Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 8, 2017
I purchased these eBags packing cubes for me and my husband for a 3 week trip out of the country. We needed to take as few items as possible since we would be moving from hotel to hotel but we needed to be able to fit 3 weeks worth of clothes in our carry on suitcases. I love these packing cubes, they helped to save so much space and it made it so easy to sort our tops and bottoms. We were able to just remove a cube if we needed it instead of messing up the entire suitcase trying to look for items. All three of these cubes in this set were completely filled with clothes and they all fit in one carry-on suitcase plus I had room for one slim packing cube from eBags that I also purchased. I thought about purchasing cheaper versions of these types of packing cubes but I always think you get what you pay for. These cubes were tightly packed and the zippers did not break and the mesh on top did not tear. If you are looking for great quality then these are the bags. When you are not using them for travel you can also use them for organization if you like; I have all of my husbands socks in one bag in the drawer so it looks nice and organized.
review image review image review image
on November 22, 2016
I travel frequently for work so I'm used to wrinkled clothing and not being able to find something in my suitcase. Since I've purchased the cubes (I now have 2 sets), I don't deal with that any more. My clothing stays neat in the cube I placed it in and not crushed to one side or another due to shifting in my suitcase. I am able to take the cube out of my suitcase and drop them (clothing and all) into the dresser drawer of my hotel. I'm always able to find what I need. I recently returned from a European trip. The cubes allowed me to pack more in my suitcase (really - a little too well - brought too much back) and keep it organized. I'd recommend purchasing these (in any size). They're making me spoiled!
on May 30, 2014
When I first heard of packing cubes, my initial thought was that they couldn't possibly be as useful as people were making them seem. I have traveled here and there and I had never needed them before, so why would these be useful to me now? Then someone presented the idea to me thusly:

When you pack your bags, do you usually have multiple layers of clothes stacked in your case? And when you need something from the bottom layer, does all the stuff on top get unfolded? Dig just a few times to the bottom of your suitcase and it becomes quite a mess, right? Now, introduce packing cubes into your suitcase and viola, the items in the top layer don't come unfolded because you just lift them right out in one neat, fell swoop.

You don't have to dig around to find things because you're more organized. Because the cubes are as sturdy as they are, you can use them to condense down your items a bit (though don't expect any miracles), as well. I like that I can put all my shirts in one cube, all my pants in another, etc, saving myself the pleasure of tossing the contents of my suitcase around in search of that one shirt I need or that missing sock.

One of the things I particularly like about these packing cubes is the array of sizes and colors available (though it should be noted that there is one assortment of slim packing cubes from eBags that are only made in five colors, rather than the usual assortment). I currently have two sets of cubes, this assortment of S, M, and L and one set of the slim cubes and I found that they fit my carry on perfectly. I have a clamshell hardside, so in the top half I use all three slims and on the bottom I use a medium cube (with the free space left open for shoes).

Because I had difficulty picturing the sizes, here is a rough breakout. If I place one of these packing cubes in my 22" carry on:
1 L: This completely fills the bottom of my carry on.
1 M: This is roughly 2/3 of the bottom
1 S: a bit more than a quarter? ish? I don't think I will use this size much because the large, medium, and slim combos work better together. The small is sort of an odd size, but I think this will be a good size for putting a small blanket and PJs in and stashing in my purse for air travel.
Slim: 1/3 of the space
Mind you, this is just one layer. I can easily stack another layer of packing cubes on top of these even when they're fully stuffed

Are the eBags packing cubes better or worse than others on the market? I have no idea, but I can say that this brand does exactly what it should do.
on May 25, 2017
I travel frequently for business and am a notoriously bad packer! My colleagues say it looks like my suitcase exploded the minute I get to the hotel. These cubes not only allow me to pack smarter and keep wrinkles to a minimum (I add tissue paper to the folded clothes), it also helps me keep items I haven't worn yet in organized fashion! I should have ordered these years ago. And I love the color purple so Eggplant was the natural choice!
on March 26, 2017
I can't believe I've been packing without these. Amazed at how much stuff they hold and my clothes actually managed to stay unwrinkled. The smaller cube was perfect to bring a change of clothes in my carry-on without taking up too much space. Construction feels sturdy even with a lot of stuff crammed in. I chose the orange cubes and love the vibrant color. Planning to buy another set for my husband before our next trip.
on June 20, 2015
These packing cubes are awesome! I bought them to organize my medium size L.L. Bean duffle bag. I've had the duffle for 5 years and hated packing in it until now. I packed my items in the large cube, baby items in medium and flip flops and slippers in the small for our hospital stay when baby is born. As a family of almost 9 I can see us using them for day trips to grandparents house, etc. they are truly a space saver. What a great gift for anyone as well!!
review image review image
on July 29, 2017
I love ebags packing cubes! They change traveling in such a huge way. I was a little skeptical but am so glad I took the plunge. I have this set (aquamarine variety 3-parandom ebags 6 pack in eggplant (includes 3 slims), and some random cheapies that I tried to test out the packing cube concept.

My favorite thing about ebags (besides generally being good quality) is the color variety. I love being able to color coordinate for our family. On a recent trip I packed all of my clothes in purple, my husband used blue, and we put our kids' clothes in the cheap ones. The boys will each get a set in their color of choice when they are a little older (now 4 & 1).
on June 18, 2017
I bought a set of these for my husband; he's a pretty organized packer. But then, I went on a trip, and ended up borrowing his set. Beats using grocery store bags for sure. Undies can go in the small one, and if you are making a stop or two & need to pull out an outfit, it's handy to use the other bags. Husband is so happy with them he bought a set each for me and The Kid. Lots of cool colors to choose from; just be aware that they are different prices.
on May 15, 2014
Good products, well made, but after putting them in my suitcase, for me at least, I decided I can just as easily use ziploc bags or even plastic bags to organize well enough for my travels. No, I have not backpacked for months around Europe, so I can see where they may come in handy, but just something that I would end up using. I did return them, no problems doing so.
on April 17, 2017
First time I've ever purchased and used packing cubes. I love them, makes packing and keeping all the like items together ... if you've never tried them, these seem well made, good zippers, stitching seems good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.