Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 8, 2017
I purchased these eBags packing cubes for me and my husband for a 3 week trip out of the country. We needed to take as few items as possible since we would be moving from hotel to hotel but we needed to be able to fit 3 weeks worth of clothes in our carry on suitcases. I love these packing cubes, they helped to save so much space and it made it so easy to sort our tops and bottoms. We were able to just remove a cube if we needed it instead of messing up the entire suitcase trying to look for items. All three of these cubes in this set were completely filled with clothes and they all fit in one carry-on suitcase plus I had room for one slim packing cube from eBags that I also purchased. I thought about purchasing cheaper versions of these types of packing cubes but I always think you get what you pay for. These cubes were tightly packed and the zippers did not break and the mesh on top did not tear. If you are looking for great quality then these are the bags. When you are not using them for travel you can also use them for organization if you like; I have all of my husbands socks in one bag in the drawer so it looks nice and organized.
review imagereview imagereview image
40 helpful votes
41 helpful votes
on August 9, 2016
These bags are great quality, durable, and come in all sorts of colors. The zippers and fabric are very high quality and are lightweight, so they don't add any significant weight to your suitcase.

Personally, I find the medium cubes to be the best size for packing clothes. The large are just too big to keep everything organized.

My only wish is that they sold these in a color variety pack. Having a bunch of cubes in the same color and size makes it hard to identify which pack is which. That is why I now own them in peony (for me), green (for my husband), and black (for us both to use).

If you're hesitant on purchasing your first set of packing cubes, here is my story:

I had first discovered packing cubes when traveling internationally with a friend. She used them. I didnt. I unpacked and repacked my suitcase at every hotel to find the one thing I needed. She found her stuff instantly and ended up sitting around the hotel room waiting for me to finish repacking.

I felt bad at all the time wasted sitting in a hotel room so I bought these cubes for our next trip. They are incredible! Shirts in one, pants in another, toiletries in a third! Everything was neat, tidy, and easily accessible. I will always pack in these cubes from now on. These are a must-have for anyone who travels ever! I now use them for both short weekend trips and long trips. I even converted my husband who uses them daily to pack his work and bike clothes.
on June 20, 2015
These packing cubes are awesome! I bought them to organize my medium size L.L. Bean duffle bag. I've had the duffle for 5 years and hated packing in it until now. I packed my items in the large cube, baby items in medium and flip flops and slippers in the small for our hospital stay when baby is born. As a family of almost 9 I can see us using them for day trips to grandparents house, etc. they are truly a space saver. What a great gift for anyone as well!!
review imagereview image
38 helpful votes
39 helpful votes
on May 15, 2014
Good products, well made, but after putting them in my suitcase, for me at least, I decided I can just as easily use ziploc bags or even plastic bags to organize well enough for my travels. No, I have not backpacked for months around Europe, so I can see where they may come in handy, but just something that I would end up using. I did return them, no problems doing so.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
Enthusiast: Eye Makeupon September 24, 2016
I already have this set in raspberry (more red in color) and wanted another set in a different or contrasting color and this color ( plus black) were the only colors that were considered Prime. I did not like the color but I found another listing for green, so I returned this and got the green instead.
There's really nothing wrong with the packing cubes - I love them!
Just don't care for the orange color.
Thank you.
on April 1, 2017
I love these eBags. I have a couple of different sets so I can color-code the contents. Love the handles so i can carry a packed bag around. I have a 3 story house, so I often carry a mostly empty suitcase to the first floor, and bring the packed eBags to it. The large ones are great for big suitcases. Two of the medium ones will fill one half of a carry-on so I can use the other half for shoes, cosmetics bag, the small eBag, etc.
on August 2, 2016
I really questioned the purpose in buying these. I thought it would be one more thing to have to remember when packing. I was wrong! I've used them on two business trips now and they really helped me organize my outfits and held everything tightly in place so I could close my bag without a problem!
on October 30, 2014
After reading many reviews and debating the packing cube vs. vacuum bag situation for travel, I ultimately decided on the packing cubes and they worked really well for me. I went on a 3-week trip to Europe and I only wanted to take a carry-on suitcase for ease of transport on the train, etc. and the cubes allowed me to pack quite a bit in and keep it organized throughout the trip. In the large cube I packed 2 pairs of jeans, 2 skirts, 2 dresses and 2 sweaters; in the medium cube I had 5 t-shirts and 5 tank tops; in the small cube I had 6 pairs of sock, 3 sports bras and 8 pairs of underwear. During the trip we moved around from city to city a lot, so I was able to unpack my suitcase each night to get what I needed and easily re-pack each morning. Towards the end of the trip, I used one cube to separate out my dirty clothes. I plan on getting some more medium cubes for shorter trips that require less larger items of clothing. The cubes appeared flimsier than I thought when I first opened the box, but they stood up very well for the high amount of use during my trip.
The only thing I wished that the cubes did was compress the clothes a little bit as well as contain them, but I know that they do make compression cubes, so I guess I'll just have to buy those to compare. So far I'm very happy with these cubes and recommend them.
on April 3, 2017
Love my packing cubes! They are roomy and I can get a lot of stuff in each cube for a better organized suitcase. The blue color was beautiful and actually matched the color of my suitcase, that my friends always ask if they came with the suitcase. Also, they are good quality and protects your clothing well. I would buy these again.
on April 22, 2017
The medium and smaller cubes are great for small stuff (socks/small clothing/accessories/miscellaneous hygiene products) so that it I don't have to go digging through my bag to find one item, everything is together. The bigger cube would be more useful to me if I were to share a large luggage bag with my husband so we could easily tell whose clothing belongs to whom. If I'm the only one traveling, the large cube isn't as necessary because my clothing will fit just as well into my carry on bag without it.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.