- Weight: 1.92 ounces
eForCity DESKTOP HOME BATTERY CHARGER Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S, 4G
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- NOTE: Case is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy S IV / S4 i9500.
- Stay connected to family and friends by making sure the battery of your Samsung Galaxy S i9000 is always charged.
- Enjoy flexibility with this charger that allows you to charge your spare battery through a wall outlet while charging your phone through the 5V USB port. Multi-protection circuits prevent overcharging and overheating.
- LED charging indicator shows charging status. Foldable A/C plug for convenient portability. Input: AC 100-240V. Output: DC 4.2V-300mA. USB output: 5.0V DC (USB cable NOT included).
- Battery charger only; Battery and devices are NOT included Samsung is a registered trademark in the United States or other countries. Samsung does not endorse use of these products
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I don't like that the batteries themselves overhang the slot by about half an inch so they stick out of the case. It's not surprising when looking at the provided images, since the batteries are square and the slot is rectangular. The price is deceptive since it is priced at $1.25 but then the seller charges $2.98 for S/H - still cheap, but underhanded - an old eBay trick.
The good thing is that the unit does work. There is a powered USB connection, allowing me to charge the battery in the charger as well as one in the phone simultaneously (or to power/charge another USB device).
Update; after 4 months of daily use, the spring contacts came loose. Disassembled unit & discovered each is glued to a pair of studs. Re-glued (using 'merican manufactured Superglue this time),now works good as new(glue cost more than the charger).
These are realtively inexpensive, so I purchased a second one thinking the first one was defective. The exact same thing has happened to the second unit - so this is not "random". Bad design, and "cheap". Buy something else, don't waste your time and money on this device.
And I told them to STOP advertising this item that it is good for a Galaxy S phone...i believe it's not....another balony they made is when I read the specs on the charger that was delivered to me, it has a differenct specs of a Galaxy phone product..and they made a ridiculous excuse of saying that they shipped out the wrong charger, but in my observation, they thought that this would also fit a Samsung Galaxy S, when in fact, not really!! ...so for those who want to buy a desktop charger for their old Samsung Galaxy S phone ..DO NOT fall into this trap..this is FALSE ADVERTISING....a total BS!!!
There is a light that stays on no matter what, though there is some cloudy hint that it either goes on or off when the battery is charged.
This is pure crap.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
this charger works but it is not for Samsung galaxy S battery but works for batteries from Galaxy S3Published 20 months ago by Mark Dan
Have to use a rubber band to hold the s4 battery in place but it does work. my two regular batteries and my extended are all charged to 99% using thisPublished 21 months ago by Nicholas A.