Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Price:$19.99 - $26.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

Showing 1-10 of 537 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 611 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 4, 2016
General comments on eBags packing cubes: Love these packing cubes! We have multiple sets of these - ones in green for me, ones in blue for my husband, and ones in yellow for our adult daughter (the various colors help when we all travel together). I have used them on multiple trips with a great deal of success. I like to pack light and travel with only a 22 inch roll-aboard and my purse/personal item. These have been wonderful in making that transition to packing light.

I can either roll or fold my clothing and then put them in the cubes, using them to compress the air out of the garments. I can also use the smaller ones for corralling chargers, power cords, jewelry, toiletries if I want. The bags are very well made and seem to be able to take a lot of strain along the seams without any damage and the zippers are strong. It is very important to me to be able to see the contents of the bag, so the mesh allows for that, plus gives the fabric in my clothes the opportunity to breathe.

I have used these in my small roll-aboard as well as in a small day pack that I used as my only luggage on a shorter trip. Since the day pack has one big, open compartment, these were critical in organizing my belongings and packing/unpacking was a breeze. If your luggage needs to be opened by the TSA screeners, these also keep your belongings from going everywhere as they look through your bag. I also like the fact then when in a hotel room (that may or may not be clean), you can put these directly in the drawers. I have always be hesitant to do that, particularly with more personal items, since I am a bit of a germaphobe.

A couple of personal preferences: 1) I chose brighter colors so they are obvious when scanning the hotel room upon departure.. Less chance of inadvertently leaving them behind. 2) I also have found the small/medium/slim cubes to be the best for light packing. The larger ones take up so much room that they don't utilize the space as well. If you travel with large suitcases, I am sure they would work for you.

Packing tip specific to the slim cubes: I usually take the slim cubes and pack underwear, socks, leggings, scarves, thin t-shirts, pjs in them. I then place the thin side down into the valleys created by the trolley handles. By doing this, the side with the handle is facing up which allows me to pull it out easily. It also is a good way to not waste the space in the valleys that would be lost if you start by just laying loose items into the bag. There is about an inch or so left between the cubes (when looking down onto the open suitcase). I use these spaces to stash mesh bags of power cords/chargers, some extra snacks or gum (also in a mesh bag), a small jar of powdered Tide, inflatable hangers, a small daypack, and any other smaller items. The slim cubes are short enough that I can place shoes at one end and a small or medium packing cube of pants and jeans placed on its side at the other end.. I still had enough room on top of everything to lay my bathroom toiletries bag and 3-1-1- liquids bag, with a fleece jacket zipped in the top compartment. By using this method, I was able to pack for two weeks in London, Cape Town SA, and a 4 day safari near Kruger Park (all requiring slightly different clothing). Obviously I did some laundry in the sink, but I actually had more clothes and miscellaneous items than I needed. Packing cubes made all the difference. I can't recommend them highly enough!
on February 5, 2015
The product description and photos are misleading. I thought I would be receiving 3 slim packing cubes of the same size, but it's actually 3 different sizes. The smaller 2 are too small to pack many clothes, except maybe a few pairs of underwear. I reordered thinking it was maybe just a mistake, but the same thing happened. I will be sending these back.
on August 15, 2014
These came recommended from a travel site for carry-on only travel. Having tried various packing systems over the years (Eagle Creek, Ziplock Space Bags, Baggallini compression cubes), I decided I may as well try it since I've tried everything else. I have never been so pleased with a purchase since my Victorinox Mobilizer suitcase.

Not only are they made of high quality nylon, but the reinforced zippers allow for extra stuffing without fear of tearing. The non-stretch nylon also allows for minimal expansion. One thing this brand of cube has that is missing on some others is the handle strap on the non-zip side. This makes for easy maneuvering and packing or unpacking of the suitcase.

To demonstrate the benefit of packing cubes, I packed for my mother who was traveling for three weeks to visit family. She was convinced she would need a full-size (27-inch suitcase) for the trip. I told her to lay all her clothes out and proceeded to show her how to pack using cubes. For this trip I fit 8 pairs of underwear, a 2-piece pajama set, 3 bras and 4 pairs of socks - all in ONE slim cube. Combined with the eBags large and small cube, I was able to pack her for 3 weeks - including baby clothes and toys for the kids, shoes and toiletries - in a 21" carry-on suitcase.

The easiest way to pack them is to fill the cube half way, then zip it until only one small end is open. Then continue to pack items inside. The beauty of these cubes is that just when you think you can't fit anymore inside...you can!

They also work in a pinch for toiletries and wet clothes. The material is lightweight, yet hard wearing. The mesh top allows for airflow in case some clothes are less than dry when they need to be packed.

This set of slim cubes are all one length, but they do come in a set of small, medium and large lengths. I recommend these because they fit so much inside and having three different lengths wouldn't be that much of an advantage. I use them in a 22-inch carry-on, but they also work well in backpacks, just stand them upright.

