Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2013
For international vacations which involve changing hotels frequently along a tour route over an approximately 10-day period, using these cubes has relieved the strain of keeping my touring life organized. I bought two sets (1 small, 1 medium) and these worked very well. Here's how I used them: Small: (1) all lingerie, socks, camisoles, bras; (2) hair brushes and rollers (3) one travel book, pens and post-its, maps, etc. I.e., a mini-travel desk. Medium: (1) t-shirts (2) scarves and other accessories wrapped individually in tissue; (3) don't remember what I did with the third one at the moment.

In addition, I purchased two other sets of containers: (1) a set of sturdy, heavy clear "ziplocks" packing envelopes; (2) a set of colored mesh zippered storage bags which were used for electronic cables, etc.

The packing cubes and the ziplocks and mesh bags together provided a complete method of organizing the contents of my suitcase so that I could see what was contained in each and nothing was loose and lost anywhere in my bags.

I was afraid I would be sorry to have invested my limited funds in these items but they were overwhelmingly rewarding and I am so glad I took the chance on them. It made a huge difference. Prior to using these, at the end of one of these international tours, I have in the past felt tired of hotels, drained, and I might even say eager to return home. These travel items eliminated the agony of packing and unpacking with every hotel change, and also made daily dressing and grooming quite easy.
33 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 18, 2016
This is the first trip that I was able to find my underwear and socks (in matched pairs)In record time.
I purchased one set of 3 small and one set of 3 medium e-bags. I was only able to use 2 small and 2 medium in a carry on suitcase measuring 22"x14"x9".
All I can say is, "Wow !" I rolled all of my clothes (luckily nothing that I had to iron). 4 pairs of yoga pants, 4 tanks, 2 t-shirts, 2 casual blouses, 3 sleep outfits, 2 bathing suits, 1 bathing suit cover up, 4 pairs of socks, 6 pairs of underwear, 2 bras (with underwires!),a lint roller and a pair of sandals.
The zippers are fantastically well made. I recommend this product greatly.
on March 6, 2017
I have been using these for a little over a week while traveling in SE Asia and they have been really helpful so far for staying organized and packing everything up quickly. I bought the small size and fit all my clothes for 2-3 months into three of them (Bag 1: 2 pairs of lightweight pants, 6 pairs of lightweight shorts, 1 skirt, 1 dress; Bag 2: about 6-7 shirts; Bag 3: 2 swimsuits, 2 sports bras, 5 pairs of underwear and 6 pairs of socks). They all fit well in my 32 liter backpack along with a liquids bag, toiletry bag, camp towel, flip flops, MacBook Air and electronics chargers. So far no complaints about the quality or durability - they seem pretty sturdy. It would be great if you could buy a set with 3 different colors, which would help more easily identify which bag had which type of items in it.
on June 19, 2015
I can't recommend these enough. I am a total believer and fan of packing cubes. I first thought I would give these a shot after reading on various sites and hearing about them on different travel podcasts.

With everyone raving about them and how good they are for travel, I thought I would give them a shot. I was going to Brasil for a month for the World Cup, and wanted to pack as light as possible, with just a backpack.

The packing cubes are amazing. They not only help make my clothes more compact, but they also keep them organized as well. I can pack in more clothes than if I were to just fold them and stuff them into my backpack or luggage. Once the clothes are tucked into the cube, you just zip it up. It compacts very nicely and you will be amazed at how much space you saved and how much less you actually used.

The cubes are so simple to just take out and you have everything organized for you. I use various sizes of the cubes, so undershirts, underwear and socks go into smaller cubes. I tend to put jeans and t shirts into the large cubes.

I am a huge fan of these, and this has become a staple to my travels now.
on May 24, 2016
I've purchased several different sizes and colors of the ebags packing cubes. All of them have proven to be of high quality and effective for organizing my luggage for travel. They have mesh panels so you can peer into the bag to see what you've stored in there and all the zippers are of high quality.

What I like most about mixing and matching sizes/colors is that I can easily locate different items in my bag when I'm moving to a new hotel every day and have a packed schedule. Now that I've been doing it for a while, I've come to associate certain colors with certain items so its a no brainer. For example, all sleep related items (bed clothes, eye mask, ear plugs) go in the green medium sized bag. All athletic/gym/fitness clothes/socks go in the blue large bag. That way, when I'm popping into the hotel between site seeing, I can quickly transition into the next activity with minimal disruption to my bag.
on January 31, 2013
While I purchased these for a trip, I found another great use for them. I prepack my workout clothes for the week in advance, storing each day's in a separate cube. Every morning, I can just grab one and throw it in my gym bag, knowing it contains everything I need (no more forgetting socks or other essentials). It really streamlines my morning routine and prevents me from making the excuse that I didn't have time to pack my bag so I can'tgo to the gym after work!
33 comments| 121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 11, 2016
I absolutely love these packing cubes. Great for traveling, backpacking, or camping. Helps compress clothes to maintain space while traveling. It fits well in my suitcase and also my osprey packs. Makes packing items a breeze. I've owned them for over a year now and they are in great condition! No problems with them at all and no signs of wear yet. Although they are very thin, they are durable and seem to be long lasting. Easy to clean and store. I intend to buy more in the future. I highly recommend this product!
on January 27, 2016
These worked well, but I realized I was better off just using zip-lock bags. Great travel tip by the way...zip lock bags suck out all the air so you have more room in your suitcase.
on November 22, 2015
I'm extremely annoyed that the price changes. When I first looked the medium cube up a few weeks ago it was $21.24. When I bought it last week, they had gone up to $24.99, now they are back to $21.24. The small cube also increased and then decreased in price. Having said that, the product is very good. They fit perfectly into our suitcases. I've done a mock pack for both myself and my husband and I can fit everything into 6 medium cubes and 4 small cubes, so I have 2 small cubes for odds and ends. For him that means 1 outdoor jacket, 2 jeans, 2 shirts, 3 t-shirs, 2 pullovers, 6 socks, 7 jocks, 3 shorts, 2 long sleeve shirts. For me: 2 jeans, 2 shorts, 1 long pants, 2 long sleeve shirts, 4 t-shirts, 2 pullovers, 1 outdoor jacket, 3 socks, 7 nickers, 2 bras. I bought 1 medium pack and one small cube pack for me, so now I need to buy the same again in a different colour for him. The medium cube will fit the same amount as 2 small cubes. For a woman, a small cube will fit 5 t-shirts or 4 long sleeve shirts, or your underwear - 7 nickers, 3 socks, 2 bras, 1 bathers. A medium cube will fit 2 jeans, 2 long pants, 2 shorts. For a man, a small cube will fit 3 polo t-shirts. A medium cube will fit 2 jeans and one shorts. An polar fleece outdoor jacket fits into a medium cube. When packing into our suitcase I could replace two small cubes for the space of a medium cube. I bought these over the cheaper ones because of the YKK zippers and the good reviews.
on April 1, 2017
These are the best, they help keep my suitcase organized and dirty clothing away from clean clothing. After I pull out clean clothes in the morning, I put the day before in the cube and everything stays clean and organized. We have color coordinated as well in our household.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.