BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

on January 2, 2013
I totally understand that others are not happy with the size of these sleeves. It really should be highlighted in the product description that each sleeve fits one pair of womens heeled shoes or one sneaker/tennis type shoe (as stated on the tag that comes with the product), meaning that 2 sleeves are needed for larger shoes and 1 sleeve for a pair of sandals or smaller shoes. That said, these sleeves work very well for me. I wear a womens size 9 shoe. I can fit a pair of sandals or high heels in one sleeve. For my larger Dansko shoes, I need 2 sleeves for the pair. I still find that these sleeves are good to keep soil, etc. from my other clothing in my suitcase.
on December 22, 2015
These go wherever I go. I travel 100% for work, so I've been living out of a suitcase for three years now. I've been using these shoe bags for about two years, along with the regular packing cubes that ebags makes. I love these things. I've washed them in the washing machine and they air dry fast. These are squishy and easier to pack than the other version they make. You won't regret having these things around, even if you are not a business traveler. I've taken these camping even and gotten them gross and muddy. They wash right up and protect your other stuff from getting dirty.
on May 25, 2013
I love these bags. They are a great size for my size 7 1/2 ladies shoes. The even hold 2 pair of flats. The bags are stretchy so the expand for chunky platform shoes. You can see through the mesh part to know which shoes you are getting out. They are very light weight and make packing for a trip so much easier. Plus, I feel like it keeps my suitcase cleaner and much more organized. I will buy them again and also for gifts.
on November 2, 2015
The combination of stretchy material and non-stretchy material is a cool idea, but winds up being awkward in execution. I have fairly average (10.5M) size feet and it's really tricky to get a pair of shoes into these bags. They're bigger than you would expect for a single shoe, but too small for a pair. They're also rather expensive when you consider that you can get a basic set of 2 (single shoe) bags for about $5. At this price point you're better off getting the Flight 001 bags (a bit more, but a lot nicer).
on October 11, 2017
My shoes are 12 1/2 6E, so only one shoe fits in a bag, and even that takes a little pushing. Not what I expected, but same problem with shoe bags that I have with shoes, so should have known better. Good quality product, as are all of the ebags, but check before you buy multiple sets of these to see what you will need to buy - I guess I will have to decide whether to double my order to get my shoes in bags. My wife has no problem with both shoes in one bag.
on June 28, 2017
Very colorful and well made. If you travel you really want to buy those ecubes and this shoe bag. It makes all the difference is packing neatly and in an organized way. I am glad we made the investment.
on May 22, 2014
These sleeves are well made and keep stuffs placed in order. But, please be carefull with the size because it won't fit a pair of Mizuno 8 1/2 running shoes like mine. You will need two sleeves to carry one pair of running (or other men shoes). But, I find the spandex section very usefull and put some dirty clothes in the sleeves. The sleeves are well-made with good materials but if e-bags could make it biggers, will be awesome.
on April 15, 2017
This is the third pair of these bags that I have ordered. One bag each is perfect for a pair of larger shoes and I can easily get two smaller women's shoes in one bag together. When the bags get dusty they wash up perfectly. Don't wait---order a pair!
on April 24, 2017
1 is a bit small for a man's pr. of dress or casual dress shoes. You have to use both.. which nullifies the use of "2 sets".
on August 29, 2017
You get two sleeves with your order, which is necessary for one pair of shoes. Overall quality is good but I expected at least to be able to carry two pair of shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.