Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on June 5, 2013
For international vacations which involve changing hotels frequently along a tour route over an approximately 10-day period, using these cubes has relieved the strain of keeping my touring life organized. I bought two sets (1 small, 1 medium) and these worked very well. Here's how I used them: Small: (1) all lingerie, socks, camisoles, bras; (2) hair brushes and rollers (3) one travel book, pens and post-its, maps, etc. I.e., a mini-travel desk. Medium: (1) t-shirts (2) scarves and other accessories wrapped individually in tissue; (3) don't remember what I did with the third one at the moment.

In addition, I purchased two other sets of containers: (1) a set of sturdy, heavy clear "ziplocks" packing envelopes; (2) a set of colored mesh zippered storage bags which were used for electronic cables, etc.

The packing cubes and the ziplocks and mesh bags together provided a complete method of organizing the contents of my suitcase so that I could see what was contained in each and nothing was loose and lost anywhere in my bags.

I was afraid I would be sorry to have invested my limited funds in these items but they were overwhelmingly rewarding and I am so glad I took the chance on them. It made a huge difference. Prior to using these, at the end of one of these international tours, I have in the past felt tired of hotels, drained, and I might even say eager to return home. These travel items eliminated the agony of packing and unpacking with every hotel change, and also made daily dressing and grooming quite easy.
33 comments| 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2013
While I purchased these for a trip, I found another great use for them. I prepack my workout clothes for the week in advance, storing each day's in a separate cube. Every morning, I can just grab one and throw it in my gym bag, knowing it contains everything I need (no more forgetting socks or other essentials). It really streamlines my morning routine and prevents me from making the excuse that I didn't have time to pack my bag so I can'tgo to the gym after work!
33 comments| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 26, 2016
I'm a packing cube convert. These small ones fit 4 rolled T-shirts from back to front or a maxi dress, cotton pants, yoga pants, and a pair of shorts. My third one shown includes 2 C-cup bras, a full bathing suit, 5 pairs of underwear, a pair of socks, and 2 thin tank tops. They also would accommodate another clothing item settled on top, and more if you wanted to squish. I've placed them next to a hair brush for scale. Flexible and strong zippered. Small works great for backpacking - my 34 L backpack fits 3 of these, and an equal size cosmetic bag.
The large size only fits into a regular piece of checked luggage. Made that mistake.
review image
VINE VOICEon October 31, 2013
I cannot begin to sing the praises of the eBags packing cubes enough - these things are incredible for packing! I went on a trip last a couple months ago and did not use them and had such a difficult time locating my stuff in my suitcase.

I just packed for my latest trip where I have a very strict luggage count and weight limit and figure that the best way to compact everything is to use the packing cubes. I have them in a variety of sizes. And I keep wondering what I am missing since everything is so compact - guess I have room for souvenirs!

The bags I have are:

- Small - perfect for rolled underwear; I got 8 pairs rolled into each cube
- Medium - managed to roll up six t-shirts in each pack
- Slim long - perfect for rolling up socks - I fit 12 pairs into the cube
- Slim small - I use to hold my make-up and medications
- Slim medium - perfect for toiletries
- Large - rolled up three pairs of pants and two pairs of shorts in one cube

