- 840D & 900D Twisted Poly
- Uber organized professional travel backpack - Limited Lifetime Warranty* against defects in materials and workmanship. NOTE: This is not a small bag. The size of this travel backpack is similar to a wheeled carry-on. It measures 21" H x 14" W x 8" D
- TSA recognized Travel Sentry Approved design fits laptops 2 x 12.5" W x 14" to 18 H and tablets 9 H x 10.5 W
- Includes a 3.5" x 13.25" x 20" clothing compartment and fits into the overheads of regional jets
- Easily converts from backpack to briefcase and includes vertical and horizontal luggage handle pass-thru panels
- Well-padded vented Airmesh back panel and contoured backpack straps with removable adjustable shock-load sternum strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are looking for a hands-free professional laptop carry-on that breezes through TSA inspection and loves regional jets, your search is over. An all-black dress code designed for the road warrior. Uber organized, one-bag travel that converts from a backpack to a soft-sided carry-on. The Professional Weekender Convertible simplifies how you travel for work.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 21 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.3 pounds
- ASIN: B00M9OJTYI
- Item model number: M272275
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 15, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Update, March 18, 2016: So I bought this bag in early Sept of 2014 and it is still going strong, The inside pockets of the main front flap are not built that well and it is easy to catch the zippers on some of the thin material but this is a small negative. Overall, it is built like a tank and has taken a beating on thousands of flights the world over. I am able to fit 8 external drives into the back solid (detachable) pouch, one 15" MacBook Pro, one small Wacom Tablet, one iPad Pro along with all kinds of wires and electrical cords. In the main double zippered compartment, I can put either my Nikon DSLR 810 with a 24-70 and 70-200mm 2.8 lens or my Sony A99 and Sony a6300 with a 24-70 and 70-200 lens 2l8 with adaptor inside and still have room. In the compartment just behind the outside pocket I can put my Nikon or Sony electrical cables, more wiring, my Sony action cam and or my Go Pro and other sundry items. In the front pouch I can put battery chargers, pens, passport and other important documents. In the small vertical side compatment I can put more pens, glasses, and all kinds of small items that I need to be able to get to quickly. Finally the lower bottom pouch can be used to store your wallet, flashlight, memory cards, card readers and other items. During my 37 years of traveling the world over, I have never come across a bag this versatile. Being able to stow the backpack arms away and then use the included built in sleeve to fit over the pull bar of the roll-a-board is painless and ergonomically designed to make carrying this bag and a roll-a-board like they were born to be together. I do NOT find it too big with all the stuff we have to carry nowadays.....especially the equipment I have to carry onboard due to the extremely high cost of replacing the items if stolen. You can't go wrong with this bag. Finally a well designed bag that looks good, does the job, takes a beating and still good to go. You won't be disappointed if you buy this bag. :-)
1. Tons of compartments. If you can't fit everything you need to carry with you in this bag you need to consider carrying less. You can't fit more than 2-3 changes of clothes (depending on what you bring/how you pack), but that should be sufficient for a weekend or overnight trip. Perfect for the traveling professional.
2. The quality of the build. From the zippers to the material everything is top notch.
3. Dedicated pockets for a laptop and an iPad. For those wondering what sizes you can fit. I was able to fit my 15" MacBook Pro (2013 model) in the laptop storage and had some extra room. You may be able to fit a 17" laptop, but those are becoming more and more rare. In the iPad compartment I was able to fit my iPad Pro and my iPad Air. It's a little tight getting the Pro through the zippered opening, but it fits.
4. Looks. It looks really good. It is perfect for business or for personal use. As I mention in the "Cons" it is a little big however. The ability to carry it as a backpack (more comfortable) or as a professional "briefcase" when the situation dictates is one of my favorite features. It's like having a set of pajamas that can convert into a suit. This is something so simple that many other companies do not include. They want you to buy a backpack and a work bag. Not eBags.
5. Looks like it will be easy to take through security with the TSA compliant laptop storage.
1. Not really a con, but there are a ton of storage compartments. It's going to be hard to remember where I put everything when my ADD is in full gear.
2. It's a little big. I am not the tallest person (5'8") so the bag looks a little big on me. I compared it to one of my Ogio backpacks and they are about the same size except I can fit more, and better organized, in the TLS. Again, not really a "con" but if you're looking for a bag that isn't big you should check out the eBags TLS Slim Laptop bag. It is a smaller version of this bag. It isn't as well suited to carry clothes in addition to work material.
3. I'm not a big fan of logos on my cloths or bags and the eBags logo is a little large for my taste and against the grey material it kind of stands out. While I do like the grey color I am going to return the grey bag and get the black one. I would like to see the logo a little smaller on future versions.
All in all this is a superb bag. Yes it's a little big, but with the amount of stuff you can fit in it I would have expected it to be much bigger than it actually is. I like this bag so much that I actually ordered the TLS Slim Laptop bag to have for days when I don't need to bring as much stuff.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Originally bought the slim and it was just to small.Read more
Here is why, if you have an overnight gig, and want to go straight from the car to your freelance job while still retaining a one bag...Read more