Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 176 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 185 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 5, 2013
I admit I was a bit leery of ordering these bags, after reading reviews complaining about how small they are. I need a bag to carry a pair of women's size 9 1/2 shoes, with four inch heels and small platforms. Both of these shoes fit in one bag easily. On the other hand, my husband, who wears a size 12 extra wide, observed that he would have a tough time fitting even one shoe in a bag. The colored fabric (raspberry in my case) is sturdy, and somewhat like what you would find on the inside of a suitcase. The center band is black stretchy lycra-type fabric. The bags are nicely made and will serve my purpose just fine. However, if you need to carry bulky athletic shoes, or most men's shoes, just be aware that it will need to be with one shoe per bag.
on January 2, 2013
I totally understand that others are not happy with the size of these sleeves. It really should be highlighted in the product description that each sleeve fits one pair of womens heeled shoes or one sneaker/tennis type shoe (as stated on the tag that comes with the product), meaning that 2 sleeves are needed for larger shoes and 1 sleeve for a pair of sandals or smaller shoes. That said, these sleeves work very well for me. I wear a womens size 9 shoe. I can fit a pair of sandals or high heels in one sleeve. For my larger Dansko shoes, I need 2 sleeves for the pair. I still find that these sleeves are good to keep soil, etc. from my other clothing in my suitcase.
on December 22, 2015
These go wherever I go. I travel 100% for work, so I've been living out of a suitcase for three years now. I've been using these shoe bags for about two years, along with the regular packing cubes that ebags makes. I love these things. I've washed them in the washing machine and they air dry fast. These are squishy and easier to pack than the other version they make. You won't regret having these things around, even if you are not a business traveler. I've taken these camping even and gotten them gross and muddy. They wash right up and protect your other stuff from getting dirty.
on March 5, 2017
I use all ebags for packing and normally love their products. These are good quality but oddly small. I can barely shove two women's running shoes in one. There is no way a pair of larger gym shoes would fit.

These appear to be sized for women's dress shoes, but those aren't nornally the dirty ones to protect one's luggage from. Very strange... I probably won't use them much.
on January 14, 2015
I wear a size 6 women's. My better half is a size 11 men's. Despite a few minor design flaws, I haven't found anything better. The bags help us pack more efficiently and minimize scuffs or other damage that might occur by the shoes rubbing against other items in the bag (or each other). They also have the added benefit of keeping dirty, muddy shoes (like his) off my clean clothes.

For me, I can easily fit a pair of sneakers or a pair of heels in a single bag, which means I can use this set for carrying two (or more, if sandals) pair of shoes in my suitcase. Wedge heels, on the other hand, fit one to a bag. For him, one shoe fits snugly in each bag - for rubber shoes that catch on the black spandex center panel, they can be hard to slide in. I wish they were just a touch larger to fit larger shoes.
on April 15, 2017
This is the third pair of these bags that I have ordered. One bag each is perfect for a pair of larger shoes and I can easily get two smaller women's shoes in one bag together. When the bags get dusty they wash up perfectly. Don't wait---order a pair!
on January 10, 2015
I love the quality and color of these! I think it was established from all reviews that these are not very big so you have to purchase them for the right items because they are a 5 star quality. I'm a size 6.5 and I was able to fit a pair of Asics Sneakers size 7 in this bag... I also have kids and will easily fit their shoes in these... for my toddler I would say three pairs would fit easily in one bag. So for the right sized items these are great bags.
on April 3, 2017
EBAGS ARE THE BOMB.....since TSA is going to ramble through all of your things, it keeps them in place. Keeps dirty shoe bottoms from touching your clothes. Excellent item.
on March 21, 2017
Just what is needed for keeping shoes away from clothes, large enough to hold 2 pairs of ladies shoes, but also hiking boots or golf shoes
on March 19, 2017
I wear a size 5 in women's shoes so I was okay with getting both shoes (sneakers) in one bag. I haven't tried to put anything larger inside.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.