Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 707 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 784 reviews
Likes:
– multiple compartments
– quality material
– very slim
– a lot of zippers
– fits in a backpack or small suitcase/overnight bag
– holds everything I needed(sonicare toothbrush, Panasonic razor to name a few big items)

Concerns:
– bigger than I expected/big and flat
– some of the pockets are so small I'm not sure what you would even put in them
– I just hope it doesn't rip over time when I stuff it full of everything

Overall:
when I would travel I used to just use a clear plastic bag that came with my luggage… You know the one that snaps in. This worked great but when I arrived to the hotel it didn't hang and it really only had one large compartment where everything intermingled. This would sometimes result in shampoos or soaps leaking and perhaps getting on my toothbrush or razor. I was really looking for something that could separate my items, have a hanger built-in, and have no problem fitting in multiple sizes of luggage. I browsed around a lot and landed on the eBags toiletry kit. This works very well because it has multiple compartments, a ton of zippers, hanging ability, it lays flat, fits in most luggage, and appears to be made out of a material that won't rip. I included some pictures with some of the items I put in the bag to help you decide.
review image review image review image
on February 11, 2016
I was a little skeptical at first due to the shape of it. But oh my gosh it carries everything and I mean everything I need when I'm out on the road. I'm a flight attendant and so I don't have any liquid restrictions. So I was worried about certain odd shaped bottles and tubes I carry that wouldn't fit. But it all fits! I definitely recommend it to all my flight attendant friends and anyone who travels as much as I do. Don't let the shape fool you. It holds quite a bit. There's a pocket for everything you may need it for. I may just have to order another one. Fits flat right into my roller bag too. I'm very happy. I picked the green because it's my favorite color. You won't regret the purchase!
review image review image
on November 28, 2015
This bag is so great. I've taken it on two trips so far. I pack a lot of stuff and in the past I've used bulky utility kits that I really had to do a lot of planning for to fit in my suitcase. This one lies flat and is the size of a pair of folded jeans. The compartment on the far left is lined with a thick clear plastic and holds side-by-side 5+ travel-sized bottles of shampoo, conditioner, styling lotion, deodorant, and hand lotion. The far right compartment is just the right size for a toothbrush and full-sized toothpaste. Next to that is an expandable compartment that holds makeup - foundation, compact, brushes, mascara, eye pencils. The middle compartment is very versatile. It has a small zippered net bag for things like dental floss, hair ties, tea bags, advil packets, bandaids, and tiny scissors. Behind that, you can slide in short items such as a box of q-tips and a packet of wipes. And then behind that, there is space for longer things, like for a tube of handcream, 4 oz. of face wash, a full-sized comb and brush. There is yet another mesh zippered bag on the underside of the middle flap that I haven't actually needed, but would hold a deck of cards and a wine opener. I bought the aquamarine color which is bright and vibrant. Love it!
on February 1, 2013
This bag is the exact width of a carry on sized bag and work with their packing system. It's actually larger than I need for toiletries so I use the side pockets to carry all my small items like chargers. The hook is too small to go over many poles in various bathrooms.
on November 26, 2012
I always do my husband's packing and I've bought a hanging toiletry kit from Sephora before which can not hold a lot when you fill all the pockets, it won't close properly. I recently bought him the packing cubes and he loves it so I bought this as well (all in aquamarine).He does FIFO (fly in , fly out) so he's always travelling.This held a lot! Please see my attached photos as how much it can hold.I love how one side unzips to make it bigger-that part held his shaving razor,refills,shaving cream and brush.The other side is spill proof and lined in plastic so I put his shampoo and bodywash there.The middle part held his deodorant,deo spray,grooming kit,face wash (full sized everything by the way),cotton buds,even a pack of paracetamol and toothpaste.The only thing that I packed separately into the old Sephora bag is his shower pouf and hair trimmer (which is only prudent, I think).I haven't used mine yet (women tend to pack more).I didn't use the bottles that came with it but those will come in handy for a shorter trip, I guess.He needs full sized toiletries as he is away for 2 months.Really worth the money!

Note Dec 4th,2012:

I guess they took down my photos and put their own instead as to how it looks like from inside,how much you can fit in it and how it looks like from inside the luggage of my husband but that's ok.
review image review image
44 comments| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2016
This is this first toiletry bag that I've bought in this flattened shape, which was the attraction to begin with. I like it. Makes packing much easier. Just used it on a trip to Europe and found it quite convenient. Great organizer. I never found my stuff coming out when hanging like some reviewers complained. Of course I tried not to overpack it and used smaller bottles, easily enough for a two week trip. For my makeup brushes, pencils, etc., I used Kokuyo NeoCritz pencil case (also on Amazon) which worked out great because all you need to do is unzip the case and it stands up right on the sink! All in all, I like this pack it flat toiletry case. Nice quality at a fair price.
on May 27, 2015
Packs easily into a carry on, and plenty of room for all your stuff. I use it with a Samsonite Sphere, and fits just right.
review image review image review image review image
on March 26, 2017
I bought this product about 3 years ago. I travel domestically for 14 days per month for work and abroad, on average, 10 days per quarter for pleasure. I've used this toiletry kit to organize my products every trip. It's held up beautifully, overtime, and still looks exactly the same as when it arrived. It's easy to clean, cheap, durable and oh so functional. More than a few times my products have burst due to inflight pressure changes or leaked for whatever reason and nothing has ever spilled out of the kit soiling my clothing. I love that it packs flat and has a carrying handle. It's super durable, made of water resistant materials, with YKK zippers, and what look to me like reinforced seams. I expect this thing to last, at least, another decade. The only flaws I've found are that it doesn't hold all of my products when I take an extended trip - like a month or greater. But, that's mainly because I'm a product junkie. Also, the removable hook is not useful to me as it's not practical for me to hang the kit in the shower or bathroom. Anyway, it's a great item and I'm glad I bought it. If it ever falls apart or gets lost, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one.

**The attached photos are what I usually pack for a two week trip. Everything's still kinda grungy because my return flight landed last night.**
review image review image review image
on August 27, 2014
It's a bit hard to figure out the schematic of this kit from the photo but they really have spent a lot of time researching what is wrong with most toiletry kits and coming up with a design that works. I 've used it on 3 trips so far and i cannot believe how well all my necessaries fit. I especially like that it hangs or lays out on a flat surface. I've used it both ways depending on the hotel room layout. I'll be buying this for Christmas & birthday gifts for my traveling family members. Really love it.
on April 27, 2017
I am learning to pack well and just take the needed items. I even will weigh various liquids when I use them so I can get an idea on how I really use from my Costco size shampoo etc, so doing the math can figure out how much to carry. This toiletry kit still takes up space but I really appreciated the flatness of it all. And someone wrote in a review, the HOOK is practically useless, I knew that it would be and I didn't replace it before I left, so truly that is my mistake. Travel bathrooms are notoriously lacking in space or shelves.

Rick Steves' travel advice (men's toiletries are not as complicated) just go to the grocery or drug store for items. I do love looking in foreign grocery/drugs stores, it is interesting (and frustrating). I rather be looking for a bottle of wine or bread. But then you are stuck with some 15 or 16 ounces of some toiletry that you have to carry around with you, then leave somewhere before you head back to the states.

We love our trip to New Zealand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.