- Paperback: 840 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 3 edition (August 5, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118401662
- ISBN-13: 978-1118401668
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 1.7 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 144 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #108,316 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
eBay Business All-in-One For Dummies 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
There is a newer edition of this item:
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
9 books in 1
- eBay Basics
- Essential Tools
- Selling Like a Pro
- Sourcing Merchandise
- Presenting Your Items
- Extending Your Reach
- Storing and Shipping
- Power Selling on eBay
- Office and Legal
Your one-stop reference for launching and managing your own eBay business
Billions of dollars flow from buyers to sellers through eBay, and this book's complete guidance shows you how to get your share! eBay and social commerce expert Marsha Collier lets you in on proven strategies used by successful eBay sellers. Learn how to create attractive listings, manage bookkeeping chores, market with social media, and more.
- Learn your way around tour the eBay site, set up an account, and see how it all works
- Choose your tools explore eBay tools that help you manage your business and improve customer service
- Sales 101 brush up on basic sales skills, create irresistible listings, and use My eBay to manage sales
- Where'd you find that? discover great places to find deals on merchandise and learn which ones to be wary of
- Show off your stuff design a killer website and showcase your merchandise with professional-looking photos
- How to survive shipping tips on organizing, packing, shipping, and insuring what you've sold
- Feel the power see how to attain PowerSeller and Top Rated Seller status
- Keep it legal with records that make business and tax reporting easier
Open the book and find:
- Benefits of being involved in the eBay community
- How PayPal helps you
- Sneaky fees you should know about
- Online merchandising and marketing tips
- What should go in your photo studio
- Social media marketing advice
- PowerSeller secrets
- Some great security suggestions
About the Author
Marsha Collier is a social commerce and marketing expert. Her eBay books in the For Dummies series have combined to sell over one million copies. She has been named to the "Top 20 Women Social Media Influencers" list at forbes.com. Marsha hosts a weekly customer service chat on Twitter at #custserv.