Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 28, 2013
I had just received the cable and plugged everything in correctly, but it never worked! i was so mad. and right when i was about to make a review saying NOT to buy this i saw a review saying to reset your ps3s video setting, because i had been using it with HDMI cables and i never had a problem. All i did was hold the Ps3 power button while it was on standby (the red light) for 10 seconds, until it made a small beep. then when i went to plug the cable back in my ps3 and TV it worked! So if you've been using HDMI cables or any other cables besides an AV cable, hold your power button on standby for 10 seconds until the beep and it should work!! i would definitely recommend this cable to anyone too, works great and exactly like the picture!
on January 23, 2015
I bought a different version of these from some other seller.
I couldn't get them to work.
I sent them back, just angry, and then I was looking at some forums that said you had to make a change to the PS3 settings to make these work right. I was trying to output the system to an amp which I use to play Rocksmith. Boom, it worked.

One weird thing, though. I can run my game through my amp, but it only plays at top volume. I can't figure out how to turn it down. If anyone knows that, please let me know.
on March 16, 2015
Yes, it's cheap and cheaply made, and cheaply packaged. IF your primary concern is a pretty package, or softer rubberized plastic on the connectors, then go ahead and buy the $20+ original cables elsewhere, but if you want something that simply works and saves money, this is perfect. Ignore the reviews saying that this cable is missing pins, they do not know how it works. Only the pins for video, left audio, and right audio are even used or needed, why pay more for cables with unconnected extra pins?

I purchased this because I do all of my gaming in HD using HDMI, but needed the zero-latency audio for speed and accuracy on Rocksmith, and it is simply the nature of HDMI to take a few milliseconds to convert the audio in to a digital signal. Using this cable, I am able to plug my PS3 audio directly to a pair of stage amps for lag-free sound, changed settings to multi-output, and my video is still in full HDMI HD quality. Of course, who can resist using real music amps for extended deep/low-end responses while listening to nearby explosions while also playing shooters? You could do much the same by using this cable to connect your PS3 to a stereo or similar audio equipment.
on February 22, 2014
I bought this to use on an older tv that didn't have the right hookups for my current PS3 cable.

Now I understand this isn't exactly an expensive cable, it was $6 dollars, but at the same time if you pay something it should at least be built properly, this one was not. 7 of the 12 metal pins in the PS3 side connector are absent, I don't really know if the remaining 5 pins are enough to provide a decent enough signal to use, but I'm not going to bother with it, if a product can't at least be made correctly, it shouldn't be sold. At this point I will be returning the product, I have not even bothered to open it, since I could see through the plastic that it wasn't built right. Maybe I just got a bad one, but I guess there is no quality control when things are this mass produced.
on June 4, 2014
It works great in my PS3. I used it to hook up headphones with an "HDE 3.5mm Female to Dual RCA Female Adapter" (also available from Amazon)HDE 3.5mm Female to Dual RCA Female Adapter Its fairly long so you can sit back away from the PS3 if your using it for headphones like I did. The connectors on both ends are pretty cheap. The Yellow, white, and red connectors fit tighter in the adapter than I would have liked (scared of bending them). And the plug for the back of the PS3 just feels fairly cheap. BUT this cord gets plugged into the PS3 and I don't constantly plug and unplug it so it works just fine. I highly recommend this product for the Price. It also showed up 2 days earlier than estimated shipping date!
on October 17, 2017
very good
on July 6, 2013
I bought this cable to connect my ps3 to an audio system. It didn't work at all. Very cheaply made (different from the product photo) and seems to have 7 pins missing inside the connector, which I suspect is the issue here. I got this from Quick Buys. I'll give this another shot and order from a different seller.
on August 22, 2011
The review process here is asking me to rate this game, it's not a game but AV cables for a PS2 which I losted the original so I bought these. works great no problem, they're not shielded but not a problem with interference in my case, dont know if anyone would have problems but i didnt.Playstation PS2 AV Audio / Video Cable
on July 12, 2014
I was very concerned about if these would work with my PS3. I have a regular sized PS3 that I lost the RCA cords to when I switched to HDMI. My TV broke and I needed to go back to RCA. These cords work perfectly. You need to reset the PS3 back to RCA if you switch from HDMI. Just press and hold the power button when it is off/standby (Red Light next to Button) If you are on the fence about buying this don't hesitate. It is working great and is an excellent investment.
on January 2, 2013
The problem i was having was that the RGB (Component) cable that comes with the ps3 wouldn't work because my TV only has a composite slot. I bought a bunch of different things and none of them worked till this! If you are having an issue with your component cables and you need composite, i would say pick this up for sure!

-also i noticed some people were confused on the reviews as to what types of ps3 the cable works for. I can say that i got the Uncharted 3 Ps3 Slim last year and it worked with no problem. Best of luck!