- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by eBags when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code 9X364AZP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Sale:||$49.98 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$26.02 (34%)|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Techlite Diamond Nylon
- Limited Lifetime Warranty* against defects in materials and workmanship
- Includes 1 Large 17.5 x 12.75 x 3.25, 1 Medium 13.75 x 9.75 x 3, 1 Small 11 x 6.75 x 3 and 3 Slim 2.8 x 14 x 5 in
- Interior seams fully finished for durability and soft mesh tops won't damage delicate fabrics
- Includes premium YKK zippers with corded pulls for a lifetime of opening and closing
- eBags packing cubes make the best possible use of valuable space
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Pack like a neat freak. Even if you aren’t one.
Once you’ve experienced eBags Packing Cubes, you’ll wonder how you ever traveled without them. Not only do they keep everything contained in your luggage but they maximize valuable packing space. And you’ll appreciate them immensely if ever randomly selected for TSA inspection – best to keep your unmentionables discreetly tucked into an eBags packing cube! Once you arrive at your destination they become drawers for your drawers – unpacking is a snap.
The Difference is in the Details
Designed with premium YKK zippers, breathable nylon, fabric bound interior seams that ensure a snag-free inside that never frays & mesh tops to keep things breezy.
There’s a cube for everything!
Choose from 10 colors for yourself and your family - as soon as you open your suitcase, you'll know exactly whose is whose and what is where.
Drawers for your Drawers
eBags Packing Cubes are sized to fit perfectly in your luggage and hotel drawers. With so many size options, you’re sure to find the best fit.
Guaranteed for Life. That’s a really long time.
No matter what you pack into a product by eBags, you can be certain we put a lot of thought into it first. Like countless hours of design, quality materials, reinforced zippers, forward thinking, and customer suggestions. We compromise on nothing. So we can feel good about what we make, and you can feel good about what you buy. It’s why our products are guaranteed for life. And that’s a really long time.
eBags Brand Packing Cubes is excited to offer a 6pc Value Set. This set is the ultimate in organized packing. Combining our best selling Packing Cubes - 3 pc set and our Slim Packing Cubes. This set will make you the most organized traveler among all travelers. 6 packing cubes in all
- Product Dimensions: 3.2 x 17.5 x 12.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00T24Q3DS
- Item model number: M288518
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
1. They organize your clothing, shoes, underwear, socks, outerwear, toiletries, you name it!
2. They simplify packing, and keep your clothes neat and prevent a lot of wrinkles/creases you often get from other packed items.
3. They make it MUCH easier to unpack and repack your suitcase, especially if your trip involves packing and unpacking more than once, like hotel to ship, ship to hotel, etc.
4. Instead of transferring all of your clothing to hangers and drawers which is time consuming, you simply move these cubes from your bag to available drawers, shelves, or wherever. Instead of twenty minutes it will take you less than two!
5. When empty (like at the end of your trip) they flatten out completely, leaving room in your suitcase for your laundry bag.
6. They come in lots of great colors.
7. The picture shows the combination of cubes I used to fill my large (28") suitcase
One Caveat - since your dealing with more material than just your clothes you loose a little bit of room to pack, but do you really need to be stuffing clothes into every nook and cranny?
I like to pack shirts in one, bottoms in another, and underwear, socks and pajamas in a third. This set offers a lot of variety so you can choose which pieces will most efficiently fit in your suitcase for each particular trip. My only complaint is I wish ebags had a Velcro garment sleeve to go with this set similar to Eagle Creek's. I like to use the long slim cubes for hair tools (curling iron, flat iron, brushes, etc) and misc. things like scarves and an umbrella. When I get to my destination it is so easy to just remove all my cubes, lay them in drawers on the hotel room desk, then I can take what I need without having to dig through piles on my suitcase. I find that rolling my shirts and soft things works best, and I fold jeans and pants and lay them in a cube.
Overall, very happy with this purchase, and would recommend these bags above other similar ones!
Back to the trip for which I originally bought this set! I was able to fit a TON of clothing into these cubes by rolling items and then fitting them into the cubes. I was even able to go shopping while traveling and add more items (got a second tier into some cubes). I am 5'3" and wear a size 6 (so size small to medium); for me, the medium size cube is ideal for getting my clothes into a compact space. The large one is far too large for my clothing and seems over-sized in carry-on luggage. (In fact, I use it more to tote or store my travel pillow and blanket together.) To me, the small cube is best for only a few pieces of clothing, accessories, or underwear. The slim also works well for underwear/socks. I've used this size to organize other things, like snacks or electronic cords/cables, too. (Side note: I tend to use the slim cube for the extra clothes I always pack in a carry-on when I check my luggage and worry about my luggage--and, thus, all my other clothes--getting lost in transit.) But the medium size is, by far, the most practical to me, especially since I don't mind sticking my underwear in with other clothing.
The trick to making these cubes work is to roll items and line (and, if needed, stack) the rolled pieces together tightly. The sides are soft and will flop down as you fill the cube, but that is not bad at all. That the cubes have softer sides allows you to stuff these cubes and gets more into a compact space. I love that you don't need to unpack/repack items in the cubes. When I share a hotel room and dresser space is limited, I simply need a shelf or other flat surface to lay my cubes upon and don't need to struggle with going into a piece of luggage that's stuck in the corner of a room on the floor. When I unpack into a dresser drawer, I simply unzip the top flap, fold it back, and all my items are easy to access within the cubes.
If you wind up loving your packing cubes, then perhaps--like me--you will expand your collection. I have added additional medium-sized cubes to this raspberry set and also now have three different colors just for myself so I can color-code if I like (such as using different colors for different stops on a given trip or for different types of clothes). I also have different colors for my kids (hubby is still not into these cubes--hahaha!) and they agree that having cubes makes it easier to keep their items organized and find items quickly. Cubes definitely make packing and unpacking more fun, organized, and easy for me and my family!