Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2013
For international vacations which involve changing hotels frequently along a tour route over an approximately 10-day period, using these cubes has relieved the strain of keeping my touring life organized. I bought two sets (1 small, 1 medium) and these worked very well. Here's how I used them: Small: (1) all lingerie, socks, camisoles, bras; (2) hair brushes and rollers (3) one travel book, pens and post-its, maps, etc. I.e., a mini-travel desk. Medium: (1) t-shirts (2) scarves and other accessories wrapped individually in tissue; (3) don't remember what I did with the third one at the moment.

In addition, I purchased two other sets of containers: (1) a set of sturdy, heavy clear "ziplocks" packing envelopes; (2) a set of colored mesh zippered storage bags which were used for electronic cables, etc.

The packing cubes and the ziplocks and mesh bags together provided a complete method of organizing the contents of my suitcase so that I could see what was contained in each and nothing was loose and lost anywhere in my bags.

I was afraid I would be sorry to have invested my limited funds in these items but they were overwhelmingly rewarding and I am so glad I took the chance on them. It made a huge difference. Prior to using these, at the end of one of these international tours, I have in the past felt tired of hotels, drained, and I might even say eager to return home. These travel items eliminated the agony of packing and unpacking with every hotel change, and also made daily dressing and grooming quite easy.
33 comments| 186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon October 31, 2013
I cannot begin to sing the praises of the eBags packing cubes enough - these things are incredible for packing! I went on a trip last a couple months ago and did not use them and had such a difficult time locating my stuff in my suitcase.

I just packed for my latest trip where I have a very strict luggage count and weight limit and figure that the best way to compact everything is to use the packing cubes. I have them in a variety of sizes. And I keep wondering what I am missing since everything is so compact - guess I have room for souvenirs!

The bags I have are:

- Small - perfect for rolled underwear; I got 8 pairs rolled into each cube
- Medium - managed to roll up six t-shirts in each pack
- Slim long - perfect for rolling up socks - I fit 12 pairs into the cube
- Slim small - I use to hold my make-up and medications
- Slim medium - perfect for toiletries
- Large - rolled up three pairs of pants and two pairs of shorts in one cube

This has enabled my bag to be much more organized, so I won't have to take everything out and pile it up while looking for something - just take whatever you need for the day from each pack and return it to your bag. I also pack and empty large cube to hold any soiled clothing until I have a chance to launder it.
on April 3, 2017
Purchased this set and eBags Medium Packing Cubes - 3pc Set (Aquamarine) for my daughter's 10 day school spring break trip to France and Italy. All fit into her Skyway Luggage Epic 25 Inch 2 Wheel Expandable Upright, Black, One Size along with eBags Pack-it-Flat Toiletry Kit (Aquamarine) all color-coordinated in aquamarine. We rolled all her clothes into each cube, and used a cube for converters, phone and ipod power cords and a short extension cord. My daughter was neat and well organized on her trip compared to her classmates. My daughter received several compliments from her friends about how organized she appeared to be. Her Skyway suitcase was destroyed by Air France when she arrived at her destination, so she had to ask other students to carry her suitcase contents back home for her. The cubes were a real life-saver at that point. Since all her clothes were packed in the cubes, she just put a few cubes in some of her friends' suitcases, then retrieved her cubes when she came back home (I met her at the airport with an empty suitcase!).
on August 18, 2016
This is the first trip that I was able to find my underwear and socks (in matched pairs)In record time.
I purchased one set of 3 small and one set of 3 medium e-bags. I was only able to use 2 small and 2 medium in a carry on suitcase measuring 22"x14"x9".
All I can say is, "Wow !" I rolled all of my clothes (luckily nothing that I had to iron). 4 pairs of yoga pants, 4 tanks, 2 t-shirts, 2 casual blouses, 3 sleep outfits, 2 bathing suits, 1 bathing suit cover up, 4 pairs of socks, 6 pairs of underwear, 2 bras (with underwires!),a lint roller and a pair of sandals.
The zippers are fantastically well made. I recommend this product greatly.
on March 6, 2017
I have been using these for a little over a week while traveling in SE Asia and they have been really helpful so far for staying organized and packing everything up quickly. I bought the small size and fit all my clothes for 2-3 months into three of them (Bag 1: 2 pairs of lightweight pants, 6 pairs of lightweight shorts, 1 skirt, 1 dress; Bag 2: about 6-7 shirts; Bag 3: 2 swimsuits, 2 sports bras, 5 pairs of underwear and 6 pairs of socks). They all fit well in my 32 liter backpack along with a liquids bag, toiletry bag, camp towel, flip flops, MacBook Air and electronics chargers. So far no complaints about the quality or durability - they seem pretty sturdy. It would be great if you could buy a set with 3 different colors, which would help more easily identify which bag had which type of items in it.
Enthusiast: Archeryon February 1, 2017
NOTE: These cubes do not weigh "0.3z" as noted in the Q&A. They weigh 2.5oz (73g). Each.

