Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on January 2, 2013
I totally understand that others are not happy with the size of these sleeves. It really should be highlighted in the product description that each sleeve fits one pair of womens heeled shoes or one sneaker/tennis type shoe (as stated on the tag that comes with the product), meaning that 2 sleeves are needed for larger shoes and 1 sleeve for a pair of sandals or smaller shoes. That said, these sleeves work very well for me. I wear a womens size 9 shoe. I can fit a pair of sandals or high heels in one sleeve. For my larger Dansko shoes, I need 2 sleeves for the pair. I still find that these sleeves are good to keep soil, etc. from my other clothing in my suitcase.
50 people found this helpful
on December 24, 2016
These work so much better than plastic bags, are lightweight, do not take up much room, and each bag can hold 2 women's shoes. I machine wash them after use in cold water and line dry, after several washings they have held up very well. With the drawstring, they are really easy to use.
One person found this helpful
on December 7, 2016
I had a prior version of these, but they were smaller and required the them to be stretched over the shoes to fit. That was fine, as they are meant to work that way. Surprisingly, these are much larger and fit over my shoes (mens size 11) easily.
2 people found this helpful
on March 6, 2018
Ordered these for sandals on my recent cruise. They worked great. I used the eBags zippered shoe bag for my glittery formal heels. They worked great and kept me organized. I will continue to use packing cubes and shoe bags for all of my flights/cruises.
on May 25, 2013
I love these bags. They are a great size for my size 7 1/2 ladies shoes. The even hold 2 pair of flats. The bags are stretchy so the expand for chunky platform shoes. You can see through the mesh part to know which shoes you are getting out. They are very light weight and make packing for a trip so much easier. Plus, I feel like it keeps my suitcase cleaner and much more organized. I will buy them again and also for gifts.
11 people found this helpful
on April 15, 2017
This is the third pair of these bags that I have ordered. One bag each is perfect for a pair of larger shoes and I can easily get two smaller women's shoes in one bag together. When the bags get dusty they wash up perfectly. Don't wait---order a pair!
One person found this helpful
on December 27, 2014
I really like eBags stuff, and these are great as well. Taking away one star as for me wearing size 11.5 mens shoes, my running shoes or sandals could be stuffed into one sleeve like the photo but for any dress shoes, I would have to put one shoe in each bag. I do not know if this is the intent as the photo depicts otherwise but that is how they fit for me.
2 people found this helpful
on March 31, 2014
I was tired of ruining the back of my shoes from driving so I finally got a pair of driving moc's and these shoe bags to carry my shoes in. They held my flats with a little room to spare. My shoes will look like new for a long time with great shoe bags like these. I thought the construction and material were good and I like the locking feature on the string. Pretty colors too. So glad I finally did this.
on January 5, 2014
Love the quality. A pair of size 9 ladies dance shoes will fit in one bag (they come in a set of two, so I have a spare to use for my other dance shoes.) I got a local lady to embroider my name on it in silver…very pretty with the plum color I bought. Used to get my dance bag mixed up with all the others at dance events (in our area, most dance bags are black) but that doesn't happen anymore :)

Went back and ordered a set in "titanium" gray for my hubby…he wears a men's 9 and they fit in one bag too. Planning to order another set to have monogrammed (locally) as a gift for our dance teachers.
on June 3, 2018
The color of the actual product received is not as nice as the photo on Amazon. Actual is sort of washed out.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.