Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 11, 2016
I was a little skeptical at first due to the shape of it. But oh my gosh it carries everything and I mean everything I need when I'm out on the road. I'm a flight attendant and so I don't have any liquid restrictions. So I was worried about certain odd shaped bottles and tubes I carry that wouldn't fit. But it all fits! I definitely recommend it to all my flight attendant friends and anyone who travels as much as I do. Don't let the shape fool you. It holds quite a bit. There's a pocket for everything you may need it for. I may just have to order another one. Fits flat right into my roller bag too. I'm very happy. I picked the green because it's my favorite color. You won't regret the purchase!
review image review image
0Comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
Likes:
– multiple compartments
– quality material
– very slim
– a lot of zippers
– fits in a backpack or small suitcase/overnight bag
– holds everything I needed(sonicare toothbrush, Panasonic razor to name a few big items)

Concerns:
– bigger than I expected/big and flat
– some of the pockets are so small I'm not sure what you would even put in them
– I just hope it doesn't rip over time when I stuff it full of everything

Overall:
when I would travel I used to just use a clear plastic bag that came with my luggage… You know the one that snaps in. This worked great but when I arrived to the hotel it didn't hang and it really only had one large compartment where everything intermingled. This would sometimes result in shampoos or soaps leaking and perhaps getting on my toothbrush or razor. I was really looking for something that could separate my items, have a hanger built-in, and have no problem fitting in multiple sizes of luggage. I browsed around a lot and landed on the eBags toiletry kit. This works very well because it has multiple compartments, a ton of zippers, hanging ability, it lays flat, fits in most luggage, and appears to be made out of a material that won't rip. I included some pictures with some of the items I put in the bag to help you decide.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 26, 2017
I bought this product about 3 years ago. I travel domestically for 14 days per month for work and abroad, on average, 10 days per quarter for pleasure. I've used this toiletry kit to organize my products every trip. It's held up beautifully, overtime, and still looks exactly the same as when it arrived. It's easy to clean, cheap, durable and oh so functional. More than a few times my products have burst due to inflight pressure changes or leaked for whatever reason and nothing has ever spilled out of the kit soiling my clothing. I love that it packs flat and has a carrying handle. It's super durable, made of water resistant materials, with YKK zippers, and what look to me like reinforced seams. I expect this thing to last, at least, another decade. The only flaws I've found are that it doesn't hold all of my products when I take an extended trip - like a month or greater. But, that's mainly because I'm a product junkie. Also, the removable hook is not useful to me as it's not practical for me to hang the kit in the shower or bathroom. Anyway, it's a great item and I'm glad I bought it. If it ever falls apart or gets lost, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase another one.

**The attached photos are what I usually pack for a two week trip. Everything's still kinda grungy because my return flight landed last night.**
review image review image review image
on August 6, 2012
This Pack-it-Flat really is flat, and that's its best feature: it goes in the top of my duffle, or in the zipped inner mesh lid of my eBags Mother Lode TLS Weekender Convertible. It doesn't take up a third of the suitcase's volume, yet it fits everything that a biggish dopp kit fits. It comes with little bottles, but I don't use them, although they are fine enough quality; I prefer Humangear GoToob 3 Ounce (3 pack) Travel Bottles. I must carry my own soap, shampoo, and towel thanks to allergies to hotel-supplied products, and this fits it all in. The single leftmost zippered compartment holds tubes of toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, sunscreen, lotion). This is the only compartment that is lined with slick plastic, so any exploding items won't taint the rest of your luggage. The slim far-right compartment is a good size for toothbrush and toothpaste. I use the compartment next to it for contact lens stuff, including a bottle of travel-size cleaner; I am able to fit in my chunky eyeglasses case and zip it closed. The big middle compartment opens to reveal yet more compartments. I zip a washcloth into the upper mesh compartment, and I put a tube of aspirin, a razor, and a tiny round tin of dental floss in the bottom zippered compartment. In the big central area go travel hairbrush, full-size soap holder, and travel-size deodorant. Atop this, I lay my (admittedly small) makeup bag and a travel towel in its pouch. They sink down into the opening and I can easily zip it closed. The biggest inconvenience is transferring items to and from the 3-1-1 bag. The bag has a hanging hook that I rarely use. When I first got it, I was surprised at how big it was, but it spreads everything into about an inch or so of flat space, which is incredibly useful. Fellow travelers have admired it, and I have given them as gifts.
0Comment| 220 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 26, 2016
I bought this to add to my backpacking collection for when I travel abroad. I wanted a toiletry kit big enough to hold all of my things in one place so that when I'm going back and forth to hostel bathrooms, I can just bring one thing with me. This fits the bill for that. It's big enough to handle my overpacking tendencies but it's well-designed and flat so that I can more easily stack it in my backpack on top of other things. The side zipper pockets can also expand if you want to add extra space.

The only reason I knocked a star off is because it's not designed particularly well for flying. The watertight plastic section on the side is long and narrow rather than wide, so it means that you can't just stick your Ziploc bag in there and pull it out easily. My Ziploc fits nicely in the center section, but I'm using that for other things. The minor annoyance of having to take things in and out of a Ziploc when flying definitely isn't enough to dissuade me from buying this.
on May 22, 2016
Really nice toiletry kit. it's the exact same width as most carry-on bags, so yo can just place it on top of your clothes in the lower (or upper) part without taking up much space. Also, being so flat helps you spread out your toiletries.

It has a ton of pockets and compartments, one of which is fully plastic lined, allowing you to stick wet items such as tooth brushes or shaving brushes. One of the pockets on the right side is expandable, so you have the extra space if you need it.
on May 10, 2017
You can fit FULL SIZE products in this bag and still zip it! The expandable gusset on one side is great for times when you need just a little bit more space. Seems durable - eggplant color is nice and with the built in hanger - it is easy to find someplace to hang it in any bathroom. Makes packing easy too because it is so flat. LOVE it! Product arrived quickly with no shipping or quality issues. 100% satisfied!
on September 14, 2017
This being a flat bag it often fits in my suitcase much better than the "normal" design of a toiletry kit. Having several compartments I am able to keep things separated and makes it easier to find what I want. It is big enough to hold my larger items, yet does not take up extra space in the suitcase. The yellow color makes it easy to see among the many black packing cubes and black liner of my suitcase. It also stands out in the room so I'm less likely to miss it when heading home.
on May 12, 2015
I LOVE the design of this bag. We've had one for a long time, and it still looks brand new. Just bought another so that the males and females could each have shared kits for family vacations. The material for the waterproof section on the left has been changed; on the new version it's much thicker and more stiff than the old version. Some may appreciate that, but I'd rather have the fabric be more flexible, so I am deducting one star. I can fit a ton of stuff in it. On the left, cosmetics, brushes and a small mirror. In the center, shower gel, face wash, shampoo, conditioner, a small spray bottle, deodorant, and two small hair products, and a silicone diffuser. In the expandable pocket, a hair dryer and wide tooth comb. On the far right, a couple toothbrushes and toothpaste and room to spare.
on May 11, 2016
Surprised the hubster with this cool little travel unit. We were blown away by HOW MUCH stuff he could fit into this Pack-It-Bag and it completely laid flat! This is absolutely a must-buy for any trip. Of note, in one compartment there was leakage of a travel jar- the liquid DID NOT seep thru the zipper portion of the bag or onto any of the material. Stayed contained w/in the plastic lined compartment. All we had to do was wipe excess with a damp cloth. A purchase well spent!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.