Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 6, 2012
This Pack-it-Flat really is flat, and that's its best feature: it goes in the top of my duffle, or in the zipped inner mesh lid of my eBags Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible. It doesn't take up a third of the suitcase's volume, yet it fits everything that a biggish dopp kit fits. It comes with little bottles, but I don't use them, although they are fine enough quality; I prefer Humangear GoToob 3 Ounce (3 pack) Travel Bottles. I must carry my own soap, shampoo, and towel thanks to allergies to hotel-supplied products, and this fits it all in. The single leftmost zippered compartment holds tubes of toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen, lotion). This is the only compartment that is lined with slick plastic, so any exploding items won't taint the rest of your luggage. The slim far-right compartment is a good size for toothbrush and toothpaste. I use the compartment next to it for contact lens stuff, including a bottle of travel-size cleaner; I am able to fit in my chunky eyeglasses case and zip it closed. The big middle compartment opens to reveal yet more compartments. I zip a washcloth into the upper mesh compartment, and I put a tube of aspirin, a razor, and a tiny round tin of dental floss in the bottom zippered compartment. In the big central area go travel hairbrush, full-size soap holder, and travel-size deodorant. Atop this, I lay my (admittedly small) makeup bag and a travel towel in its pouch. They sink down into the opening and I can easily zip it closed. The biggest inconvenience is transferring items to and from the 3-1-1 bag. The bag has a hanging hook that I rarely use. When I first got it, I was surprised at how big it was, but it spreads everything into about an inch or so of flat space, which is incredibly useful. Fellow travelers have admired it, and I have given them as gifts.
225 people found this helpful
on October 14, 2013
I couldn't believe all the toiletries etc. this bag could hold. After you fill it up it lies flat to fit perfectly in your suitcase. No need for another bag to lug around. You just hang it up and have everything at your fingertips. Very sturdy,good looking with sturdy zippers. Get it, you won't be disappointed.
One person found this helpful
on April 23, 2013
We ordered two and are currently packing them up for a trip tomorrow. Upon opening, we found there were no bottles included in either. Not too big a deal, but the tag says they are included and I was counting on them tonight to pack and that would have made things fit better. I think it holds a fair amount, maybe a weeks worth of essentials for men but women who use more hair products or need room for makeup might need another bag. It seems durable and packs nicely flat.
11 people found this helpful
on September 12, 2013
I ordered this item for a trip with my son and was trying to condense my many toiletry items and a few of his into one secure bag that could lay flat inside my luggage. I thought that it would fold out like a garment bag but DOES NOT. However, there are many places to stuff everyday items and there is a small bit of room once you unzip the expandable section which is helpful. I was surprised at how many items that the bag could hold. It made the hotel bathroom counter a lot neater. I didn't give it five stars due to the price.
10 people found this helpful
on July 25, 2012
I purchased this along with other ebags and found it to be very functional. I was able to fit a 7 day supply of all my toiletries and it fit well (flat) in my suitcase. I intend to purchase another one just for my make up.
29 people found this helpful
on December 3, 2013
I have several eBags products including this toiletry kit, TLS Mother Lode suitcase/backpack, and several packing cubes. Everything they sell is first rate. Exceptional CS too. Designs by people who really know traveling. Over the last 35 years I have purchased many bags and suitcases. The eBags TLS Mother Lode is by far the best design I have ever seen and their packing cubes have completely changed the way I travel. Their products are designed to last a lifetime --- if not longer.