Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now TG18PP_gno

• Customer Reviews

on August 9, 2012
I bought these because they were lightweight, but they are a bit too flimsy. They are a great way to keep a backpack organized, but they don't hold their own shape. That means if your backpack has any wiggle room, your clothes will begin to slide down toward the bottom of your pack while these are standing on end (and that's the only way they fit into a backpack). The size was perfect though. The three cases almost completely filled my Osprey backpack, leaving just enough room for a pair of sandals and toiletry case in the bottom of the pack. Unfortunately because they were so flimsy, my clothes were more wrinkled than they could have been with a slightly sturdier (and heavier) set of organizers.
12 people found this helpful
on August 24, 2013
I hate packing, even though I do it often. It's not uncommon for me to be home for less than a day between trips, so unpacking/packing can be hurried experience. About a year ago, on the recommendation of a friend, I purchased a set of these eBags Packing Cubes (in orange so they're easy to see in the closet). These serve several purposes:

* I use the small bag for carrying a swimsuit/athletic shirt so I can stay active in the hotel pool/spa
* I use the medium bag for organizing socks and underwear rather than having them loose in my bag
* I use the large bag for pants and shirts to help prevent wrinkles

It worked so well for me that I ended up buying a set for my wife as well. Since we try to travel with carry-on luggage only when we travel she's put hers to good use, too. I'm actually considering a second set so that I can take one set and come home and just swap sets to reduce the time it takes to re-pack. That also means when I do laundry I can simply re-pack straight out of the dryer into cubes. The eBags set isn't the cheapest set on the market but after reading several reviews I believed that the quality was likely better than some of the cheap knock-offs. After a year with more than 150 flight segments and 150 hotel nights they're still in great shape with fully functional zippers (the thing I was most worried about) - no quality problems whatsoever. For something that's made my travel life easier and has proven to be dependable, I consider them a fantastic purchase.

If you're looking for something to make packing and unpacking easier, I recommend these cubes.
4 people found this helpful
on February 19, 2013
This was an "impulse" purchase and I had my doubts about the usefulness of packing cubes, but I was pleasantly surprised. I first used them for a week long vacation with my husband and was thrilled. I packed the bags in advance in the laundry room...I just took the items out of the dryer, rolled them so they would stay wrinkle-free, placed them directly into the bags and left the bags stacked neatly on the shelf until the day before we left. I was able to start packing well in advance, and it made for quick packing when I finally got the suitcase out at the last minute. You can separate items by person, by item type, or by day...there are so many options. I even used them without a suitcase for a 3 day trip where we stayed in a different hotel each night by packing each day's items in a separate bag and stacking them in the trunk, then we just carried one lightweight bag into the room each night. It was much easier than lugging and digging through a loaded suitcase every night. I may purchase more in a different color so I can quickly tell my bags from my husband's.
17 people found this helpful
on February 13, 2014
I JUST bought these last week and so far have only used it one time. Therefore I will only comment on the size and not durability. The bags are great for the price. I was able to fit 3 boxers, 3 under shirts, socks and belt in the small bag. The medium fit 2 polos, 2 undershirts, vest and a pair of pants. I didn't pack jeans in it, but I am sure they'd fit. The large bag is AMAZIng. We were headed to beach and I was able to pack all of my clothes in just the large bag (2 beach dresses, 2 shorts, 5 medium size shirts, 3 bathing suits and 2 pajama sets). Everything fit perfectly and it fit in a carryon bag. My husband fit the small and medium bag in his normal swiss army bag.
I am REALLY happy with my purchase.

