Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 575 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 618 reviews
on June 5, 2013
For international vacations which involve changing hotels frequently along a tour route over an approximately 10-day period, using these cubes has relieved the strain of keeping my touring life organized. I bought two sets (1 small, 1 medium) and these worked very well. Here's how I used them: Small: (1) all lingerie, socks, camisoles, bras; (2) hair brushes and rollers (3) one travel book, pens and post-its, maps, etc. I.e., a mini-travel desk. Medium: (1) t-shirts (2) scarves and other accessories wrapped individually in tissue; (3) don't remember what I did with the third one at the moment.

In addition, I purchased two other sets of containers: (1) a set of sturdy, heavy clear "ziplocks" packing envelopes; (2) a set of colored mesh zippered storage bags which were used for electronic cables, etc.

The packing cubes and the ziplocks and mesh bags together provided a complete method of organizing the contents of my suitcase so that I could see what was contained in each and nothing was loose and lost anywhere in my bags.

I was afraid I would be sorry to have invested my limited funds in these items but they were overwhelmingly rewarding and I am so glad I took the chance on them. It made a huge difference. Prior to using these, at the end of one of these international tours, I have in the past felt tired of hotels, drained, and I might even say eager to return home. These travel items eliminated the agony of packing and unpacking with every hotel change, and also made daily dressing and grooming quite easy.
33 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon October 31, 2013
I cannot begin to sing the praises of the eBags packing cubes enough - these things are incredible for packing! I went on a trip last a couple months ago and did not use them and had such a difficult time locating my stuff in my suitcase.

I just packed for my latest trip where I have a very strict luggage count and weight limit and figure that the best way to compact everything is to use the packing cubes. I have them in a variety of sizes. And I keep wondering what I am missing since everything is so compact - guess I have room for souvenirs!

The bags I have are:

- Small - perfect for rolled underwear; I got 8 pairs rolled into each cube
- Medium - managed to roll up six t-shirts in each pack
- Slim long - perfect for rolling up socks - I fit 12 pairs into the cube
- Slim small - I use to hold my make-up and medications
- Slim medium - perfect for toiletries
- Large - rolled up three pairs of pants and two pairs of shorts in one cube