Overall, these are a wonderful addition to any luggage set and I highly recommend them.

Happy Travels!
on March 13, 2017
I have had these cubes nearly four years now and they still work like new. I have traveled all the way around the world and to all seven continents with these cubes. The construction is incredibly durable, and they make organizing my backpack so nice! It is amazing to me that after four years of pretty heavy use traveling the world, out of the six packing cubes I bought, none of them have even started to fray or show signs of wear, and the zippers work as if they were new.

Truly a great product!
on April 3, 2017
I love these. I'm new to using packing cubes so I'm experienenting. I have a 46L sized backpacking bag and 4 of these fit perfectly packed tightly with my clothes I needed for a 3 week trip overseas.

Three bags came in this package. I like that they're long and slim and the material is durable. The zippers are good too. The top is mesh so your clothes can breathe in the bag.

I intend to buy one more set of 3 to have options when traveling. They obviously fit perfectly in a suit case too.

*disclaimer, in order to fit my clothes and utilize these bags to their full capacity I did roll most of my clothing. If you're not into that then these won't be right for you to pack outfits in; but they're perfect for undergarments and maybe electronics and such!
on May 24, 2016
I've purchased several different sizes and colors of the ebags packing cubes. All of them have proven to be of high quality and effective for organizing my luggage for travel. They have mesh panels so you can peer into the bag to see what you've stored in there and all the zippers are of high quality.

What I like most about mixing and matching sizes/colors is that I can easily locate different items in my bag when I'm moving to a new hotel every day and have a packed schedule. Now that I've been doing it for a while, I've come to associate certain colors with certain items so its a no brainer. For example, all sleep related items (bed clothes, eye mask, ear plugs) go in the green medium sized bag. All athletic/gym/fitness clothes/socks go in the blue large bag. That way, when I'm popping into the hotel between site seeing, I can quickly transition into the next activity with minimal disruption to my bag.
on January 13, 2016
Sometimes, because socks and underwear are not the same size as shirts, skirts and pants, you need a smaller packing cube :)

Love them. Packing cubes are one of those things you write off as being a marketing ploy at best...until you try them! Bought a set to travel with, and was amazed at how much more stuff I could fit in my bag -- maybe not more, but being neatly organized and contained, everything seems to fit better, allowing me to see how much space I was wasting before. Several websites reviewed different brands and gave eBags a high rating, I would concur. I even bought some as gifts for family members that travel frequently, they are all cube converts now, too!

One tip, because Amazon doesn't always carry their full line all the time, check out the eBags website to see the colors and size combinations to suit your packing needs -- I've come to learn the stock fluctuates, so don't be surprised to find better selection of sizes/colors at one and better pricing at the other, so check back daily if you are looking for a particular set in a certain color.
on April 22, 2017
I fit tons in these! Really making it possible to do carry on only for a 3 week European trip. Nice too because you can organize what you have without unpacking a mess of clothes at one time. 9 t-shirts in one! They are sturdy and well made. Remember to zip partially to make a "tube" to keep stuffing more rolled items into them. We even fit a pair of jeans in one with room for a t-shirt and couple socks in the air pockets! YouTube has great videos for using them or Travel Fashion Girl too.
on March 13, 2015
I am a chronic over-packer but these amazing little things helped me fit a week's worth of beach vacation necessities into a small carry-on bag. The secret is to fold your clothes lengthwise to get them as narrow as you can, then roll them from top to bottom. Then just start stuffing them into the packing cubes. You can get much more in there than you think since the mesh panels give a little, so just keep stuffing! You'll use the space in your suitcase much more efficiently and, honestly, your clothes won't wrinkle nearly as bad rolled up than when they're folded (it's hard to believe but it's true). I would probably use the larger cubes for bulkier Winter clothes but I highly recommend this set for Spring, Summer or Fall travel.
on December 2, 2011
Pros:

Keeps a suitcase organized, can't rave enough about that.

Cons:

Durability
Price

---

I bought this set along with the eBags Packing Cubes - 3pc Set both in Grasshopper. At 3 X 5 X 14 their size is actually a bit awkward for storing toiletries and not well suited to clothes, but they do span those long empty spaces that will appear in larger suitcases. As far as capacity, they can hold 2 pair in 6 rows of rolled medium size, medium weight adult sock for a total of 12 pairs or maybe 4 light weight tee shirts.

My biggest concern is durability. These bags have a noticeably thinner material and a blackish, foam like backing that rubs off and doesn't wash well. Furthermore, whatever thread was used shrinks, making them resemble scrunchies, so I'm worry the stitching will pop next time they are used. This is very different from the larger bags, which took the wash fine, have no blackish foam backing, and are a heavier material. Those I fully recommend (in fact, I just bought more of the medium and large when they went on sale), these I have reservations about.
66 comments| 212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.