eBags Slim Lunch Box (Denim)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Zippered opening on three sides for easy access to the inside
- Great shape and design for frozen meals or prepackaged meals
- Insulated on all sides to keep your food fresh
- Smart snap down panel keeps water bottles or thermoses from rolling on your lunch, or snaps out of your way for maximizing inside space
- Inside has a mesh pocket in the lid for carrying utensils or condiments
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Joe Brands Marketplace||Amazon.com|
|Color||Denim||Black||Midnight Blue||Gray Stripes||Tan||Black|
|Item Dimensions||11.75 x 3 x 8.5 in||2.5 x 7 x 9 in||7.2 x 3.5 x 9.2 in||10.5 x 4 x 8.5 in||3.25 x 7 x 9.75 in||4 x 8 x 10.75 in|
Pack your lunch with flair. Flat design is great for slipping onto a refrigerator shelf or into your day bag.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Adequate insulation to keep my lunch cool to cold for about 8 hours (depending on where you store, outside temp, and how you prep). I pack 2 already cold cans of
soda, cold fruit and sandwich with a Thermos 9 cell ice mat, and 2 small Igloo brand Maxcold Ice Blocks (available at Target). It all fits. Just note that the ice mats (contain distilled water) do not keep cold as well as ice blocks (contain gel).
2. Quality appears to be very good.
3. Divider gives you additional packing flexibility - I found I don't need it and it easily stows aside and out of the way.
1. None to date after about 3 weeks of daily use.
If you are going to use this for sandwiches would recommend using Sistema Sandwich Box ( Sistema Klip It 3 by 15.2-Ounce Sandwich Box Set, 3-Pack, Clear) to help keep them from getting crushed by beverage cans etc.(they are also locally available at some Bed Bath & Beyond stores and The Container Store).
One note - purchased in March and writing this review several weeks later so I haven't had any hot summer day experience yet - but will add updates as warranted.
Update: Have found that so long as you use gel type ice packs, the insulation is sufficient to keep lunches cold for more than 7-8 hours when kept at room temps.
Update 2014: After two years of almost daily use I've noticed that only a small amount of paint has worn off the zipper pulls. This lunch box otherwise continues to keep food cold as it had from the day I started using it.
UPDATE: (4/16/2015) I need to add something to my review that I never realized before. This might not be anything major or enlightening to anyone else, but it REALLY is a plus for me. I notice when I pack food in this lunch bag and use it to carry food while I'm out and about. I can easily just park in a parking lot and eat my food right out of this lunch box while it sits in my lap. Everything is accessible and there's no digging around for anything. The bottom kind of sits on the steering wheel and partly in my lap, but the top flap covers the bottom part of my torso and PREVENTS food from dropping in my lap or bottom of my shirt etc. It makes eating mess free as all the crumbs and pickles that fall out of sandwiches end up in the lunch box and not on me. I didn't realize how well this worked until I started using it my vehicle. Messy free eating! 6 stars from me!