eBoTrade Dirct Mini Security Metal DVR Micro Sd Card Recording with Charger
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy to use for your house camera
- Very small DVR for your home, office, warehouse
- Video in an out, plug and play , embedded on screen menu settings functions
- Small DVR for micro SD card slot supports up to 32gb - VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240)
- Delivered with AC travel adapter , small metal construction, screw holes, blue aluminum cover
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||2.95 x 0.98 x 3.15 inches|
|Item Weight||0.22 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
|Video Capture Resolution||Other|
Compare to similar items
This item eBoTrade Dirct Mini Security Metal DVR Micro Sd Card Recording with Charger
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||eBoTrade LLC||Eoncore||ZOSI CCTV||JNW's Shop||ZOSI CCTV||ilastore-US|
|Video Capture Resolution||Other||720p||720p||1080p||720p||720p|
America's most reliable electronic product brand, Faster and safer products with our leading eBoTrade technology, 10 million+ happy users and counting. Features: Low bit rate required for fastest network transfer, Compact and lightweight, easy to install and connect, Work with special PC software, convenient and friendly to use, Adopt advanced ARM+DSP technology and intelligent algorithm, Mini C-DVR video/audio recorder motion detection TF card recorder for IP camera, It also supports video recording through TF/SDHC cards (not included) as well as video playback function. Specifications: Video System: PAL/NTSC. Recording Mode: Continuous/Motion Detected/Mixing. Video Encoding: AVI. Browse Software: Support Windows Media Player. Recording Function: Local Storage/Loop Video Recording. Recording Frame Rate: Real Time 1~30fps Adjustable. Record Resolution: VGA (640 x 480), QVGA (320 x 240) Playback: Playback on monitor or take TF card. Storage: Support TF Card Up to 32GB. Dimensions: (2.76 x 3.35 x 0.98)" (L x W x H). Weight: 249g/ 8.78oz. Package Included: 1 x Mini CCTV C-DVR, 2 x Audio/Video Cord, 1 x US Charger, 2 x RCA Connector. Worry-Free Warranty: At eBoTrade, we back products all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support. eBoTrade Product Certified: eBoTrade product meets the rigorous safety standards of UL and FCC certificate. eBoTrade: If for any reason you are unhappy with any product by eBoTrade, please do not hesitate to contact us. We take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products and will do our best to solve your problem quickly and efficiently!
Seller Warranty Description18-month Warranty
Top customer reviews
1. The audio plugs are female RCA plugs, but the video plugs are BNC, Female RCA adapters are included. These add a little weight, no big deal in most cases. I am using it with FPV goggles, so I will change the plugs.
2. You cannot turn off the timestamp. It is at the bottom of the screen and is really no big problem with my setup, since there is a black bar at the top and bottom of the screen in my case. It will be more of a problem if/when I use it to record off of my satellite receiver.
It records in VGA and SVGA. No high def. That is fine with me as well, as my hexcopter's video transmitter does not do high def either.
I use it in continuous mode. It starts recording when power is applied. The red light blinks while it is recording. It is on when it is not recording. Press the Function button to start and stop recording. Stop recording before removing the memory card.
There is a thumbwheel. Pressing it brings up the menu, holding it left or right moves the pointer between choices. Press the wheel to make your choice.
I may get another and use it with a small security camera as a "dash cam" on my motorcycle.
** NEW UPDATE BELOW **
1) First I had problems being able to write to the card. I think that you need a) to have power plug OUT .. b) insert card .. c) then power on. After this, I had no problems writing to the card.
2) Playback from device seems to be B&W only, however, playback via VLC on computer was color with timestamp in bottom right. (See update below)
3) It's certainly compressed video, the playback isn't as clean as the original source. (See update below)
4) The manual is in "chin-lish" .. but it all seems to make sense.
5) Passthrough to external monitor image is as clean as original. (but playback is not see #2 & #3)
6) All in all, really not bad for the money paid, I am waiting on a different model tomorrow which is 2x the price. I'll let you know which turns out to be tops.
7) The size of this unit is about same as pack of cigarettes .. quite compact.
8) It TAKES MICRO-SD cards (what the manufacturer seems to refer to as TF cards (tiny flash??))
9) Navigation and setup very barebones and simple.
10) I have not played too much with Motion Detection feature, but it does seem to have the feature.
11) It comes default set to PAL TV output. Easy enough to change to NTSC, but this change is not done via the menu system. You need to add a file to the ROOT-DIR of your Micro-SD card called "system.txt" .. that file should contain only 7 characters .. F15V0S9 == F = Framerate (default 15) V = video system (default 0 for PAL .. change to 1 for NTSC) .. S = sensitivity (dafault 9) they say higher number = more sensitive. They say to remove the file once it has been read once since it will otherwise be read during boot each time which is unnecessary.
1-star off for the obviously compressed video quality, which might not be fair to the unit, but I would have liked to have seen slightly better quality. FYI, I am running an Everfocus EHD730 Camera as input.
**UPDATE AFTER A DAY OF PLAYING WITH IT**
Regarding #2 above: The playback on through the device is IN COLOR. Maybe I just had it in a strange state PAL vs. NTSC in my initial experience.
Regarding #3 above: lower frame rates (5fps) seem to have better playback quality (this is to be expected) .. but still not as good as original source (also to be expected).
A thought: At the price of this unit, it may be advantageous to place it "inline" for each camera with a more standard "security DVR" for backup purposes perhaps as it's passthrough video is clean "original image quality" and for a small camera system, it might be nice to be able to simply pop a card and save/share the video.. again, just a thought.
** NEW UPDATE **
See my review of another portable DVR product, where I compare directly to this product .. http://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-Detector-Recorder-Security-Surveillance/dp/B002QHBNXI/
** Will update again should the need arise, but currently I'm very happy with the unit. I've added a star (total of 5) based on my new findings. **
Most recent customer reviews
The issue is the contacts creat a disturbance to the picture quality. So, not so much.Read more