Industrial Deals Amazon First Reads Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One GNO for Samsung S9 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Dot Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on June 4, 2016
General comments on eBags packing cubes: Love these packing cubes! We have multiple sets of these - ones in green for me, ones in blue for my husband, and ones in yellow for our adult daughter (the various colors help when we all travel together). I have used them on multiple trips with a great deal of success. I like to pack light and travel with only a 22 inch roll-aboard and my purse/personal item. These have been wonderful in making that transition to packing light.

I can either roll or fold my clothing and then put them in the cubes, using them to compress the air out of the garments. I can also use the smaller ones for corralling chargers, power cords, jewelry, toiletries if I want. The bags are very well made and seem to be able to take a lot of strain along the seams without any damage and the zippers are strong. It is very important to me to be able to see the contents of the bag, so the mesh allows for that, plus gives the fabric in my clothes the opportunity to breathe.

I have used these in my small roll-aboard as well as in a small day pack that I used as my only luggage on a shorter trip. Since the day pack has one big, open compartment, these were critical in organizing my belongings and packing/unpacking was a breeze. If your luggage needs to be opened by the TSA screeners, these also keep your belongings from going everywhere as they look through your bag. I also like the fact then when in a hotel room (that may or may not be clean), you can put these directly in the drawers. I have always be hesitant to do that, particularly with more personal items, since I am a bit of a germaphobe.

A couple of personal preferences: 1) I chose brighter colors so they are obvious when scanning the hotel room upon departure.. Less chance of inadvertently leaving them behind. 2) I also have found the small/medium/slim cubes to be the best for light packing. The larger ones take up so much room that they don't utilize the space as well. If you travel with large suitcases, I am sure they would work for you.

Packing tip specific to the slim cubes: I usually take the slim cubes and pack underwear, socks, leggings, scarves, thin t-shirts, pjs in them. I then place the thin side down into the valleys created by the trolley handles. By doing this, the side with the handle is facing up which allows me to pull it out easily. It also is a good way to not waste the space in the valleys that would be lost if you start by just laying loose items into the bag. There is about an inch or so left between the cubes (when looking down onto the open suitcase). I use these spaces to stash mesh bags of power cords/chargers, some extra snacks or gum (also in a mesh bag), a small jar of powdered Tide, inflatable hangers, a small daypack, and any other smaller items. The slim cubes are short enough that I can place shoes at one end and a small or medium packing cube of pants and jeans placed on its side at the other end.. I still had enough room on top of everything to lay my bathroom toiletries bag and 3-1-1- liquids bag, with a fleece jacket zipped in the top compartment. By using this method, I was able to pack for two weeks in London, Cape Town SA, and a 4 day safari near Kruger Park (all requiring slightly different clothing). Obviously I did some laundry in the sink, but I actually had more clothes and miscellaneous items than I needed. Packing cubes made all the difference. I can't recommend them highly enough!
0Comment| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 22, 2017
I fit tons in these! Really making it possible to do carry on only for a 3 week European trip. Nice too because you can organize what you have without unpacking a mess of clothes at one time. 9 t-shirts in one! They are sturdy and well made. Remember to zip partially to make a "tube" to keep stuffing more rolled items into them. We even fit a pair of jeans in one with room for a t-shirt and couple socks in the air pockets! YouTube has great videos for using them or Travel Fashion Girl too.
on May 24, 2016
I've purchased several different sizes and colors of the ebags packing cubes. All of them have proven to be of high quality and effective for organizing my luggage for travel. They have mesh panels so you can peer into the bag to see what you've stored in there and all the zippers are of high quality.

What I like most about mixing and matching sizes/colors is that I can easily locate different items in my bag when I'm moving to a new hotel every day and have a packed schedule. Now that I've been doing it for a while, I've come to associate certain colors with certain items so its a no brainer. For example, all sleep related items (bed clothes, eye mask, ear plugs) go in the green medium sized bag. All athletic/gym/fitness clothes/socks go in the blue large bag. That way, when I'm popping into the hotel between site seeing, I can quickly transition into the next activity with minimal disruption to my bag.
on February 5, 2015
The product description and photos are misleading. I thought I would be receiving 3 slim packing cubes of the same size, but it's actually 3 different sizes. The smaller 2 are too small to pack many clothes, except maybe a few pairs of underwear. I reordered thinking it was maybe just a mistake, but the same thing happened. I will be sending these back.
11 comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 15, 2017
I put women's underwear and footies in one bag. I put the bag at the back of the suitcase and because it is soft, it fit in perfectly. When I got to my destination, I just pulled out the bag, and all was in place, and not scattered around in the suitcase. I usually have loose items in baggies (bandaids, aspirin, etc.) scattered around in my suitcase.This time, I put these baggies in the cubes and everything stayed in one place. I love these. Keeps everything very orderly, and easy to find.
on April 9, 2017
I definitely recommend these eBag slim packing cubes. I purchased these and two other sets from this brand. If you are looking for great quality then these are for you. You can buy less expensive bags but you will not have this type of quality. I packed these really tight and the zipper didn't break and the mesh did not tear. They fit nicely in my suitcase and in my backpack. I used these for my undergarments and toiletries but you can use them for anything you need.
on March 6, 2017
I absolutely love these bags!! I really like this small/slim size for odds and ends that I need to travel with. I use a larger size bag for clothes to pack, but this size can easily fit a couple of t-shirts, or socks and underwear into it. The bags are pretty flexible and don't hold their own shape (not a bad thing) unless packed tightly. Parts of the bag have mesh which makes it breathable and also easy to see what is in the bag. Zippers are a good quality and I haven't had any problems with them. I recommend these to all travelers or people who like to keep things organized.
on September 4, 2017
Im not sure If is the same quality that used to be a few years ago, I bought my firts eBags packing cubes like 2 years ago and as you can see in the pictures are different from the ones I bought recently; color, tag with the brand, maybe they lower the quality. In generalthis packing cubes arr very useful to keep prganize your luggage.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 3, 2015
I love these packing cubes so much I bought 2 sets of every size they come in! I love the small for weekend trips or for my undergarments for longer trips. I used a combination of a few of these when I went on a month long trip to the Philippines. In the largest size I fit 10 dresses (folded), 3 pairs of leggings (the thicker yoga kind), and 3 pairs of denim shorts. In the medium size when 20 tank tops and t-shirts, and in the small one went a months worth of bras and underwear (60= 2 a day x 30 + some extras)! I kid you not all of this fit nicely into my suitcase, and most importantly nicely into the packing cubes!
on July 27, 2016
These are great! And, they are not just for travel. I use them at home in drawers for underwear. This keeps my drawers organized. When I am ready for travel, they are already to go. I've learned that these will also hold larger items of clothing. You just roll the clothing up and it is amazing how much you can actually fit into these (I've experimented). They will certainly be in my carry on when flying. Great for beach trips too. You can find videos online to demonstrate how to pack multi-items of clothing into these small bags--just go to YouTube and search for eBags Slim Packing Cubes. I have not received anything for this review; I am just a normal consumer who appreciates honest reviews.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.