Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 2, 2013
I totally understand that others are not happy with the size of these sleeves. It really should be highlighted in the product description that each sleeve fits one pair of womens heeled shoes or one sneaker/tennis type shoe (as stated on the tag that comes with the product), meaning that 2 sleeves are needed for larger shoes and 1 sleeve for a pair of sandals or smaller shoes. That said, these sleeves work very well for me. I wear a womens size 9 shoe. I can fit a pair of sandals or high heels in one sleeve. For my larger Dansko shoes, I need 2 sleeves for the pair. I still find that these sleeves are good to keep soil, etc. from my other clothing in my suitcase.
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 24, 2016
These work so much better than plastic bags, are lightweight, do not take up much room, and each bag can hold 2 women's shoes. I machine wash them after use in cold water and line dry, after several washings they have held up very well. With the drawstring, they are really easy to use.
on May 25, 2013
I love these bags. They are a great size for my size 7 1/2 ladies shoes. The even hold 2 pair of flats. The bags are stretchy so the expand for chunky platform shoes. You can see through the mesh part to know which shoes you are getting out. They are very light weight and make packing for a trip so much easier. Plus, I feel like it keeps my suitcase cleaner and much more organized. I will buy them again and also for gifts.
on June 28, 2017
Very colorful and well made. If you travel you really want to buy those ecubes and this shoe bag. It makes all the difference is packing neatly and in an organized way. I am glad we made the investment.
on November 20, 2014
I love these bags. No more plastic bags to keep my shoes away from my clothes. My shoes are small enough that I can fit a pair into each bag. They can be used for any number of things besides shoes. Roll up a bathing suit and towel for easy carry. No limits to their use. They are stretchy in the center for ease of putting over bulky or odd shaped items.
on March 31, 2014
I was tired of ruining the back of my shoes from driving so I finally got a pair of driving moc's and these shoe bags to carry my shoes in. They held my flats with a little room to spare. My shoes will look like new for a long time with great shoe bags like these. I thought the construction and material were good and I like the locking feature on the string. Pretty colors too. So glad I finally did this.
on December 7, 2016
I had a prior version of these, but they were smaller and required the them to be stretched over the shoes to fit. That was fine, as they are meant to work that way. Surprisingly, these are much larger and fit over my shoes (mens size 11) easily.
on April 15, 2017
This is the third pair of these bags that I have ordered. One bag each is perfect for a pair of larger shoes and I can easily get two smaller women's shoes in one bag together. When the bags get dusty they wash up perfectly. Don't wait---order a pair!
on May 20, 2015
These bags are great. I traveled to Jamaica using these, and put sandy flip flops back in them and no sand got in the rest of the luggage. You could use these for so many items. They are a nice size but as mentioned will not fit 2 large shoes, you might have to separate one in each bag. But for flip flops or sandals, you can fit both in one bag. Seem to be good quality and will hold up for several more trips.
on August 16, 2017
Great for separating your shoes in your suitcase from other items.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.