- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by eBags when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code HR5OFY5V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Techlite Diamond Nylon
- Limited Lifetime Warranty* against defects in materials and workmanship
- Includes 1 Large 17.5 x 12.75 x 3.25, 1 Medium 13.75 x 9.75 x 3, 1 Small 11 x 6.75 x 3 and 3 Slim 2.8 x 14 x 5 in
- Interior seams fully finished for durability and soft mesh tops won't damage delicate fabrics
- Includes premium YKK zippers with corded pulls for a lifetime of opening and closing
- eBags packing cubes make the best possible use of valuable space
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Pack like a neat freak. Even if you aren’t one.
Once you’ve experienced eBags Packing Cubes, you’ll wonder how you ever traveled without them. Not only do they keep everything contained in your luggage but they maximize valuable packing space. And you’ll appreciate them immensely if ever randomly selected for TSA inspection – best to keep your unmentionables discreetly tucked into an eBags packing cube! Once you arrive at your destination they become drawers for your drawers – unpacking is a snap.
The Difference is in the Details
Designed with premium YKK zippers, breathable nylon, fabric bound interior seams that ensure a snag-free inside that never frays & mesh tops to keep things breezy.
There’s a cube for everything!
Choose from 10 colors for yourself and your family - as soon as you open your suitcase, you'll know exactly whose is whose and what is where.
Drawers for your Drawers
eBags Packing Cubes are sized to fit perfectly in your luggage and hotel drawers. With so many size options, you’re sure to find the best fit.
Guaranteed for Life. That’s a really long time.
No matter what you pack into a product by eBags, you can be certain we put a lot of thought into it first. Like countless hours of design, quality materials, reinforced zippers, forward thinking, and customer suggestions. We compromise on nothing. So we can feel good about what we make, and you can feel good about what you buy. It’s why our products are guaranteed for life. And that’s a really long time.
eBags Brand Packing Cubes is excited to offer a 6pc Value Set. This set is the ultimate in organized packing. Combining our best selling Packing Cubes - 3 pc set and our Slim Packing Cubes. This set will make you the most organized traveler among all travelers. 6 packing cubes in all
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 17.5 x 12.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.19 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00T24Q3DS
- Item model number: M288518
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. They organize your clothing, shoes, underwear, socks, outerwear, toiletries, you name it!
2. They simplify packing, and keep your clothes neat and prevent a lot of wrinkles/creases you often get from other packed items.
3. They make it MUCH easier to unpack and repack your suitcase, especially if your trip involves packing and unpacking more than once, like hotel to ship, ship to hotel, etc.
4. Instead of transferring all of your clothing to hangers and drawers which is time consuming, you simply move these cubes from your bag to available drawers, shelves, or wherever. Instead of twenty minutes it will take you less than two!
5. When empty (like at the end of your trip) they flatten out completely, leaving room in your suitcase for your laundry bag.
6. They come in lots of great colors.
7. The picture shows the combination of cubes I used to fill my large (28") suitcase
I mainly bought the packing cube sets for their organization and space saving benefits. I found they were extremely helpful for organization purposes (as long as you don't mind storing dirty clothes next to clean clothes). Neither my boyfriend nor I are natural organizers and our bags tend to become a jumbled mess by the end of even short trips. The cubes helped us keep the jumble sorted so there was no digging for clean socks. For space saving, I had to take off one star. When my boyfriend first packed for our weeklong trip, his suitcase was full, as if he hadn't used the bags at all. I had to repack everything and managed to reduce the size to take up about 2/3s of the suitcase. I didn't try stuff them as full as I could have because I wanted him to be able to easily access the bags throughout the trip. The large cube didn't give any obvious compression benefits, and you do have to fold or roll carefully. The most satisfying and unexpected benefit came after we got home. Because the clothes were separate from the souvenirs and toiletries unpacking was a breeze, we just emptied the bags straight into the wash.
Unless you're packing for a very long trip or a large family, I would suggest buying the set of small or medium cubes first to see how you like them.