nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love

on June 5, 2013
For international vacations which involve changing hotels frequently along a tour route over an approximately 10-day period, using these cubes has relieved the strain of keeping my touring life organized. I bought two sets (1 small, 1 medium) and these worked very well. Here's how I used them: Small: (1) all lingerie, socks, camisoles, bras; (2) hair brushes and rollers (3) one travel book, pens and post-its, maps, etc. I.e., a mini-travel desk. Medium: (1) t-shirts (2) scarves and other accessories wrapped individually in tissue; (3) don't remember what I did with the third one at the moment.

In addition, I purchased two other sets of containers: (1) a set of sturdy, heavy clear "ziplocks" packing envelopes; (2) a set of colored mesh zippered storage bags which were used for electronic cables, etc.

The packing cubes and the ziplocks and mesh bags together provided a complete method of organizing the contents of my suitcase so that I could see what was contained in each and nothing was loose and lost anywhere in my bags.

I was afraid I would be sorry to have invested my limited funds in these items but they were overwhelmingly rewarding and I am so glad I took the chance on them. It made a huge difference. Prior to using these, at the end of one of these international tours, I have in the past felt tired of hotels, drained, and I might even say eager to return home. These travel items eliminated the agony of packing and unpacking with every hotel change, and also made daily dressing and grooming quite easy.
33 comments| 190 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 26, 2016
I'm a packing cube convert. These small ones fit 4 rolled T-shirts from back to front or a maxi dress, cotton pants, yoga pants, and a pair of shorts. My third one shown includes 2 C-cup bras, a full bathing suit, 5 pairs of underwear, a pair of socks, and 2 thin tank tops. They also would accommodate another clothing item settled on top, and more if you wanted to squish. I've placed them next to a hair brush for scale. Flexible and strong zippered. Small works great for backpacking - my 34 L backpack fits 3 of these, and an equal size cosmetic bag.
The large size only fits into a regular piece of checked luggage. Made that mistake.
review image
on August 18, 2016
This is the first trip that I was able to find my underwear and socks (in matched pairs)In record time.
I purchased one set of 3 small and one set of 3 medium e-bags. I was only able to use 2 small and 2 medium in a carry on suitcase measuring 22"x14"x9".
All I can say is, "Wow !" I rolled all of my clothes (luckily nothing that I had to iron). 4 pairs of yoga pants, 4 tanks, 2 t-shirts, 2 casual blouses, 3 sleep outfits, 2 bathing suits, 1 bathing suit cover up, 4 pairs of socks, 6 pairs of underwear, 2 bras (with underwires!),a lint roller and a pair of sandals.
The zippers are fantastically well made. I recommend this product greatly.
on July 29, 2014
I bought the larger ones for clothes and these small versions for miscellaneous camera and computer gear and cables. Works well enough. When I get to the airport security check point, I pull my laptop and also my cable bag(s) so the TSA agent can more easily see what's going through. Before I knew better, I used to jam all my cables into the various pockets in whatever bag I was using. Unfortunately, if you're also traveling with cameras, batteries and chargers and whatnot, that mess of equipment makes it hard for the screener to see everything. This often required a second or third pass through the X-ray machine or even a physical search, causing me to miss a flight. So, now, I organize my stuff into these smaller bags and put them in the grey bin separate from my cameras and laptop. Having a place to put these packing cubes, especially somewhere where you can easily remove it and then get it back in the main bag, means moving more quickly through security.
11 comment| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 6, 2017
I have been using these for a little over a week while traveling in SE Asia and they have been really helpful so far for staying organized and packing everything up quickly. I bought the small size and fit all my clothes for 2-3 months into three of them (Bag 1: 2 pairs of lightweight pants, 6 pairs of lightweight shorts, 1 skirt, 1 dress; Bag 2: about 6-7 shirts; Bag 3: 2 swimsuits, 2 sports bras, 5 pairs of underwear and 6 pairs of socks). They all fit well in my 32 liter backpack along with a liquids bag, toiletry bag, camp towel, flip flops, MacBook Air and electronics chargers. So far no complaints about the quality or durability - they seem pretty sturdy. It would be great if you could buy a set with 3 different colors, which would help more easily identify which bag had which type of items in it.
NOTE: These cubes do not weigh "0.3z" as noted in the Q&A. They weigh 2.5oz (73g). Each.

I really want to "love" these bags. I LIKE them. But I don't LOVE them. If you don't care about weight these are fine and even have some little details that make them very nice to own, like handles along the top edges (not shown in the photo). But I feel like the details were a little misleading regarding the weight. I had hoped to use these to organize my hiking pack, and I may still do that... but... Non-hikers may scoff at this but hikers will know what I'm talking about... ~3oz is a LOT for a pack organization product. Three cubes means more than half a pound just of organization. A gallon-size ziploc is barely a quarter-ounce. Sure, it isn't yellow, but it's also waterproof. With phrases like "Techlite"

As luggage organizers they're fine, just be aware that "small" does mean small. I could probably fit a summer day outfit (with shorts) in one, but it wouldn't hold a pair of jeans on top of that. This size would be more appropriate for toiletries, or if you're the type of person who packs by item type (all socks) instead of day.

Like I said, I like them...
on June 19, 2015
I can't recommend these enough. I am a total believer and fan of packing cubes. I first thought I would give these a shot after reading on various sites and hearing about them on different travel podcasts.

With everyone raving about them and how good they are for travel, I thought I would give them a shot. I was going to Brasil for a month for the World Cup, and wanted to pack as light as possible, with just a backpack.

The packing cubes are amazing. They not only help make my clothes more compact, but they also keep them organized as well. I can pack in more clothes than if I were to just fold them and stuff them into my backpack or luggage. Once the clothes are tucked into the cube, you just zip it up. It compacts very nicely and you will be amazed at how much space you saved and how much less you actually used.

The cubes are so simple to just take out and you have everything organized for you. I use various sizes of the cubes, so undershirts, underwear and socks go into smaller cubes. I tend to put jeans and t shirts into the large cubes.

I am a huge fan of these, and this has become a staple to my travels now.
on May 24, 2016
I've purchased several different sizes and colors of the ebags packing cubes. All of them have proven to be of high quality and effective for organizing my luggage for travel. They have mesh panels so you can peer into the bag to see what you've stored in there and all the zippers are of high quality.

What I like most about mixing and matching sizes/colors is that I can easily locate different items in my bag when I'm moving to a new hotel every day and have a packed schedule. Now that I've been doing it for a while, I've come to associate certain colors with certain items so its a no brainer. For example, all sleep related items (bed clothes, eye mask, ear plugs) go in the green medium sized bag. All athletic/gym/fitness clothes/socks go in the blue large bag. That way, when I'm popping into the hotel between site seeing, I can quickly transition into the next activity with minimal disruption to my bag.
on January 27, 2016
These worked well, but I realized I was better off just using zip-lock bags. Great travel tip by the way...zip lock bags suck out all the air so you have more room in your suitcase.
on May 27, 2016
I've heard wonderful reviews for these items. My family travels a lot of I've gotten very tired of digging through bags, trying to find underwear, socks, or other small items. These bags made my packing and unpacking so much easier. They kept my suitcases and clothes much more orderly and I discovered that many items that I packed in these bags didn't even need ironing at the end of the trip. I love that there are so many colors to choose from, each person in my family has their own special color, which also makes it a lot easier for finding clothes and keeping things organized.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.