Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 175 reviews
on June 29, 2013
I wanted a case to Protect My Nook Color, so I picked this one Based on price, material and looks, By the description it was exactly what I was looking for at a great price.
SADLY when it arrived and I put my tablet in it....the top of the tablet stuck out of the case, if you were to drop it is would offer no protection for your tablet on the top, There is a cool video on youtube that shows how to make a tablet case out of a book. That's what i think i'm going to do.
on April 25, 2012
Overall, I am happy with the case and it is exactly what I expected for the extremely low price.

1. The case is NOT leather, it's not even pleather.

2. The case is 1/8 of an inch too short for the Nook Color. This is not a huge problem for me but could be for some. Trust me, it doesn't sound like much but if you are looking for a case for protection, get something else.

3. The item arrived 3 days after the estimated delivery date, however it appeared to be a UPS problem and not the seller's fault so I did not contact them.
on January 20, 2012
I own the Nook Color and had another leather case, but was looking for something a little thinner and lighter. This case met both those criteria, without appearing cheap. It is well made, and fits the NC perfectly. All of the buttons are easily accessible, and the case provides snug, secure protection. The leather is very smooth, which looks nice, but can make it a bit slippery. The closure is magnetic, providing a clean overall profile. Occasionally I use a stylus and this case allows me to clip it into the centerfold. I highly recommend this case for NC owners.
on December 28, 2012
Bought because it was inexpensive and didn't want to spend just as much as I paid for the actual Nook. It is great fake-leather quality that is soft and flexible for easy use of the tablet. I like the magnetized snap so I don't have to force it to close. Holds the Nook securely, and has a handy inside pocket for when I write something down that I just looked up. Also, the bungees that hold the top corners do not mess with the buttons at all.

I would definitely buy it again.
on January 6, 2014
The case is great and does what it needs to and it also comes with a little divider so you can even put your notes or what have you. The only compliant I have about this is the the plastic slides at the top. The right on it over the Volume button which always seem to push the volume up or down causing the pop up screen to never go away. It can be frustrating and cause me to the take the whole case off.
on December 6, 2014
A good quality case.Does just what you need it to.
on January 7, 2013
I usually do not take the time to write product reviews, but I thought I would do it for this one. This is a great nook color cover. Seems to be good quality and fits very well. For the price this is unbeatable. I bought one for my mom and liked it so much I bought one for myself. Just go to Best Buy and try to find a cover for the nook color. If you can find one (everythins is for Ipad) it will not be cheaper than $30.00. Seller also had fast shipping.
on July 16, 2012
I got this for my Nook Color. I've had it for several months and it is still holding up great. It isn't the fanciest case, but it is sturdy enough and could pass for a leather-ish like material. The magnet that holds it closed is not super strong, so it might open if jostled around in a bag (this doesn't happen to me). It fits my Nook Color perfectly. It does cover up the speaker, so sound is muffled...for the times I need sound, I usually remove it from the case. I would definitely order this again.
on November 25, 2012
I think this cover is a little softer and thinner than I would like. It works and looks nice though.
If you aren't rough with your Nook this works fine. Since I don't carry my Nook around too
much it is perfect for me. I could see that it could be damaged easily if you toss it in a tote
bag. This is not for the person who isn't careful with their book reader.
on August 7, 2013
i have a nook color it fits perfectly and there are holes on the back where the speaker is so i can hear it perfectly fine and its a great bargain and its very nice and neat and perfect and not to much and it is very hard to find the perfect case for a nook but i think i am going to buy another one for my mom shes kinda jealous because its a very nice case.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.