Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 28, 2017
Very colorful and well made. If you travel you really want to buy those ecubes and this shoe bag. It makes all the difference is packing neatly and in an organized way. I am glad we made the investment.
on May 22, 2014
These sleeves are well made and keep stuffs placed in order. But, please be carefull with the size because it won't fit a pair of Mizuno 8 1/2 running shoes like mine. You will need two sleeves to carry one pair of running (or other men shoes). But, I find the spandex section very usefull and put some dirty clothes in the sleeves. The sleeves are well-made with good materials but if e-bags could make it biggers, will be awesome.
on April 15, 2017
This is the third pair of these bags that I have ordered. One bag each is perfect for a pair of larger shoes and I can easily get two smaller women's shoes in one bag together. When the bags get dusty they wash up perfectly. Don't wait---order a pair!
on August 29, 2017
You get two sleeves with your order, which is necessary for one pair of shoes. Overall quality is good but I expected at least to be able to carry two pair of shoes.
on July 19, 2017
Great to put a pair of shoes in! I got it in the dark gray in case the bottom of my shoes get dirty (then the bag itself won't look dirty as well and it separates from my clean clothes.
on January 14, 2015
I wear a size 6 women's. My better half is a size 11 men's. Despite a few minor design flaws, I haven't found anything better. The bags help us pack more efficiently and minimize scuffs or other damage that might occur by the shoes rubbing against other items in the bag (or each other). They also have the added benefit of keeping dirty, muddy shoes (like his) off my clean clothes.

For me, I can easily fit a pair of sneakers or a pair of heels in a single bag, which means I can use this set for carrying two (or more, if sandals) pair of shoes in my suitcase. Wedge heels, on the other hand, fit one to a bag. For him, one shoe fits snugly in each bag - for rubber shoes that catch on the black spandex center panel, they can be hard to slide in. I wish they were just a touch larger to fit larger shoes.
on June 28, 2017
Got these for my husband, who travels A LOT. He loves them so much so I got him other pieces of the set. Good quality and durable.
on August 8, 2016
Just as expected! Bear in mind that this is a shoe BAG, not an actual shoe, so the questions/answers as the fit and comfort really don't apply here. I was able to get three pairs of sandals in one and a pair of tennis shoes in the other, if that helps anyone ...
on March 9, 2016
The last time I traveled I found myself looking for plastic grocery bags to place my extra shoes. The two others shoes were heels (metallic rose gold, for a wedding) and Birkenstock. I am a size 8 women and by the look of the bag, I might be able to fit two sandals in one bag. I would rather pay the money to use these bags for a decade than to contribute to being wasteful by using plastic shopping bags. Therefore, I think these are good buy for anyone who travels.
on April 28, 2017
These bags perfectly fit a pair of my high heels, size 5 1/2. They are well made with a stretchy middle that makes it easier to get things in and out.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.