I would recommend 1 set per person for normal travels. Small will fit your undergarments for 4-5 days, the medium is good for undershirts, tanks tops etc. and the large for your normal clothes. Seriously, it is great way of organizing your suitcase. Initially I bought this for my husband, and now I am ordering a set for myself!
One person found this helpful
on June 30, 2012
Initially, I was really hesitant to purchase these because I didn't want to waste any space in my bag on the flight and I wasn't sure how well they would work in general. I purchased two sets of these (one in grasshopper, and one in denim) when went to Jamaica on my honeymoon earlier in the month and I will never travel without these again. They were amazing! They made organization so much easier and they can hold a lot of stuff. It also saves time when you're trying to rush and pack everything up to leave. My husband didn't really like them because he had trouble getting his clothes to fit nicely in them since they're much bulkier than mine (he's 6'4, 230 and I'm 5'2, 120). But he used the smaller one for his toiletries, and I used the other two larger ones for more of my clothes! So it worked out perfectly. They even work well in the washing machine (my cat peed on one of them as soon as I came home), I didn't try the dryer, but I'm sure it would have been fine. The color didn't bleed or anything like that. I would highly recommend these to anybody traveling, especially if you wait until the last minute to pack!
3 people found this helpful
on October 14, 2011
These packing cubes are a must have for travelers. It is so easy to keep you clothes packed and organized, even when you're "unpacked" in your hotel. "Delicates" fit perfectly in the small cube, my running clothes in the middle cube, and regular clothes in the large cube (somehow using the "roll" technique, the large cube is exactly the right size for my clothes). Divide them up however you like. I have two small children and the cubes are great for separating our clothes. It makes it very easy to find what you're looking for.

In the past, I would grab a laundry bag for my dirty clothes, now I can either put them in a cube, or leave clean clothes in the cube, and dirty clothes in my luggage. Rather than stuffing them in a plastic bag that doesn't breathe well. The cubes take up very little space when empty, as well.

The large cube fits perfectly in my 21" carry-on suitcase. Two of the medium-size cubes would fit as well. Came back to see about purchasing more. I purchased these for a friend as well. We both love them.
2 people found this helpful
on January 10, 2012
. . .about carrying extra weight, these packers are worth it. I use them for keeping together things like socks, underwear, pharmacy items, and electronics items that otherwise tend to get spread around in luggage. You'll find things more easily, pack and unpack more easily, and have a better sense of where all your stuff is, even if your luggage already has multiple compartments.

Plus they enable you to use drawers in hotel rooms - all your stuff grouped together - and pack and unpack easily without fearing that you might leave something behind.

The brighter colors won't get accidentally left behind in your hotel room or swamped by other stuff in your luggage.

A bargain at the price - well made with sturdy zippers, and extremely lightweight.
4 people found this helpful
VINE VOICEon June 19, 2011
This set of three eBags packing cubes for short or long travel provides the convenience of storing clothing and accessories during brief or long trips. Having traveled by plane and bus, the cubes helped to organize what was included in my backpack without any fuss or frustration when deciding where particular pieces of clothing needed to be tucked away or if there was any room for extra items; books, travel guides, bathroom toiletries, etc.

And overall, this is a highly recommended item that any traveler may want to consider including in their luggage when trying to organize the items that need to be brought on a trip and to make sure there is enough room without over packing. Indeed, if you cannot zip any one or all of the bags, you know you have over packed.
2 people found this helpful
on January 3, 2014
I bought these bags because I travel frequently and for long periods. I need to have a lot of clothes and carry items such as suit coats and dress shirts that would wrinkle and suffer all sorts of indignities during transit. I was looking for something like these cubes as I had imagined that I could use a large tupperwear like item to protect the clothes. The cubes work great and seem to be fine quality (they have stood up to several trips with lots of use)—if you pack the clothes tightly they don’t wrinkle and you can maximize your carry capacity with the efficient use of space they provide. Weight can be an issue though as you will fit more in your suitcase.
on August 7, 2012
I love my eBags and my favorite size is the medium sized bag. I use a large Osprey and Eagle Creek duffle bags and tend to go overweight and so I was able to easily reshuffle things without repacking and with the TSA weight restrictions, was able to just put an eBag in my carryon.These large duffle bags just have one compartment, it makes it nice to have my bags organized with the eBags.

I used the large bag for sweatshirts, pants and thicker items. Medium sized bags held my dresses (6 of them) shirts (8) and then some. My small one is used for undergarments, leggings, and tights. I gave my teenage daughter 1 medium and 1 small bag and she's able to fit all her things in those 2 bags.