Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 151 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 152 reviews
on March 24, 2017
The cables work as described with my PS3, however there is a noticeable audio buzz (due to the green connector, more on that below). It's not so bad during low-light scenes, but can get very loud depending on the brightness of the image/colors displayed. I find it distracting, more so during movies, but these will do until I find better cables.

I did all the normal troubleshooting when I first noticed the sound (on boot up). I made sure the connector was firmly connected to the PS3 and that the cord was as far away as possible from all power sources. I then made sure all 5 connectors in the t.v. were firmly in place, and afterwards took them out to reconnect them one by one. There was no buzz until the green cord was connected. Maybe I got a bad set and something's wrong with its shielding? I also plugged the PS3 up through HDMI (just in case, right?), and of course no buzz.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2017
I plugged this thing in and I could hear a weird audible noise coming through the tv's speakers. I suppose maybe I just got a defective one, but this thing doesn't seem to meet the standards of the ones made by sony directly. I wouldn't waste the money on this, but instead opt to buy one from a reputable company like sony, that way you know you're getting one that's not cheap. I returned mine.
on December 26, 2012
I bought two of these cables to use with our two PS2 and the cable seemed to not properly fit the intended jack. After almost forcing the cable in, neither of the PS2 would work and were viable. I put the old red, white and yellow cable back in and it worked just fine.

The company that I ordered from, contacted me by email and said they would refund my purchase and apologized for the inconvenience which I feel is very commendable.

I will do business with this merchant again.
on September 24, 2012
i am using this cable for the ps2 and so far its working amazingly, one piece of advice though, when you buy this and plug it into your tv you have to watch out which red plug in you plug into, i pluged everything up and when i turned on my ps2 there was a buzzing sound and the color was awfully dark and green, i almost flipped out. But all i had to do was switch the two red plug ins and viola! it worked beautifully, its confusing because the red plug ins look exactly the same
on May 26, 2017
My son said this makes the picture much more vibrant and clear. He is very happy with it and the price was great!
on July 16, 2017
Fits good and allows the best resolution you will get out of a ps2 so no complaints.
on September 12, 2016
I know there are a lot of reviews on this item.. "50/50" on whether or not it will work. Mine happens to work perfectly! Yes, the graphics aren't in HD, but what graphics there were for a PS2 at the time those games were made were not. As long as you switch over from RGB, you're golden! I took a chance on buying this, and I'm so glad I did! Now I can play my old games with my slim PS2.
on July 8, 2016
Works as advertised. Not top of the line, but I'll do... it'll do. PS2 revival on HDTV!
on May 11, 2017
I bought these and they came on time, but they do not work at all. I switched out the red cables like people were saying to do, but still no picture at all. They also do not fit very well i had to force it into the back of the ps2. DO NOT BUY THESE.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 25, 2013
I bought this to connect my sons PS3 to a flat panel monitor that has component jacks. The cable didn't work properly when it arrived. Everything was monochrome (and yes the cables were all connected right). I returned it and ordered the Sony brand cable (for around $10) and it worked perfectly.