Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 164 reviews
on February 4, 2017
I wear a women's size 6 1/2 and I can usually fit two pairs of wedges in one of these bags. There's a piece of of thin material in the middle of the bag that I'm assuming is there to keep your shoes from being scuffed. However, I like that it can also be used to separate two pairs of shoes if they fit.

The eBags definitely maximizes every inch of your luggage or carry-on bag space. I really liked that the lining on the inside of this shoe bag is thick, durable and appears to be semi-waterproofed (although I'm not the type to put those things to the test). The zipper is sturdy and moves easily. It's much sturdier than a standard zipper. It doesn't stick and the zipper teeth stay aligned which I felt was important. I also purchased the shoe sleeves, the toiletry bag, the 3 piece packing cube set and 6 piece packing cube set. The quality of these bags are basically the same with the exception of the thicker/extra lining in the shoe bag. It appears that the inside of the other bags do not have as much reinforcement as the shoe bag (probably because those are meant for garments rather than shoes).

I haven't purchased any other brand to make a comparison to but I don't see how you can go wrong with the eBags brand. The other customer reviews that I read were spot on and that's how I decided upon these. I can't remember if they come with washing care instructions but I've been using household disinfectant wipes to spot clean. I haven't actually put any of them in the washer yet but I would suggest probably using a lingerie bag if you're going that route. I love them all and have used them at least 10 times. They still look brand new.
on May 31, 2014
I initially thought this was too large to be useful to me, even with my size 10 shoes. The info that came with the bag states that it will accommodate men's shoes US 13 (UK 12). I thought I'd fill in the space with socks or slippers, then I decided to see if my hiking boots would fit. I was pleasantly surprised to find that my size 10 mid-high boots fit in nicely, and there's no problem zipping the bag all the way around. Although it is larger than I expected and not the best size to use for a single pair of shoes or sandals, it's nice to have a proper shoe bag for my hiking boots. It means that I can pack them properly and not have to wear them when I travel, which I am looking forward to! The quality is excellent, and it's an attractive bag. I rate it with 5 stars, even if it is not quite what I expected.
on April 30, 2014
I needed a shoe bag so that I could change to workout clothes after work. This bag is pretty large and will even fit men's sneakers size 11 (although probably a little snug). It does a good job of preventing your shoes from stinking up the rest of your bag and clothes. I wish it had a cardboard lining at the bottom, though, to make it sturdier. Other than that, great shoe bag!
on January 3, 2015
Nice bag just like all eBags. Having purchased the Large eBags at the same time where you got 3 in a package, I was surprised that there was only "1" Shoe Bag for the same price as the 3 Large eBags.
on September 9, 2017
I haven't traveled with it yet, as it just arrived. But I am leaving in a week- so I've begun prepping. There is enough room to fit my running shoes OR flatts AND a pair of flip flops. I wear a size 7/8 so there is a lot of extra room that's not really helpful and a waste! I wish the bag came in different sizes. I'm not sure this will be going with me on my adventures because there is a lot of extra space... maybe I'll get creative and add socks to the bag? I think I may get the shoe sleeves instead and use this for my gym bag or toss in the car incase my shoes get dirty. But I do like that there was a divider so when I have a nicer pair of shoes they don't scuff each other.
on March 19, 2017
I was able to pack my ankle high cowboy boots in this shoe bag and had room on top for a pair of flats The handle on the end of the bag makes carrying my shoes to work on snowy mornings easier, and the eBag looks prettier than a plastic bag.
on September 2, 2017
Huge. I'd much rather have a smaller smarter and lighter shoe enclosure like Eagle Creek Pack-It Sport Shoe Locker which has a perfect shape for fitting your shoes and seems to weigh next to nothing.
on March 25, 2017
I wear a size 12 women's shoes and they fit nicely in this bag. I have washed this after taking a trip where my dirty shoes needed to be repacked and it came out just fine. I recommend.
on August 18, 2014
I've only used the Shoe Bag once so far. i took a week long trip visiting old friends and carried only my 22 inch (carry on) Swiss gear piece of luggage and packed it with 3 eBag small packing cubes and this eBag Shoe Bag. I carry my electronics in a separate messenger bag. The eBags worked great! I was able to pack more items in my carry on by using these eBags and they greatly helped me stay organized. the shoe bag keeps my cloths from getting dirty and help with packing and staying organized. I've now ordered a set of medium cubes for longer trips. I highly recommend eBags!
on March 7, 2016
I purchased the eBags Shoe Bag (Titanium) for my husband to carry his size 13 dress casual shoes back & forth to work when he has to wear his snow boots on snow days. I inquired on line from other buyers if this bag would hold a an's size 13 & I thank those people who responded. I like the manly style & color. The bag appears to be made okay but a bit pricey to me for the quality. I do have one complaint, I wish the handle was at the same end as where the zippers close. If the zipper weakens & unzips while carrying them they could fall out ??? I think this could use some looking into for a possible redesign for the handle location.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.