Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 374 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 418 reviews
on May 8, 2016
Perfect fit and goes great with my Ibezser case I bought for my Macbook Pro mid 2012 unibody. Not only do I have the best MacBook Pro out there on the market because i have the CD drive and can use that space if wanted to for another HD I prefer to not have the retina screen. Thank you Apple for really forgetting about the best of the years you actually sold MacBooks that gave something in return besides just being thin or an extra usb port.. With these plugs it dresses it up to the nines. Get you some !
review image
on February 15, 2015
So I saw these and was very excited. I live in an older, dusty house and thought these would be great for helping to keep dust out of my MacBook Pro.
I bought them, installed them and it was no more than 2 days before I lost the first one. They fall out very easily and with their size, they can be difficult to find. If you keep your laptop stationary, this most likely will not be an issue. I however, transport mine back and forth to work, school, Etc. and I was constantly digging in my laptop sleeve trying to find the ones that had fallen out.
It has been a couple of months now since I purchased these and I am down to only having one left as all the others are lost.
They are great in theory, I just wished they would have stayed in better.
That being said, for no more than they cost I have considered ordering 2 or 3 more sets and trying them again, with replacements on hand.
I really like them, and they did not look bad, they just fall out WAY too easily.
on November 23, 2014
As far as them covering ports they work pretty well- as far as staying in. Of so much. Some are nice and snug and have stayed in just fine, no problems. Other aren't so well fitted and have gone missing after falling out (quite easily, I might add). The SD cover works quite well, the earphone/microphone covers not so much.

I realize a big part of it is the fact that I put my MacBook in a bag- that certainly doesn't help, but then again as this is made for MacBook, you wouldn't expect a good majority of folk to keep their laptop in one place never to be moved.

Most of the problems could be easily resolved by having them attached to each other via some type of cord or something? Perhaps they wouldn't get lost so easily...
on January 6, 2014
That is is MEH. I am a college student and thought they would work well with my macbook pro... They fall off every time I put them in my bag and i have to dig for them. I ended up using them on my stationary laptop I have at the house. If you don't take your laptop anywhere they are great, but if you take your laptop anywhere be prepared to play Marco Polo with your diet covers.
on March 14, 2016
Utter crap!!! (Just so you know) I purchased the right kind for my mac model. I just don't think the manufacturer of this product is aware of how sh*tty this product is...so if you're the manufacturer and you are reading this, then this is for you.

THIS PRODUCT SUUUCKS!!!!! IT DOESN'T FIT ANY PORTS, IS MADE INCORRECTLY, AND MAKES ME THINK YOUR BUSINESS IS JUST A FRONT FOR SOMETHING ELSE. THERE'S NO WAY YOU ARE MAKING LEGITIMATE MONEY OFF YOUR CURRENT BUSINESS MODEL.
on January 25, 2015
I had high hopes for this item. My Mac is used in a pretty harsh environment (A LOT OF DUST) and I thought that this would be great to help prolong the life. The package arrived in a timely manner and then.... The plugs are not very consistent. Especially the plugs for the Ethernet connection, the USB ports, the Firewire port, and the Power Port. I have lost two of them multiple times just unplugging the power cable. The good news is that the mini display, SD slot, and headphone and microphone plugs work great. Maybe I just got that "One" set and should order another to make sure.
on November 13, 2012
took a chance on these because i was already buying a bunch of things for my g/fs new laptop as a gift. these almost all fell out on the first day.
on February 21, 2016
They're OK, simply OK. Be very careful, you have to keep an eye out for them, especially if you keep your laptop in a case of some sort because as you bring your laptop in and out of it's sleeve you end up popping a majority of them off and loosing them. They're good if you plan on keeping them on during a trip or maybe for a couple of days but for long term use, they're not worth the time you must invest in making sure they don't pop off.
on September 21, 2016
These are great for laptops that sit on a desk, they will not handle being bagged and moved around. They fit snug enough to pick up and carry, but taking in and out of bags will get them lost as they pull out easy.
on January 4, 2017
Fit's in well but tends to fall out very easily. It can get lost especially if you constantly slip your laptop in a bag or tend to transport it around with you. Within the first week I've already lost a couple but if you plan to use this on a stationary laptop that you leave at home you have a better chance with not losing these small pieces.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.