloth. The tube of shampoo will be transferred to a large travel bottle for security against leaks; it is not plastic lined.
~ Two right hand side pockets (1st one expands out) houses all my various makeup stuff, tweezers, small mirror.
~ The far right hand side has plenty of additional room for toothbrush and toothpaste with room left over for more.

Because it lays flat, it takes up considerably less room than my previous toiletry bag. Love the cheerful grass green color which goes with the rest of my Ebags that I have used for years.

Quality sturdy stitching, specially made zippers and tough materials.
This is a keeper for the dozen trips I take a year.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 11, 2016
I was a little skeptical at first due to the shape of it. But oh my gosh it carries everything and I mean everything I need when I'm out on the road. I'm a flight attendant and so I don't have any liquid restrictions. So I was worried about certain odd shaped bottles and tubes I carry that wouldn't fit. But it all fits! I definitely recommend it to all my flight attendant friends and anyone who travels as much as I do. Don't let the shape fool you. It holds quite a bit. There's a pocket for everything you may need it for. I may just have to order another one. Fits flat right into my roller bag too. I'm very happy. I picked the green because it's my favorite color. You won't regret the purchase!
review image review image
Likes:
– multiple compartments
– quality material
– very slim
– a lot of zippers
– fits in a backpack or small suitcase/overnight bag
– holds everything I needed(sonicare toothbrush, Panasonic razor to name a few big items)

Concerns:
– bigger than I expected/big and flat
– some of the pockets are so small I'm not sure what you would even put in them
– I just hope it doesn't rip over time when I stuff it full of everything

Overall:
when I would travel I used to just use a clear plastic bag that came with my luggage… You know the one that snaps in. This worked great but when I arrived to the hotel it didn't hang and it really only had one large compartment where everything intermingled. This would sometimes result in shampoos or soaps leaking and perhaps getting on my toothbrush or razor. I was really looking for something that could separate my items, have a hanger built-in, and have no problem fitting in multiple sizes of luggage. I browsed around a lot and landed on the eBags toiletry kit. This works very well because it has multiple compartments, a ton of zippers, hanging ability, it lays flat, fits in most luggage, and appears to be made out of a material that won't rip. I included some pictures with some of the items I put in the bag to help you decide.
on December 31, 2015
This is one of the most amazing packing/storage items I have ever used. I travel internationally on a regular basis and have never found something that can fit all of my items eliminating the need for multiple storage bags. I was able to fit all of my toiletries, hair brush, jewelry, makeup and hair accessories into this one bag. No matter how full I packed this, it still remained flat and fit perfectly in the front pocket of my Tortuga backpack (it seems like it was made perfect to fit with this pack)! I also loved that there was a plastic lined compartment that prevented liquid spills from transferring into the other compartments. There is also a zipper extender if in the case you need to extend the length to fit more items. One the bag was filled, it weighed about 7lbs and I was in shock at how much I was able to fit inside of each compartment. The look of the bag is deceiving but I assure you, there is more than enough room for all of your items. I cannot recommend this enough!
on February 1, 2013
This bag is the exact width of a carry on sized bag and work with their packing system. It's actually larger than I need for toiletries so I use the side pockets to carry all my small items like chargers. The hook is too small to go over many poles in various bathrooms.
on November 28, 2015
This bag is so great. I've taken it on two trips so far. I pack a lot of stuff and in the past I've used bulky utility kits that I really had to do a lot of planning for to fit in my suitcase. This one lies flat and is the size of a pair of folded jeans. The compartment on the far left is lined with a thick clear plastic and holds side-by-side 5+ travel-sized bottles of shampoo, conditioner, styling lotion, deodorant, and hand lotion. The far right compartment is just the right size for a toothbrush and full-sized toothpaste. Next to that is an expandable compartment that holds makeup - foundation, compact, brushes, mascara, eye pencils. The middle compartment is very versatile. It has a small zippered net bag for things like dental floss, hair ties, tea bags, advil packets, bandaids, and tiny scissors. Behind that, you can slide in short items such as a box of q-tips and a packet of wipes. And then behind that, there is space for longer things, like for a tube of handcream, 4 oz. of face wash, a full-sized comb and brush. There is yet another mesh zippered bag on the underside of the middle flap that I haven't actually needed, but would hold a deck of cards and a wine opener. I bought the aquamarine color which is bright and vibrant. Love it!
on November 14, 2015
I thought this was going to be great as a space saver for my 2 week Europe trip where i was attempting to pack everything in a carry-on. It's not so much a space-saver as it is a space redistributor. It still takes up quite a pit of space, but rather than being all crammed into a cube shaped area, its a lot thinner, but its a lot of surface area.
So think about how you're planning on packing to determine if this style of bag will fit. For me, it's didn't fit for this particular trip. I'm hoping I'll be able to get some good use out of it for other trips, but for this trip where space saving what a must, this bag didn't really do it's job.
So aside from that expectation falling flat, the bag seems like a good back. Lots of compartments for organization, plus the plastic lined one for soaps and shampoos. However, be aware that full sized bottles will not fit in the end pockets. You might can fit one, but you'll probably wanna stick to travel sizes. And if your brush is pretty tall it wont fit either, you need a short brush.
It seems pretty durable though and I look forward to getting to use it.
on November 26, 2012
I always do my husband's packing and I've bought a hanging toiletry kit from Sephora before which can not hold a lot when you fill all the pockets, it won't close properly. I recently bought him the packing cubes and he loves it so I bought this as well (all in aquamarine).He does FIFO (fly in , fly out) so he's always travelling.This held a lot! Please see my attached photos as how much it can hold.I love how one side unzips to make it bigger-that part held his shaving razor,refills,shaving cream and brush.The other side is spill proof and lined in plastic so I put his shampoo and bodywash there.The middle part held his deodorant,deo spray,grooming kit,face wash (full sized everything by the way),cotton buds,even a pack of paracetamol and toothpaste.The only thing that I packed separately into the old Sephora bag is his shower pouf and hair trimmer (which is only prudent, I think).I haven't used mine yet (women tend to pack more).I didn't use the bottles that came with it but those will come in handy for a shorter trip, I guess.He needs full sized toiletries as he is away for 2 months.Really worth the money!

