Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Length: Micro HDMI Adapter|Change

Showing 1-10 of 939 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,020 reviews
on February 28, 2015
I'm just about to use it & it broke easily. 😞😣
Poor quality
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon November 15, 2015
This was exactly what I needed to use a projector that had HDMI input. My Acer Switch 12 only had a micro HDMI port, and this allowed me to use the HDMI cable that had been provided. My only complaint is that it could fit down on the cable better, but the ports themselves are snug and it works well to stream the audio and video to the projector.
I had looked a t the office supply stores and 2 different kinds of megamarts trying to get one that day, but at prices $20and up for a similar product, I decided I could wait a couple of days on this one. I think it is a great value.
6/10/2016 It quit working today. I never used it all that much- perhaps 2-3 hours a month. The mini-HDMI bent and then it quit. It worked well while it worked, but I think there wasn't enough support at the mini-end to keep it stable so it was easy to bend.
on February 1, 2016
Dongle doesn't fit well enough with my Lenovo Yoga Pro 2 laptop to have the Operating System recognize an active connection. I purchased this product as a replacement to a PNY HDMI-Mini-Micro adapter I bought a while back. The PNY adapter works exceptionally well, the only problem I had with it was that it blocked the Yoga's power input.

This device pleasantly does not block the power input on my laptop. However, it doesn't transmit the display to my HDMI monitor like it's supposed to, so the product doesn't really work.
on March 31, 2015
Regarding how well this adapter works, I'm sure it works as advertised, but I honestly couldn't tell you first hand as the inner workings were cleanly separated upon pulling the adapter from my device (now if only I can do that with crab legs). I think I'll take some of the blame on this one though. The adapter didn't exactly slide in, and I was more curious than cautious, so I rolled up my sleeves and jammed that little sucker in to see what would happen...I'll let hindsight explain the rest.

I'm not saying that all of the products are going to pose the same result as mine in the wake of all the good reviews. The adapter I was sent might have been just slightly beefier than the standard, or maybe the micro HDMI port on my Kindle Fire HD 7" is slightly smaller than normal. But I want potential buyers to be aware that the size of the adapter may vary from product to product.
on January 29, 2016
I ordered this item before reading all the reviews....buyer beware. The unit I received broke the second time I tried to use it. Specifically, when I was pulling the smaller connector out of my Kindle Fire 7 HD, the connector came out of the plastic part, with no way to re-insert it. I tried several times to re-insert the connector into the plastic housing, with no success. I ended up purchasing a more expensive 15' cord the connectors on both ends. I would not recommend this product.
on September 19, 2015
Works great for a limited time. When I pulled it off my Kindle after using it for the first time the guts stayed attached to the port of the Kindle. I got a hold of customer support and they sent a replacement. the second one worked fine for a few weeks and I found it broken after my teen removed it from the device. I figured it was the kids fault and ordered another. It has been a little over a month and it has broken. I just ordered an Amazon Basics adapter. A bit more pricy but I'm sure it will b well worth it.
on February 9, 2016
Pointless. I would recommend buying the actual cord or the adapter that has some cable linking the HDMI to Micro HDMI. If it doesn't have support while it's plugged in, it will break very easily. I was back on Amazon the next week looking for a better/stronger HDMI to Micro HDMI cord.
on February 5, 2015
I purchased this so when I travel or take my Motorola Xoom to work I just hook my micro HDMI into my Xoom Speaker dock. Without this dock the micro HDMI would be in the way. With dock it give the table a solid stand that charges & works as a extra speaker. The Standard docking systems don't offer a HDMI option. The Speaker Dock comes with a charger as well.... Which is a much nicer charger the the flimsy standard charger which is known to break or bend.
on January 7, 2015
This HDMI to Micro-HDMI F/M Adapter works perfectly for facilitating a connection between the micro-HDMI port of my computer, and the full-size male-to-male HDMI cable that I use to stream entertainment content to my television. This adapter is small, unobtrusive, well-constructed, and durable, and I give it my highest recommendation.
on September 23, 2015
It worked fine, but the second time I tried to use it, and remove it later, it broke. the metal portion that inserts into the Kindle, stayed in the Kindle. The part under the shiny metal with the black handle pulled out. I had to use tweezers to remove it from my Kindle.
Amazon was great as always with customer service, and refunded me, but perhaps buy a better quality adapter. After all it was only about 4$. :)