- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by eBags when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code HR5OFY5V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 420D & 1680D Nylon
- Full-size U-shaped double zip opening for easy loading. Opening measures approximately 14 x 19
- Zippered mesh pocket under the front panel measures 13.5 x 18.5
- Fold-up wire-framed wings apply support to the feet section, allowing the duffel to stand upright even when fully loaded, as well as adding definition to the upper section. Fold the wings down when storage space is an issue.
- Zippered mesh pockets along each wing for added organization
- Two interior tie-tapes have extra webbing length for easier adjustments. Upper compartment measures 7 deep.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is a very large wheeled duffel, for gear-intense travelers. Check out the adjustable shelves in the bottom compartment
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 29 x 17.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.35 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00B60JBOO
- Item model number: EB2067-29W-OLV
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 25, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
From Seattle we flew AeroMexico to Leon, Mexico. Stuffed, my luggage scale showed it was 49 pounds. Upon arrival in Leon, my luggage was lost for three days. I had the foresight to have taken photos of it to help them identify it.
When it was finally returned, one of the four plastic clip holders was broken off. I reported it immediately and made several claims to AeroMexico going up the chain of command, but to no resolve.
Since then I have taken it to a couple of places where we live 3 months a year, in Cuenca, Ecuador, but no one is able to repair it.
Considering reviews where people claim they have packed for a family of four using this and considering the size, I don't think 49 pounds is unreasonable. Perhaps if it is, there should have been a disclaimer about using the detachable handle. Now it is cumbersome to carry or to place on a conveyor belt or in a taxi when not being rolled around.