Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 551 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 627 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 4, 2016
General comments on eBags packing cubes: Love these packing cubes! We have multiple sets of these - ones in green for me, ones in blue for my husband, and ones in yellow for our adult daughter (the various colors help when we all travel together). I have used them on multiple trips with a great deal of success. I like to pack light and travel with only a 22 inch roll-aboard and my purse/personal item. These have been wonderful in making that transition to packing light.

I can either roll or fold my clothing and then put them in the cubes, using them to compress the air out of the garments. I can also use the smaller ones for corralling chargers, power cords, jewelry, toiletries if I want. The bags are very well made and seem to be able to take a lot of strain along the seams without any damage and the zippers are strong. It is very important to me to be able to see the contents of the bag, so the mesh allows for that, plus gives the fabric in my clothes the opportunity to breathe.

I have used these in my small roll-aboard as well as in a small day pack that I used as my only luggage on a shorter trip. Since the day pack has one big, open compartment, these were critical in organizing my belongings and packing/unpacking was a breeze. If your luggage needs to be opened by the TSA screeners, these also keep your belongings from going everywhere as they look through your bag. I also like the fact then when in a hotel room (that may or may not be clean), you can put these directly in the drawers. I have always be hesitant to do that, particularly with more personal items, since I am a bit of a germaphobe.

A couple of personal preferences: 1) I chose brighter colors so they are obvious when scanning the hotel room upon departure.. Less chance of inadvertently leaving them behind. 2) I also have found the small/medium/slim cubes to be the best for light packing. The larger ones take up so much room that they don't utilize the space as well. If you travel with large suitcases, I am sure they would work for you.

Packing tip specific to the slim cubes: I usually take the slim cubes and pack underwear, socks, leggings, scarves, thin t-shirts, pjs in them. I then place the thin side down into the valleys created by the trolley handles. By doing this, the side with the handle is facing up which allows me to pull it out easily. It also is a good way to not waste the space in the valleys that would be lost if you start by just laying loose items into the bag. There is about an inch or so left between the cubes (when looking down onto the open suitcase). I use these spaces to stash mesh bags of power cords/chargers, some extra snacks or gum (also in a mesh bag), a small jar of powdered Tide, inflatable hangers, a small daypack, and any other smaller items. The slim cubes are short enough that I can place shoes at one end and a small or medium packing cube of pants and jeans placed on its side at the other end.. I still had enough room on top of everything to lay my bathroom toiletries bag and 3-1-1- liquids bag, with a fleece jacket zipped in the top compartment. By using this method, I was able to pack for two weeks in London, Cape Town SA, and a 4 day safari near Kruger Park (all requiring slightly different clothing). Obviously I did some laundry in the sink, but I actually had more clothes and miscellaneous items than I needed. Packing cubes made all the difference. I can't recommend them highly enough!
on May 24, 2016
I've purchased several different sizes and colors of the ebags packing cubes. All of them have proven to be of high quality and effective for organizing my luggage for travel. They have mesh panels so you can peer into the bag to see what you've stored in there and all the zippers are of high quality.

What I like most about mixing and matching sizes/colors is that I can easily locate different items in my bag when I'm moving to a new hotel every day and have a packed schedule. Now that I've been doing it for a while, I've come to associate certain colors with certain items so its a no brainer. For example, all sleep related items (bed clothes, eye mask, ear plugs) go in the green medium sized bag. All athletic/gym/fitness clothes/socks go in the blue large bag. That way, when I'm popping into the hotel between site seeing, I can quickly transition into the next activity with minimal disruption to my bag.
on August 13, 2017
Bought these bags to travel to Italy. Since we would be moving around from city to city, I didn't want to be digging in my luggage every morning
and disturbing the entire piece. By the time one gets to the third city, the luggage is usually all jumbled and messed up. I packed shirts in one,
pants/capris in another, underwear in a smaller one, and toiletries in the smallest one. If you roll you clothing, you can fit a lot in these bags. I packed for a 13 day trip. Each morning I put all of the bags on the bed, opened them, decided on an outift, pulled the pieces I needed, rezipped the bag and put them back. My clothes stayed just the way I packed them. I bought a piece of luggage that is divided in two by a zipper. When the day was over, I simply put my used clothing on the other side of the zipper. I would recommend these bags to anyone and, in fact, I did just that. My cousin bought them and loved them also.
on December 2, 2011
Pros:

Keeps a suitcase organized, can't rave enough about that.

