3 Year Baby Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
eBoot 9 Pieces Gel Filter Transparent Color Film Plastic Sheets Correction Gel Light Filter, 11.7 by 8.3 Inches, 9 Colors
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.00 (38%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made of high light transmission: these film plastic sheets are made of high light transmission material with lightweight, steady color temperature and low loss
- Various colors: these gel filters in 9 different colors, red, yellow, green, blue, purple, orange, pink, grey, fluorescent yellow, each color for 1 piece
- Combined to use: these gel filters can be combined to create different effects, such as, cool effects, color correcting, good for photo studio strobe flash light LED lights
- Wide uses: correction gel light filters fit for film, video, photo, stage, theater, party, and DJ lighting; Also suit for memory albums scrapbooks and various other art projects
- Quantity: 9 pieces of gel light filter in 9 colors, each gel filter size is 11.7 x 8.3 inches, comes with protective coverings, protect the filter from being scratched
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Neewer 12 x 12-Inches Pack of 8 Transparent Color Correction Lighting Gel Filter in 8 Different Colors
14 Pack Light Gels Colored Overlays Transparency Color Film Plastic Sheets Correction Gel Light Filter Sheet, 8.5 by 11 Inch,7 Assorted Colors
eBoot 18 Pieces Correction Gel Light Filter Transparent Color Lighting Film Plastic Sheets, 11.7 by 8.3 Inches, 9 Colors
Sumind 14 Pieces Correction Gel Filter Overlays Transparency Color Film Plastic Sheets Gel Lighting Filters, 7 Different Colors
LimoStudio 12" x 12" 8pcs Color Gel Lighting Filter Transparent Color Film Plastic Sheets for Camera Flash Light , AGG2555
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||eBoot Online||Midgar's Best||xindadi||eBoot Online||Leextec||KimOutlet|
eBoot 9 pieces gel filter transparent color film plastic sheets correction gel light filter, 11.7 by 8.3 inches, 9 colors
Gel filters sheets:
These gel filters in various colors, each color for 1 piece, can meet your needs. You can combine these filters to create different effects, good for photo studio strobe flash light LED lights.
Transparent color gel light filter is made of high light transmission material with lightweight, steady color temperature and low loss.
Correction gel light filters fit for film, video, photo, stage, theater, party, and DJ lighting, also suit for memory albums scrapbooks and various other art projects.
Gel filter color: red, yellow, green, blue, purple, orange, pink, grey, fluorescent yellow
Size: 29.7 x 21 cm/ 11.7 x 8.3 inches
Quantity: 9 pieces
9 x Gel light filters (each color for 1 pieces)
Please do not leave the product to close to the light which is on, or it will be melted.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(That being said, the yellow and orange ones are great for putting over your monitor or laptop screen when you want to filter out the blue light before going to sleep. Lots more comfortable than wearing amber glasses.)
We purchased a new air conditioner, and the numbers showing the temperature are a blinding white color, so I wanted to change them to red. In order to get the shade of red that we wanted, I needed to stack several layers. Originally, I had stacked two pieces and taped them down at the edges. Then I decided to go darker, so I removed the pieces and peeled off the scotch tape so that I could add two more levels to the stack. When I peeled off the scotch tape, a thin layer of film came off with it. I then flipped the piece over, applied a bit of scotch tape to the corner and more film came off the other side.
To me this is not an issue. I have no idea whether this film is supposed to be removed or not. (The description does say: 'comes with protective coverings, protect the filter from being scratched'). But it is not clear if these protective coverings are meant to stay on once you actually use the filters).
I ended up removing this film from each of the four pieces in my ultimate stack (easy to do: apply a small piece of scotch tape to a corner and pull back).
There are other, similar products sold on amazon. Some of these have received 1-star reviews because they were used near lights and the top layer 'melted'. I'm wondering if everything would have been fine, had these reviewers first removed the outer film.
This is NOT to say that you should ignore the instructions in the description, which read, 'Please do not leave the product to close to the light which is on, or it will be melted.'
Colors are washed out.
I have used theatre gels for many years, and, mistakenly relied upon the product labeling. Silly me.
Real theatre gels of the same hue are more vibrant and saturated.
One get what one pays for.
the lamps are located outside, and are activated by night.
eventough the surface temerature of the lamps is not high (it's led), the gel filters started to burn after 1 month of use,
Also the sun had decayed all the red oriented colors.
not recommanded for long term use.