Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 613 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 641 reviews
on April 16, 2010
Nice little case for the price. It holds my Garmin 265WT very nicely with its snap-on swivel adapter still attached. The exterior vinyl case is very stiff to mitigate the potential of crushing damage to the GPS. The interior of the case is lined with fabric to minimize scratching damage. The case zipper works fine. And it comes with a little carry strap too. Again, very nice for the price.
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2014
I guess you get what you pay for. The zipper is one of those REALLY cheap Chinese zippers with a tiny pull tab and tiny teeth that don't always mesh properly and get snagged very easily. Right out of the box I could not zip this case closed. The very first time I pulled on the zipper it snagged on itself within the first 1/4" and then would go no further. Thanks to Amazon's awesome returns policy, I received a full credit for the item.

Caveat Emptor. I'm sure I got a defective unit, since there are many positive reviews here, but if they all use this same zipper, don't expect it to last long.
on September 29, 2015
I bought this to carry my bike lights (see pic); without the case my LED blinkers would inadvertently get turned on and run down the battery due to jostling in my backpack while I'm walking. This case is just the right size to hold them securely and eliminate that problem, plus it isn't bad looking at all and the construction seems solid and should be durable. The zipper is good quality, which is a huge plus.

Couldn't ask for more at just under four bucks, gods bless the internet!
review image
on January 3, 2013
First of all, remember that this product is inexpensive, therefore, one must not set standards too high. I got this to keep my garmin 1390 LMT nice and protected and it has done just that! I can say I'm pretty happy with it. The case fits the garmin and the USB connector inside (not the car adaptor, which doesn't matter since I leave that in the car anyway. I bring in the garmin especially when the temperatures are freezing, or when it's too hot outside -- as recommended by the manufacturer, so I don't mess up my device).

Things to remember if you do buy this:
- the carrying strap looks cheap, therefore don't even bother using it!
- be careful when you open and close the zipper, because it can get caught in the stitched lining inside the case. It's no biggie. You simply have to look first before you zip! It's no different from having a zipper get caught on your jacket because it got stuck to material underneath. If it does get stuck, don't force it closed! Make the zipper pull go back the way it came and free up whatever is in its path. I've not had this problem yet though.

I like the case. Would I recommend it? Only if someone wants something cheap that does the job (like me!). If you want something spiffy looking to go with your spiffy GPS, get something else! Simple as that.
on December 31, 2010
Now that I have one of these little cases for my Garmin 1350, I am convinced it was a good idea to invest in a some protection. I ordered it at the same time as the Nuvi 1350 and didn't appreciate what a good idea it was to have a case until I got the items together.

The sides of the EVA case are firm enough to provide protection, yet flexible enough to be comfortable in pocket.

The zipper unzips from 3 sides and a little bit on the 4th side, so the case opens easily. There's about 1/2" wide elastic on each short end to keep the case from accidentally flipping all the way open, and instead, opens a something akin to a clam shell- wide enough to get the GPS in and out while creating a "pocket" that won't let the GPS fall out the sides.

There is enough room for the Garmin short mini-USB cord, and the clip that mounts the unit onto the vehicle base, so you can keep all the pieces together if need be.

The real utility of the EVA case is protecting your touch screen from the hazards of stuff piling on top of the unit in the glove compartment or a storage bin. It'll probably be a big boon should coffee or pop take a spill, too.

Though it's not waterproof, it'll give you that graceful few seconds to grab the case and dry it off before damage can be done.

The zipper seems to be made of a non-marring plastic material.

There's a little loop-lanyard included for hands-free carrying. All in all a very good value, a lot of protection for little money.
on August 28, 2016
It just arrived today, and the stitching is a little iffy right out the box. I'm worried about the durability. I'll have to be careful zipping and unzipping this case. (FYI: I also bought the "Insten 6 ft GPS Data Cable for Garmin Nuvi". The data cable has a cord wrap that will snag on the interior lining of this case. If you do buy both, wrap the part with cloth(or paper towel) to protect the interior lining of your case. Then both GPS and data cord will fit in this case, but be gentle.)
The EVA case is a perfect fit for my nüvi 765T even though the product title says it's for the nüvi 265WT, 1300, 1350, and 1370T. The hard exterior provides very good protection for my nüvi. Its interior is lined with a velvety fabric that won't scratch the nüvi.

I love that it's so compact -- it's not very much bigger than my nüvi (which measures 4.8 x 0.8 x 3 inches). It is a sturdy, well-made, and high quality case. I couldn't be more happy with it. Recommended.
on December 28, 2011
I bought a couple of these cases to start for our Garmin GPS (Nuvi 1300 and 660) and ended up ordering several more.

The cases are semi-hard sided and protect our GPS quite well. I would expect even if they were dropped from a height of several feet that they'd survive just fine.

The cases can only hold the GPS unit, no room for cords or anything else, but that's what I wanted.

The build quality is better than expected and quite good overall. The exterior is satin smooth and easy to clean. The zipper is solid. It's lined with soft material inside and comes with a carrying strap that you can attach to an exterior ring, or not. There are small elastic bands on either side that prevent it from opening too wide. That can be an advantage for folks that tend to drop things, but if you don't need them they can be cut out quite easily.

I'm using them for our GPS, a small Sony digital camera (very flat...it wouldn't accommodate a camera with a protruding lens) as well as a couple of WD 2.5" USB external hard drives (with enough room for a small USB cable). I have a couple more on the shelf waiting to be put to good use.

FWIW they don't have that nasty smell some imported items like this can have and that's a bonus.

They are very basic but even with shipping, the quality and value is quite good and the price can't be beat!
review image review image review image
on September 3, 2012
THIS CASE HAS A POOR QUALITY ZIPPER AND DOES NOT FIT THE NUVI 1391.
Amazon should not sell this case to fit the Nuvi 1391. I purchased a Garmin Nuvi 1391 from Amazon and at the same time I purchased the zippered "hard" case. Note that the case is not what is typically called a "hard" case. A "hard" case should be very rigid. The sides of this case are very flexible, but still acceptable, if you don't really require a hard case, although it has no internal padding to protect the Garmin. The real problem is that THE CASE IS TOO SMALL TO ACCOMMODATE THE NUVI 1391, and then easily and smoothly zip closed. The zipper binds at each corner to the extent that the user must zip and re-zip the corners several times, almost damaging the zipper, to finally close or open the zipper. The aggravation level is very high. I believe that the zipper will soon fail, during regular use, since zippers are not designed to be subjected to such abuse. This zipper is too small in tooth size. The zipper should be heavier and better quality so it does not bind so easily. It is a flimsy zipper. Therefore, the zippered case is useless to me and I have purchased a better case from another supplier, other than Amazon. The purchase of this cover was a very disappointing experience that wasted my money. Amazon should not represent this case as being capable of accommodating the Nuvi 1391, and should not represent it as a hard case.
on February 27, 2012
I had a Garmin Nuvi that I would often use while on business trips. That is, until the TSA put a hole in it. Evidently my bag needed to be jumped on to fit wherever they needed to put it so the screen went crunch and I ended up lost. Since navigation issues are the number one cause of stress in my marriage, we bought a new Garmin and even upgraded to a 4.3 inch screen. This case fits perfectly and seems to work a lot better than not using anything at all. Let's hope it stays stronger than the TSA.