Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Insten Anti-glare Matt LCD screen Protector shield Cover Compatible With Barnes & Noble Nook Color (3 Pack)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 17, 2012
I have been putting on screen protectors on smart phones and tablets for a long time with extreme success but this one is the only that frustrated me: it does not FIT! It is too big for the Nook. It came in sets of 3 and so I tried every which way; trimmed it, cut it, to no avail. Its a waste of $$.
on January 15, 2013
First I tried applying the screen protector without trimming the edge as instructed in other reviews. I couldn't get it to lay flat and couldn't remove all the bubbles. However, once I trimmed the edge with a rotary cutter (as suggested in other reviews) and used canned air to remove any lint (also as suggested in another review) it worked great. It went on flawlessly and I still have one screen protector in reserve. (Came in a package of 3) Take the time to prepare the plastic (by cutting with high quality cutting blade) and the screen surface (by cleaning and spraying with canned air) and you can get a great application of this very inexpensive product. I feel my Nook screen is well protected and the useability is great. (Still very responsive to the touch.) With the application precautions listed above, I can highly recommend this inexpensive product.
on December 15, 2012
i messed up the first one, i discarded the cloth and the little cardboard to smooth it out. i am seriously ocd and i thought i could get every single bubble out of the second one, and of course i could not, but the fault is with me , not the product
on December 3, 2012
i dont get why people write bad reviews about these! ofcourse i used up all 3 but on 3 different nooks! you just have to be patient, i have bought other screen shields for various electronics from the store/company where the product was bought and i have to do the same steps. even if u but a $16 screen cover and u dont put it on the right way or u do it too fast, it"ll still give u the same results, trust it has happened to me! so just take take ur time when applying! i bought this because i have a nook Tablet(Yes it also fits) and my little brother has the nook Color, andd irecently bought the nook color for my godson, so thats a total of 3 nooks and i applied the covers quick and easy and they fit great. I have had them on the nooks for about 1 week and they look great. GREAT PRODUCT
on November 13, 2013
The anti-glare screen protectors are the BEST ! I hesitated at first because I thought it would dull the view but it is excellent and resists fingerprints. Fast shipping and good packaging let it arrive without bending. Will buy from this seller again !
on August 13, 2013
Isn't a very easy application. You might go through all three of them to get them on correctly. Other brands work better. The kind you probably want to pick up at Best Buy.
on February 23, 2013
I was unable to use the screen shields because I could peel the sticker off the bottom of each slip and by the time I got the sticker off the shield was in no condition to be used.......this product sucks..
on June 12, 2013
The screen protectors have static and therefore make it hard to line it up correctly and you end up with air bubbles. Out of the 3 I received I used 1 of them and dealt with some air bubbles for a couple of weeks until I took it off and have been using my Nook without them.
on February 5, 2014
PROS- it's easy to install and remove.
-----------It's inexpensive.
CONS- It does NOT reflect glare! Not at all!
-----------You can not remove the bubbles no matter how much you try and the more you take it off to redo it the screen adheres less and you get more bubbles.
on December 29, 2012
I read the reviews before I bought these after seeing B&N chargeing $19.99 for two i figured it was worth a shot for the price of these,a couple reviews said theirs didnt fit but mine fit like a glove for my Nook Color i would recommend useing the hindge method to install check youtube, it covers the whole screen but not the black area around the n button F.Y.I. i dont know if the B&N one do? anyways great product and even better price.