Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 8, 2017
I purchased these eBags packing cubes for me and my husband for a 3 week trip out of the country. We needed to take as few items as possible since we would be moving from hotel to hotel but we needed to be able to fit 3 weeks worth of clothes in our carry on suitcases. I love these packing cubes, they helped to save so much space and it made it so easy to sort our tops and bottoms. We were able to just remove a cube if we needed it instead of messing up the entire suitcase trying to look for items. All three of these cubes in this set were completely filled with clothes and they all fit in one carry-on suitcase plus I had room for one slim packing cube from eBags that I also purchased. I thought about purchasing cheaper versions of these types of packing cubes but I always think you get what you pay for. These cubes were tightly packed and the zippers did not break and the mesh on top did not tear. If you are looking for great quality then these are the bags. When you are not using them for travel you can also use them for organization if you like; I have all of my husbands socks in one bag in the drawer so it looks nice and organized.
review imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 8, 2017
Love the idea of these cubes but the first time I used the medium one it's seams started to come apart. Have tried to contact the company but no response or offer to replace or fix the situation, hence the low review.
review image
VINE VOICEon April 2, 2014
I'm an organized packer (think Jack Nicholson in "As Good as It Gets") and these packing cubes are fabulous. I've used these 3-piece sets for two years in three colors (aqua, denim and red paisley), plus the Shoe Bag and the pair of Shoe Sleeves. The top three benefits: 1) they organize clothing (by whole outfits or by types of clothing, e.g. shirts or pants vs underwear/socks); 2) they "contain" the clothing, keeping things folded neatly instead of wrinkled from sloshing around loose in the suitcase; 3) the different colors can visually differentiate whose clothing it is.

I use them on every trip and usually live out of the suitcase. But I just returned from a cruise, where you really have no choice but to unpack and use the stateroom drawers, and these cubes were even better there: unpacking took about 5 minutes (I just transferred the cubes from the suitcase to the drawers); the cubes kept everything neat in the drawers; and the cubes provided a hygienic layer against direct contact between my clothes and the public drawer.

After each trip, I simply wash them with the rest of the laundry, air them dry, and they're ready for the next trip. I highly, highly, highly recommend!
0Comment| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 31, 2017
Ok, I’m sold on these packing cubes. I was skeptical when I heard about them but decided to order a set to see if they did help me for more into my carryon suitcase...and they do! The medium and small sizes work best for small suitcases. I was amazed at how much more I could pack, but more than that I love the organization they provide. I can pull the cubes out and put them directly into drawers wherever I’m staying. The handle on the end is super handy too. I’m not crazy about the print that I selected, but it was quite a bit cheaper than the solid colors so I’ll deal with that for the bargain. These were worth every penny. I’ve used them on 4 trips in the few months since I ordered them. For reference, the small size works great for socks, undergarments and bathing suits - I’ve fit all three categories into one small cube for a trip of 5 days. The medium is great for your typical clothing (pants, tops, shorts, etc). The large works well for bulkier items like thick sweaters or jackets.
on June 8, 2017
Outstanding see-through and breathable bags of quality to carry a lot of stuff. We use the large bag for one kit and the medium bag for another kit. Easy to label with a marker pen. Zippers do the job. We really like the orange color for color coding of our equipment.
review imagereview image
on September 1, 2015
*Not verified by actual science. Oh the dread of packing a single suitcase for two people. The arguments. The frustration. Nagging about taking up too much space. Are you seriously bringing two pairs of shoes?! Not to mention the general angst of schlepping all that garbage back home in the same case. It never occurred to me there could be a way to reduce this frustration. I ordered two sets of these cubes (for 6 cubes total) and literally it saved us checked bag fees and our sanity. It's hard to describe why these work so well - other than the obvious organizational aspect of having portions of your suitcase segmented appropriately. You save on space because you are able to squish things into a designated bag, and in turn tetris those bags into the suitcase. They aren't space bags - where you vacuum out the air - but they work well because you are able to individually stuff and compress rather than trying to stuff at the end of packing the whole case. That might not make any sense - but once you use them and see the additional space you have in your bag, it's clear that you have lived too long without these gems. Two sets (2 Large, 2 Medium, and 2 small) were great for two adults and a toddler. The large easily fit 4 days of clothing for an adult, the small fit undergarments. The medium fit 4 days of clothing, undergarments, and extra shoes for 1 toddler. On the return trip, I was able to put all the extra 'clean' clothes into a medium bag, and sort all the dirty laundry into the remaining bags. Which then made my laundry sorting a total breeze upon my return. I think a set of these would make a great gift for a college student or any frequent traveler. The color selection offered by eBags are delightful and the construction excellent.
on June 20, 2015
These packing cubes are awesome! I bought them to organize my medium size L.L. Bean duffle bag. I've had the duffle for 5 years and hated packing in it until now. I packed my items in the large cube, baby items in medium and flip flops and slippers in the small for our hospital stay when baby is born. As a family of almost 9 I can see us using them for day trips to grandparents house, etc. they are truly a space saver. What a great gift for anyone as well!!
review imagereview image
0Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 25, 2016
I'm now addicted to packing cubes. In the past, I would rummage through my suitcase to find what I needed, and everything would be in disarray. Now I put everything in packing cubes, and I can find things in my suitcase, or throw the cubes into the hotel dresser, and I stay completely organized. I use the large cubes for shirts and pants (I fold the pants in thirds). For longer trips I need two for shirts and two for pants. Then I use the medium size for underwear, and the small size for technology (power supplies, etc.), and for the "junk drawer" (all the little items in one place). I also like the tube style for socks, belts, etc. because they fit in the channels at the bottom of the rollerboard suitcase.eBags Slim Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Grasshopper).

My wife uses a different approach, and puts an entire outfit in individual medium size cubes.

I'm a color junkie, so I have tangerine, grasshopper, and aquamarine.
on January 28, 2015
I will never pack for a trip again without using these bags!! I purchased two sets in different colors to make it easy to identify hubs vs wife. No matter how carefully I would fold shirts and blouses before, they always shifted and became wrinkled. I packed my husbands shirts into the cube and after an overnight before the trip and a long flight to Hawaii plus airport transport- they came out great!!! No wrinkles. Plus for the two nights before the cruise I left what wasn't being worn that day packed and zipped. I put the whole "undie" cube right in the hotel drawer! Later on the cruise ship they were especially great because everyone knows the cabins are tiny without enough drawer space. And finally, I saved space by packing the cube tightly and shoving out the extra air. Definitely makes travel easier.
Update- I have packed with cubes every trip and I still love them. I've just ordered more because we're taking a 3 week road trip in the RV (a first for us) and it's a small 24 ft RV with limited storage. I needed more of the larger size for the larger amount of clothing we will be taking. I also needed extra small ones for a 2 week trip we're taking with carry on luggage only!!! The eBags cubes are sturdy and have held up well.
on November 28, 2017
I've used these for a few trips, including at 16-day trip to Bali. I don't know how I ever lived without these! Especially for backpacking! These are amazing and I have told all my friends about them. It makes organizing and packing so much easier. It's also helps in making your clothes pack more compact. I'm seriously in love and will probably get these for my family members who travel a lot for Christmas.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.