- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by eBags when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code HR5OFY5V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 30D CORDURA brand nylon
- Set contains 1 Slim (13x6.5x3.5in), 2 Small (6.5x6.5x3.5in) and 2 Large (13x13x3.5in) Ultralight Packing Cubes
- Patent-pending spring-loaded mini framed design helps the cube hold its shape while filling
- 30D siliconized Cordura brand nylon for the optimum combination of durability and light weight
- YKK coil zipper with color-matched corded zipper pullers
- Silicon coating on the interior surface makes it easy to fill. Polyurethane coating on the exterior surface reduces shifting of cubes inside your luggage
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Theres a lot that didnt go into these Ultralight Packing Cubes like as much weight and bulk as possible. Start with crazy strong lightweight siliconized Cordura Nylon, add a new ultra-light zipper from YKK, color-matched easy-to-grab corded zipper pulls that dont sacrifice ease-of-use, and a full mesh top panel for complete visibility and ventilation. Lastly, we invented a totally new patent-pending spring-loaded mini framed design that holds its shape while youre filling them up with all of your life essentials. Its time to get packing
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 13 x 6.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XS6BCJ3
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 22, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mesh and siding is pleasant to the touch, and doesn't look quite as bright neon as it does online (which I think is a good thing). Both the colored sides and mesh have some elasticity, which comes in handy if you need to overstuff them, and means they will stretch and not rip. Never had any problems with zippers catching on either clothes or the cube material. With minimal encouragement, the sides do pop up when packing, while the empty bag lies flat.
They don't really compress, so don't expect to pack away huge amounts of clothes in a tiny cube. The space savings are only as good as your folding skill. That said, if you take care to fold your items carefully, clothes stay relatively unwrinkled and compact.
Retrieval of items is easy, too, if you put all items of one type in one cube (like, all pants in one, all short sleeved shirts in another, etc.). Also, if you like to unpack at your destination, you can just throw the cubes into the shelf, unzip, and pull sides down.
Are they worth it? Depends if you can afford the cost. You'd get most out of them on trips where you stop over in more than one place (easy to pack/unpack), or are packing a lot and need some help with organization and quickly finding your clothes and keeping them in good order. Quality seems good so far, though I have only had them on one 2 week trip.