Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 2, 2013
I totally understand that others are not happy with the size of these sleeves. It really should be highlighted in the product description that each sleeve fits one pair of womens heeled shoes or one sneaker/tennis type shoe (as stated on the tag that comes with the product), meaning that 2 sleeves are needed for larger shoes and 1 sleeve for a pair of sandals or smaller shoes. That said, these sleeves work very well for me. I wear a womens size 9 shoe. I can fit a pair of sandals or high heels in one sleeve. For my larger Dansko shoes, I need 2 sleeves for the pair. I still find that these sleeves are good to keep soil, etc. from my other clothing in my suitcase.
0Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 24, 2016
These work so much better than plastic bags, are lightweight, do not take up much room, and each bag can hold 2 women's shoes. I machine wash them after use in cold water and line dry, after several washings they have held up very well. With the drawstring, they are really easy to use.
on March 6, 2018
Ordered these for sandals on my recent cruise. They worked great. I used the eBags zippered shoe bag for my glittery formal heels. They worked great and kept me organized. I will continue to use packing cubes and shoe bags for all of my flights/cruises.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 25, 2013
I love these bags. They are a great size for my size 7 1/2 ladies shoes. The even hold 2 pair of flats. The bags are stretchy so the expand for chunky platform shoes. You can see through the mesh part to know which shoes you are getting out. They are very light weight and make packing for a trip so much easier. Plus, I feel like it keeps my suitcase cleaner and much more organized. I will buy them again and also for gifts.
on April 15, 2017
This is the third pair of these bags that I have ordered. One bag each is perfect for a pair of larger shoes and I can easily get two smaller women's shoes in one bag together. When the bags get dusty they wash up perfectly. Don't wait---order a pair!
on May 20, 2015
These bags are great. I traveled to Jamaica using these, and put sandy flip flops back in them and no sand got in the rest of the luggage. You could use these for so many items. They are a nice size but as mentioned will not fit 2 large shoes, you might have to separate one in each bag. But for flip flops or sandals, you can fit both in one bag. Seem to be good quality and will hold up for several more trips.
on December 7, 2016
I had a prior version of these, but they were smaller and required the them to be stretched over the shoes to fit. That was fine, as they are meant to work that way. Surprisingly, these are much larger and fit over my shoes (mens size 11) easily.
on December 27, 2014
I really like eBags stuff, and these are great as well. Taking away one star as for me wearing size 11.5 mens shoes, my running shoes or sandals could be stuffed into one sleeve like the photo but for any dress shoes, I would have to put one shoe in each bag. I do not know if this is the intent as the photo depicts otherwise but that is how they fit for me.
on August 16, 2017
Great for separating your shoes in your suitcase from other items.
on June 28, 2017
Very colorful and well made. If you travel you really want to buy those ecubes and this shoe bag. It makes all the difference is packing neatly and in an organized way. I am glad we made the investment.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.