Note Dec 4th,2012:

I guess they took down my photos and put their own instead as to how it looks like from inside,how much you can fit in it and how it looks like from inside the luggage of my husband but that's ok.
review image review image
44 comments| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2016
This is this first toiletry bag that I've bought in this flattened shape, which was the attraction to begin with. I like it. Makes packing much easier. Just used it on a trip to Europe and found it quite convenient. Great organizer. I never found my stuff coming out when hanging like some reviewers complained. Of course I tried not to overpack it and used smaller bottles, easily enough for a two week trip. For my makeup brushes, pencils, etc., I used Kokuyo NeoCritz pencil case (also on Amazon) which worked out great because all you need to do is unzip the case and it stands up right on the sink! All in all, I like this pack it flat toiletry case. Nice quality at a fair price.
on March 26, 2017
I bought this product about 3 years ago. I travel domestically for 14 days per month for work and abroad, on average, 10 days per quarter for pleasure. I've used this toiletry kit to organize my products every trip. It's held up beautifully, overtime, and still looks exactly the same as when it arrived. It's easy to clean, cheap, durable and oh so functional. More than a few times my products have burst due to inflight pressure changes or leaked for whatever reason and nothing has ever spilled out of the kit soiling my clothing. I love that it packs flat and has a carrying handle. It's super durable, made of water resistant materials, with YKK zippers, and what look to me like reinforced seams. I expect this thing to last, at least, another decade. The only flaws I've found are that it doesn't hold all of my products when I take an extended trip - like a month or greater. But, that's mainly because I'm a product junkie. Also, the removable hook is not useful to me as it's not practical for me to hang the kit in the shower or bathroom. Anyway, it's a great item and I'm glad I bought it. If it ever falls apart or gets lost, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one.

**The attached photos are what I usually pack for a two week trip. Everything's still kinda grungy because my return flight landed last night.**
review image review image review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.