|Item Weight||3.52 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
eBoot Clear Floral Water Pearls Gel Soil Water Crystal Beads Jelly Water Pearl Vase Filler, 20000 Packs
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 20000 Packs water crystal beads: with good water absorption, you can use it at ease; Keep out of direct sunlight, after a couple of weeks you can rehydrate them by adding water
- Size: the beads about 0.10 cm in diameter; The gel beads will grow up to 9 - 11 mm after absorbed water
- Material of water pearl beads: made from a safe and tested polymer that expands when soaked in water
- Wide usage: good for spa, centerpieces, vase filler, float candles, any floral design, weddings, shower parties; As well as act as substitutes for water in your vases or just as a decorative display
- Package contents: you will receive 20000 packs of water crystal beads in a bag; Please avoid infants from handling this gel breads
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Water gel beads need to soak in water for 3 hours or more, then will grow up to 9 - 11 mm.
Weight: approx. 100 g/ bag
Bead size: approx. 0.10 cm in diameter
20000 x Water gel beads
Please prevent infants from handling these items in case they get choke by mistakes.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend using a long spoon or cup strainer to put in the container you are filling.