Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Insten Compatible with Olympus Stylus Tough 8000 6000 1050 SW USB Cable
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on March 15, 2013
The connection does not make good contact and therefore does not function properly. Unable to download photos because the connection is so bad. As a side note, this is also a very thick and bulky cable if you are thinking to carry in a camera bag.
on January 9, 2012
I lost the transfer cord to my Olympus while traveling, so I got this cheap one as a replacement. There was no way I was going to buy and Olympus brand one when all of these camera companies need to start using standard USB cables so that you don't have to go buy a special cord if you lose yours. But that will be in a bad review for Olympus. This cord worked great and was very cheap so A++.
on September 13, 2011
This cable did not fit either of the 3 olympus camera's i own. and they all use the same cable. For the cheap price, this company has to doing this very often. Its not worth my time or effort to try and return a 3 dollar cable, so i just have to take the loss. I wonder how many other people fall into this category. Do not order this for an Olympus Stylus-Tough-6020, you will be disappointed.
on February 19, 2014
This item is exactly as described and is compatible with my Olympus Stylus Tough 8000 camera. I had lost my cord and had many pictures stuck on the camera memory. This was the perfect solution. Arrived quickly.
on May 30, 2014
This is bigger than the plug on my Olympus digital camera. I'll use it as a standard micro USB, but I've already got too many of those. If you need the real tiny version of the USB plug, don't buy this.
on May 9, 2012
I lost my original connector so I ordered this one. I believe the cable is longer than the original which makes everything easier when transferring pictures from the camera and you have enough slack to move the camera around when connected to the computer.
on December 15, 2013
It's a USB cable for a camera. It charges my camera and allows me to pull pictures off of it. It works exactly like the OEM cable that came with my camera and is priced very reasonably. There really isn't a whole lot more to say!
on November 10, 2012
I had lost my cord for my Olympus underwater camera. I ordered this one and it works great. Now I can download my pictures into the computer again. I take a lot of them of my twin grandsons. It perfect.
on July 31, 2011
i was looking for this missing camera accesories in several local electronic stores for 2 days, but nobody had. Thanks Amazon. We can down load the pictures from the camara, unique option.
on January 10, 2012
It arrived a couple days later then expected but the price was great and packaging good. Couldn't find it anywhere else and now I can upload again. I'm happy with the purchase.