Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,385 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,611 reviews
on April 8, 2017
I purchased these eBags packing cubes for me and my husband for a 3 week trip out of the country. We needed to take as few items as possible since we would be moving from hotel to hotel but we needed to be able to fit 3 weeks worth of clothes in our carry on suitcases. I love these packing cubes, they helped to save so much space and it made it so easy to sort our tops and bottoms. We were able to just remove a cube if we needed it instead of messing up the entire suitcase trying to look for items. All three of these cubes in this set were completely filled with clothes and they all fit in one carry-on suitcase plus I had room for one slim packing cube from eBags that I also purchased. I thought about purchasing cheaper versions of these types of packing cubes but I always think you get what you pay for. These cubes were tightly packed and the zippers did not break and the mesh on top did not tear. If you are looking for great quality then these are the bags. When you are not using them for travel you can also use them for organization if you like; I have all of my husbands socks in one bag in the drawer so it looks nice and organized.
review image review image review image
on June 20, 2015
These packing cubes are awesome! I bought them to organize my medium size L.L. Bean duffle bag. I've had the duffle for 5 years and hated packing in it until now. I packed my items in the large cube, baby items in medium and flip flops and slippers in the small for our hospital stay when baby is born. As a family of almost 9 I can see us using them for day trips to grandparents house, etc. they are truly a space saver. What a great gift for anyone as well!!
review image review image
on March 26, 2017
I can't believe I've been packing without these. Amazed at how much stuff they hold and my clothes actually managed to stay unwrinkled. The smaller cube was perfect to bring a change of clothes in my carry-on without taking up too much space. Construction feels sturdy even with a lot of stuff crammed in. I chose the orange cubes and love the vibrant color. Planning to buy another set for my husband before our next trip.
on May 25, 2017
I travel frequently for business and am a notoriously bad packer! My colleagues say it looks like my suitcase exploded the minute I get to the hotel. These cubes not only allow me to pack smarter and keep wrinkles to a minimum (I add tissue paper to the folded clothes), it also helps me keep items I haven't worn yet in organized fashion! I should have ordered these years ago. And I love the color purple so Eggplant was the natural choice!
on July 29, 2017
I love ebags packing cubes! They change traveling in such a huge way. I was a little skeptical but am so glad I took the plunge. I have this set (aquamarine variety 3-parandom ebags 6 pack in eggplant (includes 3 slims), and some random cheapies that I tried to test out the packing cube concept.

My favorite thing about ebags (besides generally being good quality) is the color variety. I love being able to color coordinate for our family. On a recent trip I packed all of my clothes in purple, my husband used blue, and we put our kids' clothes in the cheap ones. The boys will each get a set in their color of choice when they are a little older (now 4 & 1).
on May 5, 2017
I couldn't decide b/w eBags and Eagle Creek so I actually ordered this 3 cube pack as well as some Eagle Creek bags. Both brands are good so far, but I have only used them once, so I hope they hold up after repeated use. I do like the smaller mesh that is on the Eagle Creek bags, seems less likely to get caught in things. But the eBags are priced so much better. I also like the large sized cube which Eagle Creek doesn't have. Over all if you want good value I'd recommend these eBags. They are also not as cheap as some others, but I hope that correlates with quality. I feel like if you want to only spend $10 for a set like this, don't be shocked when the mesh tears or the zipper breaks after a few uses. This seems like a good middle ground purchase.
on March 27, 2017
I LOVE eBags! I have 2 sets of these, and one set of the medium ones. The secret is filling them. If they are not packed fairly snug, then clothing items can shift. If snug, then things come out pretty good on the other end of travel....better than if not using the cubes. I've tried everything for packing: rolling clothes, using plastic dry cleaning bags between clothing, bundling, etc., etc. The eBags work the best! Sometimes I just stack or layer items (underwear, "boxed" dress shirts); other items are bundled (skirts, blouses). This later one takes a bit of practice, but definitely works if the eBag is snugly filled. At the hotel, I put them in the drawers, unzip and fold the top over and underneath. Voila! My suitcases are unpacked!
on May 6, 2016
I bought several of these sets for a recent vacation to Hawaii and I'm SO glad I did. They made use of every nook and cranny in my suitcase and allowed me to sort my clothes by type, which made finding what I was looking for so much easier. Two of the medium size fit perfectly with my makeup bag in my carry-on suitcase. My checked suitcase fit two medium and a large perfectly. I used the large for my pants/shorts and the mediums for shirts and undies/socks/swimwear. Everyone who saw them wished they had them as well. I would not hesitate to purchase them again.
review image
on November 7, 2014
I'm really happy with these. The combination of sizes is great for your average 22" long carryon bag. If you are using these in a backpack,the largest bag may not fit, and you may prefer just ordering a medium and a few smalls. I bought these to prepare for a weeklong trip with both casual and business casual outfits, and I fit everything I needed.

My only real complaint is that I wish there was a small amount of structure to the side walls of the bag. They're very thin, which is great to save space, but it would be a little easier to pack them quickly if the sides just had a little something to make them more solid and upright.

I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for sales to buy another set for my SO, and potentially a second set for myself to mix and match sizes. These bags might seem unnecessary, but if you are trying to travel light, avoid checking luggage etc. they can really be helpful to keep clothes neat, folded and easy to find. They're also breathable with the mesh inserts, and I like the choices of colors so we can pick one color per person to keep things straight. I chose the yellow because I prefer the lighter colors to see dirt or damage faster.

These would make a great gift for someone who travels frequently or is planning an adventure!

Finally, if you're lucky, these could save you a lot of mess if TSA decides to dig through your stuff.
on November 22, 2016
I travel frequently for work so I'm used to wrinkled clothing and not being able to find something in my suitcase. Since I've purchased the cubes (I now have 2 sets), I don't deal with that any more. My clothing stays neat in the cube I placed it in and not crushed to one side or another due to shifting in my suitcase. I am able to take the cube out of my suitcase and drop them (clothing and all) into the dresser drawer of my hotel. I'm always able to find what I need. I recently returned from a European trip. The cubes allowed me to pack more in my suitcase (really - a little too well - brought too much back) and keep it organized. I'd recommend purchasing these (in any size). They're making me spoiled!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.