- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by eBags when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code HR5OFY5V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Pack like a neat freak. Even if you aren’t one.
Once you’ve experienced eBags Packing Cubes, you’ll wonder how you ever traveled without them. Not only do they keep everything contained in your luggage but they maximize valuable packing space. And you’ll appreciate them immensely if ever randomly selected for TSA inspection – best to keep your unmentionables discreetly tucked into an eBags packing cube! Once you arrive at your destination they become drawers for your drawers – unpacking is a snap.
The Difference is in the Details
Designed with premium YKK zippers, breathable nylon, fabric bound interior seams that ensure a snag-free inside that never frays & mesh tops to keep things breezy.
There’s a cube for everything!
Choose from 10 colors for yourself and your family - as soon as you open your suitcase, you'll know exactly whose is whose and what is where.
Drawers for your Drawers
eBags Packing Cubes are sized to fit perfectly in your luggage and hotel drawers. With so many size options, you’re sure to find the best fit.
Guaranteed for life. That’s a really long time.
No matter what you pack into a product by eBags, you can be certain we put a lot of thought into it first. Like countless hours of design, quality materials, reinforced zippers, forward thinking, and customer suggestions. We compromise on nothing. So we can feel good about what we make, and you can feel good about what you buy. It’s why our products are guaranteed for life. And that’s a really long time.
Available in 10 fun colors - one for everyone in the family.
eBags Packing Cubes are the #1 rated travel accessory on Amazon, and come in 10 fun colors! These sturdy packing cubes can be used for travel, household organization, or any other storage need you can find—the sky’s the limit! Imagine unzipping your suitcase after a long day of traveling and everything is exactly where you packed it. Nothing’s shifted, crushed or wrinkled. Plus, since Packing Cubes are color-coded and have mesh tops, they organize your luggage and make it easy to find things right away. Sure, you can stand there in the rain while you wait for a taxi at the airport not knowing where you packed your hat. Or you can open your bag, spot the canary yellow Packing Cube where you packed it. No digging around to find it. And if you’re staying somewhere for a night or two, there’s no need to live out of your suitcase. Just place your Packing Cubes in the dresser drawers and there you go. Easy peasy.
Large: 17.5 x 12.75 x 3.25, Medium: 13.75 x 9.75 x 3, Small: 11 x 6.75 x 3
Limited Lifetime Warranty* against defects in materials and workmanship
Includes premium YKK zippers with corded pulls for a lifetime of opening and closing
Highest construction standards utilized and interior seams fully finished for durability
Mesh top panel for easy identification of contents, and ventilation
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 17.5 x 12.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0013KDS96
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 21, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have just received two sets of these. The "large" is VERY large. You would need to have a VERY large suitcase to make this a logical way to pack, and by putting many different things into one of them, you lose the entire benefit of organization. The other two are the correct sizes and are "ok", but not of the quality of Eagle Creek or Rick Steves (which I didn't expect) or Target--which I was hoping for. If they were all usable sizes, I would keep them, because they would probably do the job adquately.
I will sadly be returning them if they don't charge a big return fee--I really wanted "grasshopper" and "red"!
In general, the correct sizes of packing cubes are the most efficient way to pack! I didn't try them when they first came out because I was afraid I would "lose" all those edges and spaces in between where I could put so much, but the cubes have worked out incredibly well for moving about. It may be less important if you are only going to sleep in one place, but I still use them for that as well because I can organize tops, pants, undies, etc. (and they stay nicely folded). I can still put a few things things in between (like flip-flops, etc.). They also work to compress if you overfill the cube, press down, and pull the zipper closed--You can probably compress an inch if the bag is well packed.
For moving about--there's nothing to match it. No searching for anything--it's all in it's own small "drawers". And going home is so simple; empty as many as it takes and pack your dirty clothes in those and combine clean things. At home, all you have to do is take the correct cubes to the laundry room and sort! Seminar over...
