Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 8, 2017
I purchased these eBags packing cubes for me and my husband for a 3 week trip out of the country. We needed to take as few items as possible since we would be moving from hotel to hotel but we needed to be able to fit 3 weeks worth of clothes in our carry on suitcases. I love these packing cubes, they helped to save so much space and it made it so easy to sort our tops and bottoms. We were able to just remove a cube if we needed it instead of messing up the entire suitcase trying to look for items. All three of these cubes in this set were completely filled with clothes and they all fit in one carry-on suitcase plus I had room for one slim packing cube from eBags that I also purchased. I thought about purchasing cheaper versions of these types of packing cubes but I always think you get what you pay for. These cubes were tightly packed and the zippers did not break and the mesh on top did not tear. If you are looking for great quality then these are the bags. When you are not using them for travel you can also use them for organization if you like; I have all of my husbands socks in one bag in the drawer so it looks nice and organized.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 13, 2016
Love them. Packing cubes are one of those things you write off as being a marketing ploy at best...until you try them! Bought a set to travel with, and was amazed at how much more stuff I could fit in my bag -- maybe not more, but being neatly organized and contained, everything seems to fit better, allowing me to see how much space I was wasting before. Several websites reviewed different brands and gave eBags a high rating, I would concur. I even bought some as gifts for family members that travel frequently, they are all cube converts now, too!

One tip, because Amazon doesn't always carry their full line all the time, check out the eBags website to see the colors and size combinations to suit your packing needs -- I've come to learn the stock fluctuates, so don't be surprised to find better selection of sizes/colors at one and better pricing at the other, so check back daily if you are looking for a particular set in a certain color.
on October 26, 2015
I bought a set for my wife and I (black and yellow). If you've never thought of packing cubes before (like me), then you're in for a pleasant surprise. Gone will be the days of piling socks and thirsts in your overnight bag. With this, you can keep everything separate and neat. When you're ready to unpack, just pull your cube(s) out, put them in the drawer, and unzip. You'll never "live out of a suitcase" again.

The best part is if you buy multiple sets, you can combine yours and your spouse's clothes into a single suitcase without mixing everything up.

My only complaint is that I wish it came with 2 larges, 1 medium (and no small).

For your information, the large can easily fit 2-3 (or more if you push it) men's pants/jeans. The medium can fit several (6-8) t-shirts. The small is about the size of a toiletry kit. I put my computer cables and charger in it. You could also probably fit a 6-8 underpants (instead).
VINE VOICEon June 19, 2011
This set of three eBags packing cubes for short or long travel provides the convenience of storing clothing and accessories during brief or long trips. Having traveled by plane and bus, the cubes helped to organize what was included in my backpack without any fuss or frustration when deciding where particular pieces of clothing needed to be tucked away or if there was any room for extra items; books, travel guides, bathroom toiletries, etc.

And overall, this is a highly recommended item that any traveler may want to consider including in their luggage when trying to organize the items that need to be brought on a trip and to make sure there is enough room without over packing. Indeed, if you cannot zip any one or all of the bags, you know you have over packed.
on December 18, 2017
I have had these bags for awhile and absolutely love them. They make traveling and packing so easy I bought a set for my teenage grandson for Christmas. He is going on a trip with his school and I thought he would appreciate how well and neatly you can pack with ebags. I highly recommend this product for all travelers.
on October 26, 2015
So packing cubes are not the kind of thing I ever thought I would be jazzed about. I mean...honestly. How difficult is it just to jam all of the things inside a bigger bag, like the eBags eTech 2.0 Weekender Convertible? Welp, it's easy enough to jam them all in, but then you're stuck rummaging around looking for socks and underwear in this giant bag which is large enough to travel for a week or longer, but (by design) doesn't have much segmentation or organization. Which is why you should buy the packing cubes.

Honestly, these are one of those kinds of things you never knew you needed until you bought them or were given some for free. I used to try to do the same thing with (e.g.) gallon-sized ziplock bags. And that's better than nothing, but...these are so much better. And for the money, totally worth it if you expect to travel more than like 3 times in the next year. Which is really likely if you have gotten this far in my review.
on December 9, 2016
Love these! This is a must have travel accessory. I've used these bags to pack for a 2 week international trip to a weekend trip. They keep things organized and fit neatly into a suitcase (one set will fit in a carry on). I have two young kids so I use one bag for clothes, one for toiletries, and the other for toys. It works beautifully. The quality is great and very heavy duty. My first set was purchased three years ago and they still look just as new as this set that I just bought. I've even thrown them in the wash a few times and they've weathered your typical toddler abuses (i.e. Sitting in them and having your big sibling drag you down the hall--not a single rip).
on July 2, 2016
My wife bought two sets of these for our first trip together outside of the US. We usually travel pretty light, but when you're going to be adventuring for a week or more there are a number of things you just have to bring, and it helps to have them organized. I was pretty skeptical about needing the packing cubes, and they're definitely not a must have for me, but they were surprisingly useful, and they made packing and unpacking my backpack full of clothes and travel gear much simpler and cleaner.
on March 1, 2017
We have a gionormous suitcase with 2 large compartments. While it is very light for it's size, it doesn't have any pockets to organize our items, so these cubes really came in handy for us. Time will tell on how they will hold up, but for our first trip they were great. I think I will buy a few more.
on February 5, 2017
I love these bags! They make packing and unpacking so easy. They are well made and you can see through them enough to tell which one has the sweaters or the shorts. They simple go in the drawer when I get to the hotel and if I want to leave them that way for the time being, it looks and feels like I unpacked quickly and I can be out doing what I want to do quickly. I also like the fact that my clothes are contained so if my bag gets opened at the airport or in customs, I don't worry about my personal items spilling out or on view for whoever is in the area. And they fit right back in quickly. If you like to be neat, buy a couple of sets.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.