eBoot 100 Pack Metal D Ring, 1/ 2 Inch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.81. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- D-rings fit for making belts, harnesses and dog collars, luggage straps, and backpacks, etc.
- 1/ 2 Inch non-welded D-rings
- Inside width: 1/ 2 inch (13 mm), Inside height: 5/ 16 inch (8 mm); Thickness: 8/ 100 inch (2 mm)
- Package included: 100 D-rings
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
D-rings fit for making belts, harnesses and dog collars, luggage straps, and backpacks, etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We got these for my sister to use in a few specific jewelry pieces she was creating. She has been making her own jewelry for a while but like to make hers unique. These D rings are typically used for that purpose, however since they came with 100 in the pack we have found many uses for them. They are nice shiny silver color and are very strong and sturdy.
Things we have used them for:
1. To attach a USB Stick to a key chain.
2. To attach a decorative Skeleton key to a Key chain.
3. To make a tiny Baby sling carrier for a Barbie doll so she can be a hip mommy!
4. To attach a few cute little plastic toys to a back pack's zipper pulls.
5. To make a whole bunch of ribbon belts, very fast project with minimal sewing but lots of options.The two D rings together really makes the belt look like a real belt instead of just a piece of tied ribbon.
6. To create an end piece for a para-cord strap.
7. To replaced a lost ring on a picture backing to hang the picture.
We did not do this, but you could make a really neat corset for cosplay or Halloween by using these in the front or back of a piece of leather or firm fabric and then using a ribbon through them to lace tie it together.
That's it for now, but I am sure we will find more uses for these, because they are just so handy, plus they are a nice quality set of rings so I am giving them 5 stars.