11" x 6.75" x 3"
27.9cm x 17.2cm x 7.6cm
13.75" x 9.75" x 3"
34.9cm x 24.8cm x 7.6cm
17.5" x 12.75" x 3.25"
44.5cm x 32.4cm x 8.3cm
I somehow felt bad when I received the product due to the photo and missing dimensions. Otherwise the product quality is just great, which is why I refrained from returning.
- Quality build
- Excellent zipper quality and durability
- Strong seams
- Open netting design allows for visibility of contents and easy compression
- Attractive but simple colors and design
- Comfortable zipper pulls
- Excellent customer service
- None at this time, but there are strong competitors now that offer similar packages at potentially more competitive prices
Ask me a year ago whether I would ever have packing cubes and I would have scoffed at you and declared that it was illogical to try to save packing space by using packing cubes that forced the cube shape. Now...I'm a believer!!
Packing cubes have changed the way I packed forever. Not only does it organize everything I pack (underwear, socks, pajamas go in one; shirts and pants go in another, etc), it allows me to pack 2-3 times more than I used to be able to because you are able to squeeze everything into a packing cube and then zip it up. Packing cubes don't add any appreciable weight to your luggage because they are so lightweight anyway. And for longer trips, I simply take out my packing cubes from my duffel bag/suitcase and they serve as drawers for all my travel items.
In terms of eBags specifically, I referenced in my "Pros" why I think eBags is generally superior to other brands. In addition, I have used eBags' other products (lunch box, etc) and have had wonderful experiences with their customer service. That is definitely one thing to consider when purchasing packing cubes from competitors that have less reputable names–they may also make quality packing cubes, but if something goes wrong a few years down the line, will they take care of you as well as a more established and reputable company like eBags?
**Update: I also own two sets of Shacke Pak packing cubes (you can read my other reviews) and have had the opportunity to compare them directly to eBags. In all honesty, both brands make exceptional packing cubes and you really wouldn't be disappointed either way. But to be nit picky, I will share a few of my observations:
- Shacke Pak uses a material with a matte finish compared to the more shiny honeycomb design of eBags. The Shacke Pak material stretches ever so slightly, whereas the eBags material has very little give. As a result, it appears that the material eBags uses is slightly more durable, but Shacke Pak looks slightly more premium.
- Shacke Pak uses hidden stitching beneath the zippers, whereas eBags uses a double stitched design in most places. After owning the Shacke Pak packing cubes for about a year, I am noticing that the hidden stitching under the zipper pulls a little more and actually becomes visible when I pack the cubes tightly. This concerns me slightly and makes me question the long term durability whereas eBags' double stitched design seems to hold strong regardless of how tightly I pack the cubes.
- The depth of Shacke Pak packing cubes is .75" to 1" more, so you can pack more.
- The zipper pull handle (not the zipper itself) on one of my packing cubes from Shacke Pak fell off after one month. I contacted Shacke Pak and they immediately sent me an entire new packing cube. Shacke Pak demonstrated excellent customer service, but at the same time I am a little concerned that something like that happened so quickly in the first place. Since then, I have had no issues with my two sets of packing cubes from Shacke Pak. I have had no issues with eBags in terms of the zippers or zipper handles in the 6 months that I have owned them.
- Shacke Pak packing cubes gives you 4 for the price of approximately 3 from eBags. Also, Shacke Pak includes a pouch with the packing cubes that can be conveniently used as a dirty laundry bag when you're travelling. You seem to get a little more for your money with Shacke Pak.
- Zipper quality for both is excellent, as they both use YKK zippers.
- Overall: You can't go wrong with either and each brand has slight advantages over the other in a few areas. I personally think eBags is slightly more durable, but that Shacke Pak is slightly more attractive and gives you a little more for your money.
If you want a well priced, high quality, attractively designed, and backed by a reputable company with outstanding warranty set of packing cubes, the eBags packing cubes are definitely for you.