Cons:

Durability
Price

---

I bought this set along with the eBags Packing Cubes - 3pc Set both in Grasshopper. At 3 X 5 X 14 their size is actually a bit awkward for storing toiletries and not well suited to clothes, but they do span those long empty spaces that will appear in larger suitcases. As far as capacity, they can hold 2 pair in 6 rows of rolled medium size, medium weight adult sock for a total of 12 pairs or maybe 4 light weight tee shirts.

My biggest concern is durability. These bags have a noticeably thinner material and a blackish, foam like backing that rubs off and doesn't wash well. Furthermore, whatever thread was used shrinks, making them resemble scrunchies, so I'm worry the stitching will pop next time they are used. This is very different from the larger bags, which took the wash fine, have no blackish foam backing, and are a heavier material. Those I fully recommend (in fact, I just bought more of the medium and large when they went on sale), these I have reservations about.
66 comments| 212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 27, 2016
These are great! And, they are not just for travel. I use them at home in drawers for underwear. This keeps my drawers organized. When I am ready for travel, they are already to go. I've learned that these will also hold larger items of clothing. You just roll the clothing up and it is amazing how much you can actually fit into these (I've experimented). They will certainly be in my carry on when flying. Great for beach trips too. You can find videos online to demonstrate how to pack multi-items of clothing into these small bags--just go to YouTube and search for eBags Slim Packing Cubes. I have not received anything for this review; I am just a normal consumer who appreciates honest reviews.
on May 15, 2017
I put women's underwear and footies in one bag. I put the bag at the back of the suitcase and because it is soft, it fit in perfectly. When I got to my destination, I just pulled out the bag, and all was in place, and not scattered around in the suitcase. I usually have loose items in baggies (bandaids, aspirin, etc.) scattered around in my suitcase.This time, I put these baggies in the cubes and everything stayed in one place. I love these. Keeps everything very orderly, and easy to find.
on April 9, 2017
I definitely recommend these eBag slim packing cubes. I purchased these and two other sets from this brand. If you are looking for great quality then these are for you. You can buy less expensive bags but you will not have this type of quality. I packed these really tight and the zipper didn't break and the mesh did not tear. They fit nicely in my suitcase and in my backpack. I used these for my undergarments and toiletries but you can use them for anything you need.
on November 21, 2014
Not as described!!! The 3 pieces are not the size listed on the description. One of them is that size and the other two are significantly smaller and not useful for packing in a suitcase. Since I need the one that is the right size and am leaving tomorrow on a trip, I can't return them to get the right sizes. Disappointing -- I really love the quality of the packing cubes and the one that is the size described is perfect.
on May 8, 2015
Best darn packing cubes for the price. There is a premium product out there that does a slightly better job, but at close to twice the price. I love that eBags have a wide variety of colors and also GREAT PRICE. One word of advice for buying your packing cubes though. Buy in colors that you really DON'T LIKE and colors that are LOUD and stand out. Here are my reasons:
1. Colors like Dark blue and Black (My faves) do not stand out and may get left behind for smaller cubes. Bright PINK well you can't miss it.
2. Yellow is nice but looks dirty... But in a pinch works.
3. You are more likely to see a color you don't like as it will stand out to your naked eye when you don't have your glasses on and are going to be late catching the flight from LAX to SYR..

Also the Zippers and mesh are just right... For short trips I'll put underwear in one side and socks in the other of a single tube, using the double zipper for easy access to either side.
on March 9, 2016
I am SO happy that my wife talked me into getting these bags for our trip. We backpacked across SE Asia for 4 months and cannot imagine how out of control our packs would have been without these cubes. It was so easy to organize our stuff and to cram it all into our 40 litre backpacks. These are extremely durable!! I often had to forcefully cram things into these cubes in order to carry all of my stuff, and all of the seams and zippers were clearly up to the task. These save space, making packing neat and organized, and helped us to pack and unpack very quickly and easily....which we did a lot, as we often stayed in a different location every night! Obviously, I HIGHLY recommend these packing cubes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.