This has enabled my bag to be much more organized, so I won't have to take everything out and pile it up while looking for something - just take whatever you need for the day from each pack and return it to your bag. I also pack and empty large cube to hold any soiled clothing until I have a chance to launder it.
0Comment| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 3, 2017
Purchased this set and eBags Medium Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Aquamarine) for my daughter's 10 day school spring break trip to France and Italy. All fit into her Skyway Luggage Epic 25 Inch 2 Wheel Expandable Upright, Black, One Size along with eBags Pack-it-Flat Toiletry Kit (Aquamarine) all color-coordinated in aquamarine. We rolled all her clothes into each cube, and used a cube for converters, phone and ipod power cords and a short extension cord. My daughter was neat and well organized on her trip compared to her classmates. My daughter received several compliments from her friends about how organized she appeared to be. Her Skyway suitcase was destroyed by Air France when she arrived at her destination, so she had to ask other students to carry her suitcase contents back home for her. The cubes were a real life-saver at that point. Since all her clothes were packed in the cubes, she just put a few cubes in some of her friends' suitcases, then retrieved her cubes when she came back home (I met her at the airport with an empty suitcase!).
on July 29, 2014
I bought the larger ones for clothes and these small versions for miscellaneous camera and computer gear and cables. Works well enough. When I get to the airport security check point, I pull my laptop and also my cable bag(s) so the TSA agent can more easily see what's going through. Before I knew better, I used to jam all my cables into the various pockets in whatever bag I was using. Unfortunately, if you're also traveling with cameras, batteries and chargers and whatnot, that mess of equipment makes it hard for the screener to see everything. This often required a second or third pass through the X-ray machine or even a physical search, causing me to miss a flight. So, now, I organize my stuff into these smaller bags and put them in the grey bin separate from my cameras and laptop. Having a place to put these packing cubes, especially somewhere where you can easily remove it and then get it back in the main bag, means moving more quickly through security.
11 comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 14, 2016
A well-traveled friend recommended these packing cubes, but I thought: won't they just take up more space in my bag and add weight? Well the truth is they are so thin they won't decrease your suitcase's capacity, and using NINE (9) of them on my last trip only added 1.3 pounds. SO what makes them so great?
1. They organize your clothing, shoes, underwear, socks, outerwear, toiletries, you name it!
2. They simplify packing, and keep your clothes neat and prevent a lot of wrinkles/creases you often get from other packed items.
3. They make it MUCH easier to unpack and repack your suitcase, especially if your trip involves packing and unpacking more than once, like hotel to ship, ship to hotel, etc.
4. Instead of transferring all of your clothing to hangers and drawers which is time consuming, you simply move these cubes from your bag to available drawers, shelves, or wherever. Instead of twenty minutes it will take you less than two!
5. When empty (like at the end of your trip) they flatten out completely, leaving room in your suitcase for your laundry bag.
6. They come in lots of great colors.
7. The picture shows the cubes I used to fill my large (28") suitcase.
review image
on August 18, 2016
This is the first trip that I was able to find my underwear and socks (in matched pairs)In record time.
I purchased one set of 3 small and one set of 3 medium e-bags. I was only able to use 2 small and 2 medium in a carry on suitcase measuring 22"x14"x9".
All I can say is, "Wow !" I rolled all of my clothes (luckily nothing that I had to iron). 4 pairs of yoga pants, 4 tanks, 2 t-shirts, 2 casual blouses, 3 sleep outfits, 2 bathing suits, 1 bathing suit cover up, 4 pairs of socks, 6 pairs of underwear, 2 bras (with underwires!),a lint roller and a pair of sandals.
The zippers are fantastically well made. I recommend this product greatly.
on March 6, 2017
I have been using these for a little over a week while traveling in SE Asia and they have been really helpful so far for staying organized and packing everything up quickly. I bought the small size and fit all my clothes for 2-3 months into three of them (Bag 1: 2 pairs of lightweight pants, 6 pairs of lightweight shorts, 1 skirt, 1 dress; Bag 2: about 6-7 shirts; Bag 3: 2 swimsuits, 2 sports bras, 5 pairs of underwear and 6 pairs of socks). They all fit well in my 32 liter backpack along with a liquids bag, toiletry bag, camp towel, flip flops, MacBook Air and electronics chargers. So far no complaints about the quality or durability - they seem pretty sturdy. It would be great if you could buy a set with 3 different colors, which would help more easily identify which bag had which type of items in it.
on May 24, 2016
I've purchased several different sizes and colors of the ebags packing cubes. All of them have proven to be of high quality and effective for organizing my luggage for travel. They have mesh panels so you can peer into the bag to see what you've stored in there and all the zippers are of high quality.

What I like most about mixing and matching sizes/colors is that I can easily locate different items in my bag when I'm moving to a new hotel every day and have a packed schedule. Now that I've been doing it for a while, I've come to associate certain colors with certain items so its a no brainer. For example, all sleep related items (bed clothes, eye mask, ear plugs) go in the green medium sized bag. All athletic/gym/fitness clothes/socks go in the blue large bag. That way, when I'm popping into the hotel between site seeing, I can quickly transition into the next activity with minimal disruption to my bag.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.