Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,371 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,588 reviews
on April 8, 2017
I purchased these eBags packing cubes for me and my husband for a 3 week trip out of the country. We needed to take as few items as possible since we would be moving from hotel to hotel but we needed to be able to fit 3 weeks worth of clothes in our carry on suitcases. I love these packing cubes, they helped to save so much space and it made it so easy to sort our tops and bottoms. We were able to just remove a cube if we needed it instead of messing up the entire suitcase trying to look for items. All three of these cubes in this set were completely filled with clothes and they all fit in one carry-on suitcase plus I had room for one slim packing cube from eBags that I also purchased. I thought about purchasing cheaper versions of these types of packing cubes but I always think you get what you pay for. These cubes were tightly packed and the zippers did not break and the mesh on top did not tear. If you are looking for great quality then these are the bags. When you are not using them for travel you can also use them for organization if you like; I have all of my husbands socks in one bag in the drawer so it looks nice and organized.
review image review image review image
on July 12, 2015
These cubes saved me the hassle of having to check in and lug around multiple pieces of luggage for an international trip. Amazingly, I was able to pack for a one-week business trip (complete with three suits and three pairs of shoes!) in ONE CARRY-ON SUITCASE.

Amazing.

I should add, I am NOT a light packer.

I rolled up all my jeans/skirts/bottoms into the large cube, my shirts in the medium cube, and my socks and under garments in the smallest cube. (Rolling your items is key to fitting everything into the cubes. You'd think that everything would be super wrinkled when you take them out, but you'd be surprised!) I packed the cubes into my carry-on suitcase and had room to fit in my toiletry bag and three pairs of shoes. I laid my three suit jackets on top of everything and zipped up the suitcase. TA-DA!

Amazing. Love these things!
on June 20, 2015
These packing cubes are awesome! I bought them to organize my medium size L.L. Bean duffle bag. I've had the duffle for 5 years and hated packing in it until now. I packed my items in the large cube, baby items in medium and flip flops and slippers in the small for our hospital stay when baby is born. As a family of almost 9 I can see us using them for day trips to grandparents house, etc. they are truly a space saver. What a great gift for anyone as well!!
review image review image
on March 26, 2017
I can't believe I've been packing without these. Amazed at how much stuff they hold and my clothes actually managed to stay unwrinkled. The smaller cube was perfect to bring a change of clothes in my carry-on without taking up too much space. Construction feels sturdy even with a lot of stuff crammed in. I chose the orange cubes and love the vibrant color. Planning to buy another set for my husband before our next trip.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 18, 2015
These ultra-light and strong bags are designed to help organize things, particularly with use inside a suitcase (although other uses can be found). They are made of a very lightweight, strong, and attractive poly synthetic material with a mesh netting (so they are not waterproof or water tight). The zippers employed in the design are very high quality. These bags are a bit on the pricey side, but due to the extremely high quality and low weight, I think most people would be happy to have a set. When they are empty, they can be rolled right up into a tiny little roll, or just laid flat: either way, they won't take up hardly any space at all. The fact that they come in a bunch of different colors is nice, so you can also get a set that matches your color taste. The set is made up of three distinct sizes, and they are not particularly small, so don't be thinking of these for small electronics, or things like that. These are more for clothing, toiletries perhaps, and so on. They are a great travel organizer, and I would rate them as five stars.
on July 15, 2015
As someone who travels quite a bit with my work, I'm so grateful to have discovered packing cubes! I love how they keep me organized and also keep my clothes from shifting around inside my suitcase. I've found that when TSA has needed to look through my bags, they typically do not go into the packing cubes, which I appreciate greatly. The eBags brand of cubes have held up the best of any I've used. The zipper lasts through many uses and the material is durable and easy to clean when the occasional toiletry lets loose. I've purchased a set in each color for each member of my family.
on August 14, 2014
I had already purchased one set of these and found so many uses for them I promptly bought three more sets. I purchased the blue, light blue and yellow. I wanted green but they did not qualify for free shipping...don't know why. I frequently mow my parents' grass and can't seem to do the job without getting completely filthy so I pack the small cube with a change of clothes including bra, undies, tank, tee, socks and capris with room to spare. I am an XL size and can fit all that in small cube. fabulous! Then I just toss the cube into my VB Miller bag and stuff pockets with shower supplies and cosmetics so I can shower and change there, then go about the rest of my day. I use the large cubes to store winter sweaters in the drawers of my closet and medium cubes for exercise gear and clothing. I can fit six tops easily in medium cube and two pairs jeans and one pair dress pants in large cube with room for sweater or a couple long-sleeve blouses with no problem. I have yet to travel on a plane with them, but you can be sure my rolling suitcase will be tidily packed and well-organized next time I fly. I will also use an additional small or slim cube in personal item to store snacks, books, chargers, and anything else that needs separated from other stuff in my bag. Just buy them!! You will be glad you did.
on May 25, 2017
I travel frequently for business and am a notoriously bad packer! My colleagues say it looks like my suitcase exploded the minute I get to the hotel. These cubes not only allow me to pack smarter and keep wrinkles to a minimum (I add tissue paper to the folded clothes), it also helps me keep items I haven't worn yet in organized fashion! I should have ordered these years ago. And I love the color purple so Eggplant was the natural choice!
on July 29, 2017
I love ebags packing cubes! They change traveling in such a huge way. I was a little skeptical but am so glad I took the plunge. I have this set (aquamarine variety 3-parandom ebags 6 pack in eggplant (includes 3 slims), and some random cheapies that I tried to test out the packing cube concept.

My favorite thing about ebags (besides generally being good quality) is the color variety. I love being able to color coordinate for our family. On a recent trip I packed all of my clothes in purple, my husband used blue, and we put our kids' clothes in the cheap ones. The boys will each get a set in their color of choice when they are a little older (now 4 & 1).
on June 27, 2017
For years I have been trying to make the space saving "vaccum pack" bags happen and each time they have disappointed me by breaking/leaking and not functioning properly. These packing cubes are beyond comparisons and more useful/durable -- I can't believe it took me this long to come around!! They help you stay organized and save space by packing all your essentials into neat rectangular compartments that fit perfectly in my Tumi luggage. The great thing is I wont have to ask the hotel concierge next time for a vacuum to help compress my bags -- just pack, zip and go!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.