I really want to "love" these bags. I LIKE them. But I don't LOVE them. If you don't care about weight these are fine and even have some little details that make them very nice to own, like handles along the top edges (not shown in the photo). But I feel like the details were a little misleading regarding the weight. I had hoped to use these to organize my hiking pack, and I may still do that... but... Non-hikers may scoff at this but hikers will know what I'm talking about... ~3oz is a LOT for a pack organization product. Three cubes means more than half a pound just of organization. A gallon-size ziploc is barely a quarter-ounce. Sure, it isn't yellow, but it's also waterproof. With phrases like "Techlite"

As luggage organizers they're fine, just be aware that "small" does mean small. I could probably fit a summer day outfit (with shorts) in one, but it wouldn't hold a pair of jeans on top of that. This size would be more appropriate for toiletries, or if you're the type of person who packs by item type (all socks) instead of day.

Like I said, I like them...
on January 31, 2013
While I purchased these for a trip, I found another great use for them. I prepack my workout clothes for the week in advance, storing each day's in a separate cube. Every morning, I can just grab one and throw it in my gym bag, knowing it contains everything I need (no more forgetting socks or other essentials). It really streamlines my morning routine and prevents me from making the excuse that I didn't have time to pack my bag so I can'tgo to the gym after work!
33 comments| 120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2015
I can't recommend these enough. I am a total believer and fan of packing cubes. I first thought I would give these a shot after reading on various sites and hearing about them on different travel podcasts.

With everyone raving about them and how good they are for travel, I thought I would give them a shot. I was going to Brasil for a month for the World Cup, and wanted to pack as light as possible, with just a backpack.

The packing cubes are amazing. They not only help make my clothes more compact, but they also keep them organized as well. I can pack in more clothes than if I were to just fold them and stuff them into my backpack or luggage. Once the clothes are tucked into the cube, you just zip it up. It compacts very nicely and you will be amazed at how much space you saved and how much less you actually used.

The cubes are so simple to just take out and you have everything organized for you. I use various sizes of the cubes, so undershirts, underwear and socks go into smaller cubes. I tend to put jeans and t shirts into the large cubes.

I am a huge fan of these, and this has become a staple to my travels now.
on May 24, 2016
I've purchased several different sizes and colors of the ebags packing cubes. All of them have proven to be of high quality and effective for organizing my luggage for travel. They have mesh panels so you can peer into the bag to see what you've stored in there and all the zippers are of high quality.

What I like most about mixing and matching sizes/colors is that I can easily locate different items in my bag when I'm moving to a new hotel every day and have a packed schedule. Now that I've been doing it for a while, I've come to associate certain colors with certain items so its a no brainer. For example, all sleep related items (bed clothes, eye mask, ear plugs) go in the green medium sized bag. All athletic/gym/fitness clothes/socks go in the blue large bag. That way, when I'm popping into the hotel between site seeing, I can quickly transition into the next activity with minimal disruption to my bag.
on June 12, 2015
This was my first time traveling with eBag Packing Cubes and I will never go back to regular packing. I bought the cubes in small, medium and slim sizes (3 of each size), and that combination was perfect for a nearly two week river cruise/car trip to France. Unpacking and packing was a breeze, as I was able to leave items such as underwear, bras, socks, swimsuits, shorts, sweats and pajamas packed and just place the cubes in the hotel/stateroom drawers. I even packed one of the small cubes with an "emergency" change of clothes and shoes to carry in my backpack on the plane in case my suitcase got lost in transit. I love that the cubes have mesh at each end so that you can see the contents, plus the double zippers allow you to easily unzip just a portion of the cube to get to what you need, or unzip all the way to pack/unpack. The strap handle on the end is great for transporting the cubes to/from the hotel room drawers/closets. I would highly recommend these to anyone who travels on a regular basis. They are such a time saver and eliminate the frustrating mess you normally make as you dig to the bottom of your suitcase to get "just one thing." With these, you just unstack and shift the cubes to get to the cube you need, remove the one item, and put the cubes back in place. Genius!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.