This has enabled my bag to be much more organized, so I won't have to take everything out and pile it up while looking for something - just take whatever you need for the day from each pack and return it to your bag. I also pack and empty large cube to hold any soiled clothing until I have a chance to launder it.
on June 17, 2013
I bought these for a three week backpacking trip and they were a perfect way to organize my things. All three of them fit snugly into my average-sized north face bookbag. They are also nice for a carry-on suitcase. If you roll your t-shirts, can cram about 4-6 into each one (although i wear a size small). Great size but a bit pricey in my opinion.
on July 29, 2014
I bought the larger ones for clothes and these small versions for miscellaneous camera and computer gear and cables. Works well enough. When I get to the airport security check point, I pull my laptop and also my cable bag(s) so the TSA agent can more easily see what's going through. Before I knew better, I used to jam all my cables into the various pockets in whatever bag I was using. Unfortunately, if you're also traveling with cameras, batteries and chargers and whatnot, that mess of equipment makes it hard for the screener to see everything. This often required a second or third pass through the X-ray machine or even a physical search, causing me to miss a flight. So, now, I organize my stuff into these smaller bags and put them in the grey bin separate from my cameras and laptop. Having a place to put these packing cubes, especially somewhere where you can easily remove it and then get it back in the main bag, means moving more quickly through security.
on August 18, 2016
This is the first trip that I was able to find my underwear and socks (in matched pairs)In record time.
I purchased one set of 3 small and one set of 3 medium e-bags. I was only able to use 2 small and 2 medium in a carry on suitcase measuring 22"x14"x9".
All I can say is, "Wow !" I rolled all of my clothes (luckily nothing that I had to iron). 4 pairs of yoga pants, 4 tanks, 2 t-shirts, 2 casual blouses, 3 sleep outfits, 2 bathing suits, 1 bathing suit cover up, 4 pairs of socks, 6 pairs of underwear, 2 bras (with underwires!),a lint roller and a pair of sandals.
The zippers are fantastically well made. I recommend this product greatly.
on January 31, 2013
While I purchased these for a trip, I found another great use for them. I prepack my workout clothes for the week in advance, storing each day's in a separate cube. Every morning, I can just grab one and throw it in my gym bag, knowing it contains everything I need (no more forgetting socks or other essentials). It really streamlines my morning routine and prevents me from making the excuse that I didn't have time to pack my bag so I can'tgo to the gym after work!
33 comments| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2017
Purchased this set and eBags Medium Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Aquamarine) for my daughter's 10 day school spring break trip to France and Italy. All fit into her Skyway Luggage Epic 25 Inch 2 Wheel Expandable Upright, Black, One Size along with eBags Pack-it-Flat Toiletry Kit (Aquamarine) all color-coordinated in aquamarine. We rolled all her clothes into each cube, and used a cube for converters, phone and ipod power cords and a short extension cord. My daughter was neat and well organized on her trip compared to her classmates. My daughter received several compliments from her friends about how organized she appeared to be. Her Skyway suitcase was destroyed by Air France when she arrived at her destination, so she had to ask other students to carry her suitcase contents back home for her. The cubes were a real life-saver at that point. Since all her clothes were packed in the cubes, she just put a few cubes in some of her friends' suitcases, then retrieved her cubes when she came back home (I met her at the airport with an empty suitcase!).
on March 6, 2017
I have been using these for a little over a week while traveling in SE Asia and they have been really helpful so far for staying organized and packing everything up quickly. I bought the small size and fit all my clothes for 2-3 months into three of them (Bag 1: 2 pairs of lightweight pants, 6 pairs of lightweight shorts, 1 skirt, 1 dress; Bag 2: about 6-7 shirts; Bag 3: 2 swimsuits, 2 sports bras, 5 pairs of underwear and 6 pairs of socks). They all fit well in my 32 liter backpack along with a liquids bag, toiletry bag, camp towel, flip flops, MacBook Air and electronics chargers. So far no complaints about the quality or durability - they seem pretty sturdy. It would be great if you could buy a set with 3 different colors, which would help more easily identify which bag had which type of items in it.
on February 1, 2017
NOTE: These cubes do not weigh "0.3z" as noted in the Q&A. They weigh 2.5oz (73g). Each.

I really want to "love" these bags. I LIKE them. But I don't LOVE them. If you don't care about weight these are fine and even have some little details that make them very nice to own, like handles along the top edges (not shown in the photo). But I feel like the details were a little misleading regarding the weight. I had hoped to use these to organize my hiking pack, and I may still do that... but... Non-hikers may scoff at this but hikers will know what I'm talking about... ~3oz is a LOT for a pack organization product. Three cubes means more than half a pound just of organization. A gallon-size ziploc is barely a quarter-ounce. Sure, it isn't yellow, but it's also waterproof. With phrases like "Techlite"

As luggage organizers they're fine, just be aware that "small" does mean small. I could probably fit a summer day outfit (with shorts) in one, but it wouldn't hold a pair of jeans on top of that. This size would be more appropriate for toiletries, or if you're the type of person who packs by item type (all socks) instead of day.

Like I said, I like them...
on June 19, 2015
I can't recommend these enough. I am a total believer and fan of packing cubes. I first thought I would give these a shot after reading on various sites and hearing about them on different travel podcasts.

With everyone raving about them and how good they are for travel, I thought I would give them a shot. I was going to Brasil for a month for the World Cup, and wanted to pack as light as possible, with just a backpack.

The packing cubes are amazing. They not only help make my clothes more compact, but they also keep them organized as well. I can pack in more clothes than if I were to just fold them and stuff them into my backpack or luggage. Once the clothes are tucked into the cube, you just zip it up. It compacts very nicely and you will be amazed at how much space you saved and how much less you actually used.

The cubes are so simple to just take out and you have everything organized for you. I use various sizes of the cubes, so undershirts, underwear and socks go into smaller cubes. I tend to put jeans and t shirts into the large cubes.

I am a huge fan of these, and this has become a staple to my travels now.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.